Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-07-2013, 05:02 PM
cheeneka

Question fast tracking soul

Hi,

I have this belief that the reason some people seem to suffer more than others is that they are fast tracking their soul.

Instead of coming back and back again they are trying to learn all they can in as few lifetimes as possible.

One would I think have to be a very evolved soul to be able to achieve this.

in view of this there has to be something amazing to fast track to for someone to put themselves through all the suffering that has to be endured.
gismo
Old 22-07-2013, 09:38 PM
silent whisper

I used to wonder about this too..I was often curious about how some lives seemed to be rich in so many ways living the great life without too much suffering, others I percived as struggling and suffering. Then one day someone shared something with me.

The man you percieve as not suffering may be the man that suffers most.

The man you percive as suffering may not be even suffering.

Our peception of suffering comes into this.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
I have come to value suffering. To the point where its very nature is uncertain.
Certainly, nothing of value is learned in its absence.
An end to suffering is reached when suffering, itself, is no longer responded to as suffering.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:32 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crow
I have come to value suffering. To the point where its very nature is uncertain.
Certainly, nothing of value is learned in its absence.
An end to suffering is reached when suffering, itself, is no longer responded to as suffering.

Yes when all perceptions drop away and we simply respond, this is true.

What is unknown in that way often reveals itself.

What then, becomes known, is the nature of spirit.
Old 22-07-2013, 11:00 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

I believe all suffering is down to lack of love.

Our natural state is love and anything that is not of love is why we suffer.

If we never wanted anything we would never suffer but then we are human not Gods!

I believe we get what we need not always what we want.

No human doesn't suffer in some way that is why we are here, to learn about love.

Learning about love is the hardest lesson there is to learn.
love
Gismo
Old 22-07-2013, 11:30 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo
Hi,

I believe all suffering is down to lack of love.

Our natural state is love and anything that is not of love is why we suffer.

If we never wanted anything we would never suffer but then we are human not Gods!

I believe we get what we need not always what we want.

No human doesn't suffer in some way that is why we are here, to learn about love.

Learning about love is the hardest lesson there is to learn.
love
Gismo

We are also humans on a journey and process that unfolds both within and outside of us. And if its all a process, then the lack is only temporary as the process unfolds. So when we want, we may in fact be opening to the process of love unfolding and to the real need in that want...
Old 23-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Mayflow

I'm not too keen on causing myself suffering/ enjoy that track if you like, but in this case, I will pass.
Old 23-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Guide

The experience of suffering exists only within the creation of the mind, because the mind was designed to block our memory of who we really are. The experience of duality, or polarity, is but an illusion that we can only experience from the perspective of being integrated with the mind, as human beings, because we do not remember our origin as source.

If we were liberated from the amnestic barrier of the mind, the experience of polarity would not be possible, because the source perspective knows the truth about itself, as being fulfilment, love and oneness. In other words, when we do not remember who we are, and we experience ourselves from a platform that allows polarity, we become susceptible to the possibility of contemplating and identifying ourselves with illusions, as thoughts and ideas that are not true from the source perspective.

Who we really are within this creation is in essence but a point of pure awareness, as an individual 'I am' presence, observing itself through and as a mind consciousness system, as the complete construct of a human being.

This point of awareness, that is your only true aspect of self, is actually an extension of a greater part of your awareness, that constitutes who you really are. This greater part of you remains one with source, experiencing itself as an individual perspective, yet one with all that is.

As you may understand from this perspective, we are in essence inseparable from source. So even though the mind may create an illusion of separation, we are still one with all that is.

With that being said, the experience of suffering is something that initially occurs when we focus upon any thought of a limiting or self-depriving nature, as a perspective that is in contrast to source. What happens at this point is that the mind creates an experience of separation from source, by identifying itself with the illusion, which restricts the flow of source energy through the system. This is experienced as being painful, because it is the polar opposite of the expression of well-being, which otherwise indicates alignment with source. In other words, in order to be able to sustain optimal vitality of the human being, the mind must be appropriately attuned to the source that sustains it.

Those who experience greater suffering in life are those who unfortunately have become victims to limiting and self-depriving beliefs. It may have originated from past life baggage, genetic heritage, or a painful experience, and is always the result of malfunctional programs in the mind, that trigger knee-jerk responses to certain events. The programs make the mind identify itself with certain dysfunctional thoughts that were triggered by the event, resulting in an overwhelming emotional response, which is then suppressed. As the suppression takes place, the emotions stagnate within the system, and the entire experience is compressed and stored as a memory. From that point on, the dysfunctional thought is now integrated within the system, supported by the emotional charge that it generated.

The more experiences like this we go through, the more clutter our system accumulates. And the more clutter our system accumulates, the more our flow of source energy is restricted. However, the level of suffering one is experiencing in life is not necessarily determined by the quantity of dysfunctional beliefs one is carrying. For the most part, it may be a question of how much one is fueling any such thought by focusing upon it, whether it surfaces spontaneously throughout the day or is triggered by any specific circumstances. Heartache is a good example of this, where a specific set of thoughts cycle through the mind on repeat, regenerating the experience, until we manage to interfere with and break the pattern.

