Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-05-2023, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Can you talk more about emotions?
Dear pixiedust,

Blue you say? You should see it in pink.

I would love to talk about emotions; they are so much fun! I find all emotions, even the ones human beings try to avoid, absolutely fascinating and invigorating. There is nothing quite like emotion to emphatically announce "I am alive".

I am obliged to buoyantly impart to you, to have this kind of relationship with emotion is analogous to the experience of a child on Christmas morning. This is how Sparrow experiences emotion.

Clarity of mind is not cultivated by the absence of emotion, but by the absence of superfluous and superficial thought.

Emotions became part of your genetic, physiological and neurological functionality for the following purposes:

*To invoke as a species an instinct to procreate through social bonding and interpersonal relations.
*To stimulate nurturing behaviours towards your offspring to enable their survivability and the survival of the species.
*To prompt certain changes in behaviour to accommodate and counter changes in your environmental conditions and challenges.
*To induce defensive and survival mechanisms in order to counter threats and other forms of danger.
*To create learning patterns, memory formation and identity with concepts of value for personal and personality developments.
*To propagate values and meaning from all of your senses in order to effectuate better decisions for your wellbeing.
*To foster creative attributes and abilities that support better problem solving, form self-awareness and perceive behaviours of fulfilment.
*To help assimilate experiences in order to establish patterns of behaviour which recognise the beneficial from the detrimental.
*To generate feelings as a form of receptive sensitivity to expand your ability for interdimensional stimuli and sentient intelligence.

As you can see they play an important role for a healthy balanced biological being and they are part of your evolution. The idea then that the absence of feeling is essential for clarity of mind is not accurate, for it does not result in an experience of connection for clarity, but of separation and exclusion forming obscurity.

Your feelings are there to communicate something to you; they are not to be ignored, nor are they to be ensnared by. Recognise their value in reminding you that you are alive and that you are creating an experience for and of yourself. If you do not like what you are feeling then it is a sign that you have something to learn or you have something to do.

The problem that many experience is they do not use their feelings for their intended purpose, and instead give free licence for their mind to invent fictional belief systems and indulge in dire conceptual realities. You do not experience suffering as a result of feelings; you suffer because of your relationship with feelings and the belief systems you infect them with. Your relationship with your feelings can be determined by how you orchestrate your attitudes towards them.

Stop taking your feelings so seriously and lighten up; literally, lighten up, and experience enlightenment.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

When I first discovered your writings, I was shocked to find so many similarities to what I have been fumbling about with through my own, far more vague, experiences in the "spirit realm" (what I privately would call "sambhogakaya roamings") For me, it has often been a case of discovery, and then having it clarified by reading about it somewhere else later.

For example, I immediately recognised what you said about doorkeepers as true. The closest I had seen to this was the Vajrayana notion of Dharmapalas, though it was always made clear to me that he (Wisdom Heart he calls himself) has been around my entire life, basically resides "in a cranny of my mind" fulltime and is indeed mindful and aware without departing from the source 24/7 (something that seemed utterly mindblowing to me, yet is simply a very matter-of-factly entry level requirement for the job to him). It is an incredible and humbling dedication that a being would be there so fully for another like this.

I also reasonated strongly with your description of angels (though I, owing to my background, tend to refer to them as Bodhisattvas or simply deities). I have a many-lifetimes connection to the being I know as Avalokiteshvara, who primarily manifests to me in the form of the tutelary goddess Cundi (though to what extend they are the same and different seems to often be a matter of perspective). The only thing of your writings on this topic that caught me as not quite right was the notion that "you are dealing with a multi-dimensional being who has never been human and does not think like one. It would be very naive to assume that angels would choose to communicate as a human being would."

Although it has taken time to come to terms with the multi-dimensional range that such beings communicate in (including a broad range of what I'd call "superhuman emotions" that our human bodies seem poorly wired to express), one thing Cundi has repeatedly stressed to me is that she can and does communicate across the whole spectrum. Including very human modes and human ways of relating to each other (sister, friend, lover, mother, companion, witness), besides the whole "cosmic goddess" displays.

