Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 29-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Master

E squared - Nine do it yourself Energy Experiments

I saw this on nosebook and immediately was drawn to it. The author is Pam Grout.

I know I create my own reality. I've been learning this principle for a long time. And I can create things instantly, those things I have taught myself and proven to myself that I can just do that because I believe that I can. But with other things, it has been difficult and I struggle, and I want the easy button.

I downloaded and started reading this book this morning. I am on page 22, and I am in. I don't have time to read much more this morning, but here is a call to action for anyone looking for the nuts and bolts about how to create the reality that you want to see. Maybe not the easy version, but well worth the read (so far).

I bought it for $4.00 as an Amazon Cloud Kindle book.

I am so ready for this! Has anyone else read this book? Inquiring minds.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Master

Please keep us updated.

I see that that author has several titles on the same theme:
  • Pam Grout - E-Squared - Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (2012)
  • Pam Grout - E-Cubed - Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig (2014)
  • Pam Grout - Thank & Grow Rich - A 30-Day Experiment In Shameless Gratitude And Unabashed Joy (2016)
  • Pam Grout - Art & Soul, Reloaded (2017)

Pam Grout is the author of 16 books, three plays, a television series, and two iPhone apps. She writes for People magazine, CNNgo.com, The Huffington Post, and her travel blog, www.georgeclooneyslepthere.com. Find out more about Pam and her out-of-the-box take on life at her sometimes-updated website: www.pamgrout.com.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Master

CONTENTS

Foreword by Joyce Barrett, Ph.D.
Preface

Introduction: Collapse of the Wave:
Where We Learn We Are Badly Misinformed

The Preliminaries

Experiment #1: The Dude Abides Principle:
There Is an Invisible Energy Force or Field of Infinite Possibilities

Experiment #2: The Volkswagen Jetta Principle:
You Impact the Field and Draw from It According to
Your Beliefs and Expectations

Experiment #3: The Alby Einstein Principle:
You, Too, Are a Field of Energy

Experiment #4: The Abracadabra Principle:
Whatever You Focus on Expands

Experiment #5: The Dear Abby Principle:
Your Connection to the Field Provides Accurate and Unlimited Guidance

Experiment #6: The Superhero Principle:
Your Thoughts and Consciousness Impact Matter

Experiment #7: The Jenny Craig Principle:
Your Thoughts and Consciousness Provide the
Scaffolding for Your Physical Body

Experiment #8: The 101 Dalmatians Principle:
You Are Connected to Everything and Everyone Else in the Universe

Experiment #9: The Fish and Loaves Principle:
The Universe Is Limitless, Abundant, and Strangely Accommodating

Afterword: Lift Each Other Up
Book-Club Discussion Questions
Acknowledgments
About the Author
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:15 AM
Master

Thank you Inavalan. I had no idea she was so prolific. I feel like the one I bought is Book#1.

I have already used what I know, and advice from the book, without actually have read or done the experiments yet. It's a fun fact that I forget I can use this stuff, then someone reminds me, and I go - oh, why didn't I remember that?

I smashed my toe Monday morning right after I woke up. I have spent the last three days working from home, because I couldn't put a shoe on and walk comfortably. And there are many stairs. Anyway, this morning, after reading the 20 or so pages, I pointed to my toe and said to it, you are healed! And somehow yesterday my email broke, and this morning I asked the computer guy in the sky to fix it so that when I went into work, pain free, it would just be fixed (I had spoken to GoDaddy for an hour, and they couldn't fix it).

I put my shoe on, no pain. I went to work and walked up those stairs - no pain. I opened my email and it didn't work. I waited for a bit, did something else for a bit, then tried again. It worked.

This stuff works. I just have to remember to ask. You don't get if you don't ask.
Old 30-10-2020, 01:30 AM
Master

Thanks. You made me curious. I might give it a try.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Thank you Inavalan. I had no idea she was so prolific. I feel like the one I bought is Book#1.

I have already used what I know, and advice from the book, without actually have read or done the experiments yet. It's a fun fact that I forget I can use this stuff, then someone reminds me, and I go - oh, why didn't I remember that?

I smashed my toe Monday morning right after I woke up. I have spent the last three days working from home, because I couldn't put a shoe on and walk comfortably. And there are many stairs. Anyway, this morning, after reading the 20 or so pages, I pointed to my toe and said to it, you are healed! And somehow yesterday my email broke, and this morning I asked the computer guy in the sky to fix it so that when I went into work, pain free, it would just be fixed (I had spoken to GoDaddy for an hour, and they couldn't fix it).

I put my shoe on, no pain. I went to work and walked up those stairs - no pain. I opened my email and it didn't work. I waited for a bit, did something else for a bit, then tried again. It worked.

This stuff works. I just have to remember to ask. You don't get if you don't ask.

How's the book going? Still liking it?

I read it up to the third experiment, browsed a couple more, and decided that I don't get anything from it.

The author made a few points I already knew, and agree with, but they're drowned in so many fluffy stories, that it make difficult to not get bored, and a little insulted. Also, she's too perky for my taste, and she seems more into writing books, than really having anything to bring to the table. Am I wrong about it?
Old 07-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
How's the book going? Still liking it?

I read it up to the third experiment, browsed a couple more, and decided that I don't get anything from it.

The author made a few points I already knew, and agree with, but they're drowned in so many fluffy stories, that it make difficult to not get bored, and a little insulted. Also, she's too perky for my taste, and she seems more into writing books, than really having anything to bring to the table. Am I wrong about it?

Wow, how strange. I answered this the other day, and it disappeared. I wonder if I answered it on another thread by mistake?

Or was I not meant to answer it yet? Ha, that could be.

The answer is still pending, apparently
Old 07-12-2020, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thanks. You made me curious. I might give it a try.

I hope you don't go and break a toe...........

Actually, I know exactly what you meant.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:

When I read your post, the first thing that came to my mind was the smashed toe.

I was 18 when I smashed my right big toe for the first time. It happened at night on a Tuesday when a big piece of metal fell off a cart and one of its edges landed on my big toe. The toe was flattened. That was about 6 PM. I continued working till I got off of work at 2:00 AM. The next day, I went to the doctor. The thing continually to bleed till I believe was the following Sunday, then it would swell up and burst. Since then, I can not count the number of times that toe got busted!

Like usual, I am rambling.

I hope your toe is better and I am sending Healing energy to it.
Take care.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I saw this on nosebook and immediately was drawn to it. The author is Pam Grout.

I know I create my own reality. I've been learning this principle for a long time. And I can create things instantly, those things I have taught myself and proven to myself that I can just do that because I believe that I can. But with other things, it has been difficult and I struggle, and I want the easy button.

I downloaded and started reading this book this morning. I am on page 22, and I am in. I don't have time to read much more this morning, but here is a call to action for anyone looking for the nuts and bolts about how to create the reality that you want to see. Maybe not the easy version, but well worth the read (so far).

I bought it for $4.00 as an Amazon Cloud Kindle book.

I am so ready for this! Has anyone else read this book? Inquiring minds.

I googled the book..... it sounds interesting.

The Title intrigued me. E² is an interesting mathematical concept.