On a final note, all of this was deliberately designed for the purpose of enslavement, so that we would become forever distracted and deluded from ever being able to realise who we really are. Fact of the matter is that there is no purpose in suffering. There are no lessons to learn, requirements to meet, or goals to achieve. Yet the good news is that love is still making an effort to shine through our hearts, and people globally are gradually beginning to understand the greater picture, as the unified consciousness field contines to be affected. Solutions to permanently clear the root causes of pain will continue to emerge, and we will eventually wake up to truly realise and be who we really are as love.
Old 23-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
The experience of suffering exists only within the creation of the mind, because the mind was designed to block our memory of who we really are. The experience of duality, or polarity, is but an illusion that we can only experience from the perspective of being integrated with the mind, as human beings, because we do not remember our origin as source.

If we were liberated from the amnestic barrier of the mind, the experience of polarity would not be possible, because the source perspective knows the truth about itself, as being fulfilment, love and oneness. In other words, when we do not remember who we are, and we experience ourselves from a platform that allows polarity, we become susceptible to the possibility of contemplating and identifying ourselves with illusions, as thoughts and ideas that are not true from the source perspective.

Who we really are within this creation is in essence but a point of pure awareness, as an individual 'I am' presence, observing itself through and as a mind consciousness system, as the complete construct of a human being.

This point of awareness, that is your only true aspect of self, is actually an extension of a greater part of your awareness, that constitutes who you really are. This greater part of you remains one with source, experiencing itself as an individual perspective, yet one with all that is.

As you may understand from this perspective, we are in essence inseparable from source. So even though the mind may create an illusion of separation, we are still one with all that is.

With that being said, the experience of suffering is something that initially occurs when we focus upon any thought of a limiting or self-depriving nature, as a perspective that is in contrast to source. What happens at this point is that the mind creates an experience of separation from source, by identifying itself with the illusion, which restricts the flow of source energy through the system. This is experienced as being painful, because it is the polar opposite of the expression of well-being, which otherwise indicates alignment with source. In other words, in order to be able to sustain optimal vitality of the human being, the mind must be appropriately attuned to the source that sustains it.

Those who experience greater suffering in life are those who unfortunately have become victims to limiting and self-depriving beliefs. It may have originated from past life baggage, genetic heritage, or a painful experience, and is always the result of malfunctional programs in the mind, that trigger knee-jerk responses to certain events. The programs make the mind identify itself with certain dysfunctional thoughts that were triggered by the event, resulting in an overwhelming emotional response, which is then suppressed. As the suppression takes place, the emotions stagnate within the system, and the entire experience is compressed and stored as a memory. From that point on, the dysfunctional thought is now integrated within the system, supported by the emotional charge that it generated.

The more experiences like this we go through, the more clutter our system accumulates. And the more clutter our system accumulates, the more our flow of source energy is restricted. However, the level of suffering one is experiencing in life is not necessarily determined by the quantity of dysfunctional beliefs one is carrying. For the most part, it may be a question of how much one is fueling any such thought by focusing upon it, whether it surfaces spontaneously throughout the day or is triggered by any specific circumstances. Heartache is a good example of this, where a specific set of thoughts cycle through the mind on repeat, regenerating the experience, until we manage to interfere with and break the pattern.

Agree but that was rather intricate which is ok to me, but to simpify
WE are the source itself , not soley a temporal body and ego, but the all t hat is. To become enlightened we just truly recognize our real true beingness.
Old 23-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire

On a final note, all of this was deliberately designed for the purpose of enslavement, so that we would become forever distracted and deluded from ever being able to realise who we really are. Fact of the matter is that there is no purpose in suffering. There are no lessons to learn, requirements to meet, or goals to achieve. Yet the good news is that love is still making an effort to shine through our hearts, and people globally are gradually beginning to understand the greater picture, as the unified consciousness field contines to be affected. Solutions to permanently clear the root causes of pain will continue to emerge, and we will eventually wake up to truly realise and be who we really are as love.

There would be no mind if there wasn't a heart, like there would be no body without a brain. Open up the heart first, then the brain opens up, when the brain opens up, the limitless body opens up. The conductor of energy is in the heart, it transmute our vibration level.

The suffering is due to the blockages of energy that flows through the body, due to our past Karma. The spirit before entering the body already knows what it has to go through and what family it's going to born into, to pay back it's Karmic Debt to the universe. The chakras are the blue print of the pyche, its the energy portals to ones being. When one is paying back their Karmic debt, there is a good chance that their chakras are being blocked and is imbalanced. Which leads to learning disabilities, health and organ problems, evilness, addictions etc.

I know this in my heart because I have been hit in the head at least a 1000 times, since the earliest I can remember. No family to give me love, just pain and misery, grew up in a shack with no running water, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't learn anything from school. Life was just miserable, everything my heart wanted I received the opposite.

After I had an awakening, I came to the realization that I had to endure all those things to prepare for my future, like entering the dark to retrieve bits and pieces of me that I had lost. The suffering is a blessing in disguise as it reconnects you with your heart, sometimes we must learn to cry, to enable us to sing, or to fight for our spirit in order to dance with the angels. Things happen for a reason, and what we learn from our past will heal us tomorrow.

Love to all