Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Just curious - what is the reason for doing it?

In my case, usually to avoid an early death.

But in some circumstances it was arranged beforehand.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Sangress

It can happen for many reasons. The whole "wake up" version is rare and spontaneous as far as I know.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Master
So what happens to the other Soul who leaves the body ?

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Sangress

They either switch bodies, stay within the body and have a lot of inner conflict going on, or they stay around in spirit, or pass over.

There are probably other alternatives that I can't pick off the top of my head.

Oh, almost forgot merging or blending souls...but I've only seen that between two people who are in separate bodies (soulmates usually) rather than two people in the same body.

Then again, people can blend their souls with spirits, so why not another person without a body? It's more than possible in my opinion.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Master
I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning.. The soul introduced itself to me clearly, verbally and externally by name and said name of other boy and what was happening ( it was not a little voice either).. A shock at time as I knew the boy before hand!
Its not something people are comfortable with .. which is understandable why it is not spoken about.

Blessings

:)
Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Sangress

I think it should be spoken about more often. Less fear and more understanding or preparation for such things would be beneficial for everyone.

I think half the reasons people don't deal well, other than the obvious social and lifestyle changes, is because a lot of people are uneducated about what to expect or how to go about a soul exchange.

If its done in a way that isn't really natural complications can occur like parts of someones body being stuck in someone else, parts of a personality being "spliced," memories getting mixed up....etc
Old 10-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Master
Sangress

Hi I think many would grieve etc if they knew.. thinking they have lost some-one .. and it would greatly affect ...in many ways those that deeply love the person on a human level.

So maybe thats one of many reasons it is rare to see or know
...and of one many reasons ..
why it is not spoken about ...
think of possible impacts on all the living people around that soul ..maybe they would not learn what was pre-planned before birth?

We are human .. Yes we are souls
But fact remains those of us on earth are here for a reason , be it what it may.

with kindness
love and light to you
:)
Old 10-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Suspended
Hiya Sangress

Thank you for responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

Aha! Evading the grim reaper!

Do you ever wonder about your old body(ies) and try to find them...or is it like moving house - once in the new place you hardly ever think about the old one?

Does this mean that the soul you swapped with leaves earth because whilst you were evading death, they were wanting it and so entered a physical body they knew was close to death?

Quote:
But in some circumstances it was arranged beforehand.

There must have been a reason beforehand too, no?

Squatch
Old 10-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Master
See what you make of this. About ten years ago, I had a quadruple heart by-pass operation which involved being "dead" for several hours, maintained by a heart-lung machine, while the "plumbers" re-arranged the piping.
I came out of that with a different personality according to family. I left my profession in industry, signed up as a mature student in university, and began my spiritual life wandering the moors, teaching part-time in the university to make ends meet.
The twist is that this operation happened on my birthday - so I have been "born" twice on the same day. Different soul ? - you tell me.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Neville

Smiler writes,

I would not worry my friend dont see it happening to you! A soul exchange is when pre -birth it is organnised that ..
one soul will stay for a set period of time ( for varying reasons ) and at a certain age another will take over! ( for varying reasons)
Its quite rare .. Normally first soul had a near death experience for this to take place, please note NDE are not all soul exchanges , just to make that clear!

Hope that helps .
It is interesting especially if you ever see it..As I said its rare !

I am beginning to get the impression that these event's, if not contracted can take place at times when life is threatened in some way or indeed actually end life scenario's such as drowning, heart failure The chances seem to be that on successful resucitation a different or changed person emerges.

Possibly after a traumatic event, you are not the same person, I am sure many of us relate to that.

Is this what you are calling a soul exchange, or is it much more significant than this?

Smiler writes,

I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning.. The soul introduced itself to me clearly, verbally and externally by name and said name of other boy and what was happening ( it was not a little voice either).. A shock at time as I knew the boy before hand!
Its not something people are comfortable with .. which is understandable why it is not spoken about.

Blessings

This has a strong resonance with what norseman writes here,

norseman writes,

See what you make of this. About ten years ago, I had a quadruple heart by-pass operation which involved being "dead" for several hours, maintained by a heart-lung machine, while the "plumbers" re-arranged the piping.
I came out of that with a different personality according to family. I left my profession in industry, signed up as a mature student in university, and began my spiritual life wandering the moors, teaching part-time in the university to make ends meet.
The twist is that this operation happened on my birthday - so I have been "born" twice on the same day. Different soul ? - you tell me.

Sangress writes,

So we get to see a glimpse of the reasons for soul exchange,

Sangress writes,

I think it should be spoken about more often. Less fear and more understanding or preparation for such things would be beneficial for everyone.
I think half the reasons people don't deal well, other than the obvious social and lifestyle changes, is because a lot of people are uneducated about what to expect or how to go about a soul exchange.
If its done in a way that isn't really natural complications can occur like parts of someones body being stuck in someone else, parts of a personality being "spliced," memories getting mixed up....etc

I do agree, hence all my questions.