Though I have been shown many "cosmic" mind blowing things concerning former and simultaneous lives, the manifold interconnectedness of me, the deities and others (for example how, in some ways I really am just an expression of the deity and in other ways, doing an endless service to the deities simply by living this life), the joyous and playful appreciation of a universe that has no need of 'being fixed', yet always receptive to loving interaction, mantras, the treasure houses of wisdom inside our own bodies and more, I most appreciate how, through their guidance, my spiritual path has shifted a great deal, from one seeking enlightened transcendence, to one of divine appreciation of this human existence in all its uncontrived mundane and ordinary facets. As far as the deities are concerned, I am here for this, here and now, and that is already complete and divine sealed in its own right, rather than a stepping stone to somewhere else (though somehow, through some divine natural intelligence that seems to always flow just right, their guidance reflects and incorporates future aspirations without departing from the guidance of what is here now).

I don't think there is a question attached to this. I just wanted to share my appreciation of your presence here, since your writings helped clarify a lot of my own, less crystallised, solitary findings in this field. It is always a joy to see someone else reflect such experiences in a much clearer light after the fact.
Old 23-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitodin
I just wanted to share my appreciation of your presence here, since your writings helped clarify a lot of my own, less crystallised, solitary findings in this field.

__/\__
Old 23-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob

__/\__
Old 23-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
If you seek further understanding of suffering, in one world or another, I am more than happy to elaborate, should you invite such guidance.
Thank you Sparrow - I might PM you at some point.
Old 23-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Your feelings are there to communicate something to you; they are not to be ignored, nor are they to be ensnared by. Recognise their value in reminding you that you are alive and that you are creating an experience for and of yourself. If you do not like what you are feeling then it is a sign that you have something to learn or you have something to do.

The problem that many experience is they do not use their feelings for their intended purpose, and instead give free licence for their mind to invent fictional belief systems and indulge in dire conceptual realities. You do not experience suffering as a result of feelings; you suffer because of your relationship with feelings and the belief systems you infect them with. Your relationship with your feelings can be determined by how you orchestrate your attitudes towards them.

Stop taking your feelings so seriously and lighten up; literally, lighten up, and experience enlightenment.

-Sparrow
Yes I believe this. I’m dealing with a severe phobia of sleeping and it feels as if the phobia is like a ‘part’ of me. I’ve tried to dig deep to understand what it is this suffering wants me to face, all I’ve noticed is that I’ve become a lot softer/gentle/more feminine/more compassionate as a result of it. I hadn’t realised how harsh much of my internal world had become. Marie antoinette once said ‘tribulation makes you realise who you are’, I feel this suffering has made me face things I’ve tried to bury. However. Saying all this, I paid for a shaman to help me who gave her opinion that an ET implant in my solar plexus as a very young child caused me to be in a hyper traumatised state most of my life and develop such anxieties and phobias. She said she’d removed the implant but I would have to do chakra alignment work. I’m just not sure how much I believe her and now I feel so flummoxed at how to feel. I don’t even know how to be angry as it’s such a freakish thing to be angry about that I can’t talk with anyone about. It almost feels if ETs were involved that this event was destined to happen to me and that I’d not live a normal life. I’m just in a really confused/feared state at the moment but trying to take on board things you are saying.
Old 23-05-2023, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:

-Sparrow

Thanks so much Sparrow, I have to admit I smiled a lot when reading this.

Thank you. In gratitude.

pixiedust
Old 24-05-2023, 09:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Journeyman, and here many States have assisted suicide for terminally ill people. [...] I feel that death is very personal and we should have autonomy over how we choose to die.
Ok, but you also stated that their pain will still continue if they do this...pain never ends.
Old 24-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
...pain never ends.
I disagree with this and wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Now, the mind is powerful...it brings tons of anger, guilt, shame....so yes some pain, brought on by yourself can continue...
because of attachment to the pain of these things; from all that I've understood and read over 5 decades, that is. (I started as a teen,
since my mother had an NDE in 1954.)

Hang onto to this belief that pain never ends ...and it certainly will not end for the person! From my understanding...
and a lot of personal exp right here!

I just saw I'm in Sparrow's thread, Oh.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hang onto to this belief that pain never ends ...and it certainly will not end for the person!

Whatever has a beginning, will some day end.

What has no beginning, never ends.

Whatever we think, believe, or imagine is not real.

Its very transiency is the proof of unreality.

Although not designed as such, the human body in its current state is very much a pain machine for the vast majority of humans. We are not human bodies. We occupy and fuse with the human animal for the duration of its existence. We like to do this because it provides a contrast to the real. The real is what we are, but we like to forget what we are when on tour here, to increase the dramatic effect. In that sense, we are like actors here, performing on a stage. Our pains seem so real. Really! When we resume our true nature, we can appreciate the painless state that much more, wouldn't you say?

__/\__