Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Master
emotional overhwhelm

I had to assimliate mulitple spirtual concepts and pyschological ones all at once, it's left me extremely confused, frightened and uncertain, i tried to seek clarity but am having trouble finding it, somethings have resolved while others still remain, i seem to be stuck on an issue for the past few years but the energy changes and i find myself constantly needing to adapt rather than finding a solution, i am scared and don't know what to do, the past few days i have felt completely out of control and have been spiraling in negative thinking and sabatage, not sure if something has been going on energertically ijust dont know what to do

I just wish i could redo the entire process, i feel like i dont really know what i'm doing at this point
Old 30-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Master

Just my opinion, and it's not a popular one, you may be assimilating bad information. Things that are truly helpful do not cause those problems. There are lots of fads the public follows to improve themselves, but they rarely work and can cause problems. The best way to improve imo is to seek real professional help instead of various popular untested practices and ideas. If lots of people are doing something, that can be an indication to stay away from it.
Old 30-07-2013, 05:01 PM
amy green

A spiritual concept is just that - a concept. If you don't give it much weight then it's impact on you will not be significant. I hope you are seeking more specific help with your condition since you seem out of your depth in resolving it, e.g. asking those with good knowledge of the relevant concepts as to how these could (or could not) be currently impacting on you and how to rectify this overload situation. For instance, astrology indicates tendencies and allows for freewill. Since you say you are scared, then your imagination could possibly distort your perception regarding to what extent these concepts may actually be able to directly affect you.

Meanwhile, do you consider that doing grounding visualisations could be beneficial to you? If so, do you have this information? (I could post some simple exercises here or PM you). Meditation would be a good way of centering yourself too - are you able to do this?

Last edited by amy green : 30-07-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 30-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Master
thank you for responses, seawolf - the issue is i've found validity for them just having trouble with change, amy there is a bit of a rush to resolve them bc they affect me now, i try to let it go but keep cycling, it's likely my perception did get distorted in the past though

will look into grounding agian, it's something i used to do but stopped
Old 30-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Adaptability is good.
It's not always necessary, or even advisable, to demand solutions.
It's all beyond your control.
That is why the best ability is being able to adapt.
Old 30-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Master
i guess, that's where the conflict is, if we create our reality, aren't we in control? but that requires awareness and tools, understanding of how it works etc idk much confusion but agreed adapality is important
Old 30-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account
You can't create your reality. That is a prime 'new-age' fallacy.
There is only the one Reality. The trick is in being able to see it, for what it is, and adapt to It, as opposed to wishing for It to adapt to you.
Old 30-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Ivy

rosewater, take some deep breaths and do what you can to relax.

In terms of your mind, you ask "what here is a physical danger - what is a mental stressor and how is my mind reacting to it".

If it is a physical danger, you need to remove yourself from it.

If it is a mental stressor, you can start to analyse what it relates to in the past...is that still a realistic fear in the present or in the perceived future?

I would go into more detail if I could, but you're not sharing what is actually going on. If you want to share, I will go into more if I can x
Old 30-07-2013, 10:12 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crow
You can't create your reality. That is a prime 'new-age' fallacy.
There is only the one Reality. The trick is in being able to see it, for what it is, and adapt to It, as opposed to wishing for It to adapt to you.
Have you seen the manifesting section here (under affirmations category)? There are those who exercise co-creating their reality.
Old 30-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm sure there are.
People do all sorts of odd things.