Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Video: Could Telepathy Exist In Real Life?

Interesting video. Neuroscientists have sought to accomplish brain-to-brain communication with using cats and computers. It begs the question, how close are scientists to a telepathy of sorts? Love the cats in the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxQFYuu5bU#t=53

Old 14-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Master

In the video they call telepthy a "super power" - lol. Telepathy happens daily between all kinds of people. It usually happens spontaneously, at least that's what I find, and it's a little more difficult to make it happen.

If two people are close there's a good chance that telepathy can take place. I was visiting my daughter and her husband this weekend and we were in the car driving through a small town that's known for its Cranberry Festival. It's been years since I've been to that town and the thought flashed through my mind "I wonder when the Cranberry Festival is taking place this year?" Not a second after that thought went through my mind my daughter said "The Cranberry Festival is on next weekend and this place will be buzzing...etc. etc. " She had picked up my thought.
Old 14-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Master
I haven't watched the video, but what Jenny Crow has described is a natural phenomenon with me, almost on a daily basis.
It sometimes gets to the point of annoying, only because my son gives me the "freaked out" look..lol

A few nights ago, while getting ready for bed, a very dear cousin of mine popped in my head, whom I hadn't seen or talked two in two months and was wondering how she was doing, so I reminded myself to call her first thing in the morning.
She beat me to it! again...it isn't the first time this happened with her.
She calls me up and says she had dreamt about me the night before...coincidence? I think not.

That same day, I remembered a missed call from my mother in law the day before and, again, said I'd return her call the moment I was finished with what I was doing...in the midst of this thought, I heard my phone ringing in my head....seconds later, the phone actually rings and it's my mother in law on the other end....I wasn't surprised, just upset that I hadn't gotten to her promptly.
I could go on and on....the moment I have a thought, seconds later I hear someone voicing it...
Old 15-10-2014, 04:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Nice stories, gals. Made me smile. I was always strongly telepathic with my sister, strangely enough, that girl and I are like water and oil.

It's very amusing how intuitive we are as humans, most of all, as mothers.What I liked about the video is the perspective of a scientific approach. Those scientists are always so skeptic, so it's nice to see an open mind perspective from the science people.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes I agree that the use of telepathy is a natural part of every day life. Some of us choose to become more conscious of it while others see it as a "super power".

Our children will continue to use these skills like any other they may have and kind of wonder what the big mystery is all about it. You could say that it is similar to an intuitive awareness like knowing when you are hungry and need to eat a meal.

I liked this research effort on the subject.
http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Myst...Telepathy.html

The conclusions reached and presented in the last two paragraphs are in alignment with my own research on telepathy. It is not brain to brain communication but a shared experience very much like that quantum entanglement proven in scientific studies.

It may take a generation or two to properly understand this subject.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Master
John, that is a very interesting article.

In your experience, is what we have described above in fact a form of telepathy or is it actually more common than we think? Would telepathy be too strong of a word for these types of experiences?

Last night, my husband's phone was ringing...as he went to the next room to answer it, I told him who the caller was...he said, " nah, at this hour?"......
lo and behold, I was right.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
John, that is a very interesting article.

In your experience, is what we have described above in fact a form of telepathy or is it actually more common than we think? Would telepathy be too strong of a word for these types of experiences?

Last night, my husband's phone was ringing...as he went to the next room to answer it, I told him who the caller was...he said, " nah, at this hour?"......
lo and behold, I was right.

Yes it is by far more common than we think. When we accept it as a 'shared experience' instead of brain to brain transmissions, then we can being to appreciate how authentically telepathic the human actually is.

I make every effort to encourage 'becoming conscious' of our divinity. The form in which divine sharing takes place most often is through telepathic experiences. It is the core skill we all posses. It is foundational for every other psychic ability.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes it is by far more common than we think. When we accept it as a 'shared experience' instead of brain to brain transmissions, then we can being to appreciate how authentically telepathic the human actually is.

I make every effort to encourage 'becoming conscious' of our divinity. The form in which divine sharing takes place most often is through telepathic experiences. It is the core skill we all posses. It is foundational for every other psychic ability.

John

Thank you, John.

Ever since I have become "more" conscious of our divinity, these experiences have been multiplying and I'm feeling very connected to source...more so, than ever before... as though the possibilities are endless...
Old 30-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I liked this research effort on the subject.
http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Myst...Telepathy.html
That was a good article indeed!

I think we all have it but most are afraid or dont know they have it......