Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Pathfinder

Loosing my soul mate

On the 27 th November 2020 at 1.46 pm my husband passed away I never felt so much love for one person ever i asked him to learn how to come close to me as my nan in spirit passed and has done so and he has already this gives me comfort and i know our love won't ever die it is eternal.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 29-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Sleep Amethyst, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, sending you a big . How comforting you feeling his presence.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy amethyst
On the 27 th November 2020 at 1.46 pm my husband passed away I never felt so much love for one person ever i asked him to learn how to come close to me as my nan in spirit passed and has done so and he has already this gives me comfort and i know our love won't ever die it is eternal.

I am so sorry for your loss, sleepy amethyst... You are very blessed to have found such a love in this life. May you find great comfort in that.

much love to you in this difficult time,
serene

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 30-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Administrator
I am sorry for your Loss it is hard when we loose a loved one.
But loosing a spouse is different. i can Empathise with you.
Your Husband is only the other side of the veil. you will hear from him in Time

Namaste
Old 30-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Just before he was gonna retire and they fun had plans, finally.
The shock.
You have a much better outlook than my sis.

Your love IS eternal, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Elfin

.....I Am so very very very sorry for the loss of your wonderful husband...you must be in such pain. I wish I could take the pain away.... I wish I could hug you, but even I know that will be of little comfort..... Know your beautiful husband will always be with you.. sending so much love to you ....X
Old 30-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Old 02-12-2020, 06:42 AM
Master
sleepy amethyst,

there are no words I can say
except you really didn't 'lose' him, he is with you more now then ever before.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
All you can really do right now is to cheerish the good moments, and to be grateful about what you have learned from the relationship in the good and the bad times.

Forgive him for all the mistakes he did wrong, and also ask for forgiveness from your mistakes you did wrong to him. Completely make peace with him for everything, and clean up everything. That is going to help him, and is going to help you too inmensively.

With time you will start to heal and make peace with the harship. Time always heals in the end.

You can do Out of body experiences, and you could probably meet him again if you wish to very easily. At the snap of a command & intention, and you will be right in front of him.

Remember that nobody ever dies, he is on higher dimension alive in the spirit - Because we're not human beings, we're inmortal spiritual beings having a temporal physical body.

I had 1 experience of meeting my deceased grandma, and she looked radiant & beautiful, 25 year old on her prime, and extremelly happy telling me how great she is is living there in some astral dimension town exactly like earth.

Probably your husband would be in some astral town with his relatives, talking with them happily, in a very normal & similar reality than earth - But this time without death because he is on his astral spiritual body.

But he also is going to be worried about you, specially since he can't communicate with you accross dimensions, in order to you that he is completely fine & alive with relatives.

So, if you do an Out of body you can totally & really meet him on his astral town.

I hope that this awareness & knowledge can help you feel better, because is completely true
Old 03-12-2020, 05:08 AM
Seeker

I am so sorry for your loss. Love is eternal. He will always love you and has your piggy.