Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-04-2023, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I was told that in the Afterlife one can either go to another dimension of existence with other souls, or create one's own dimension where all is perfect. The perfect world is just that.
Dear Journeyman,

You do not create a dimension; the dimensions that already exist allow you to experience what you desire.

Consciousness itself allows you to experience what you desire.

You are a human being at this present time because of what you desire.
Your soul does not desire perfection; that is a human concept based on human values within an imperfect world.

If such was the case your soul would not choose an imperfect world full of hardship and chaos over a world of everlasting bliss.

Ask yourself why your soul would wilfully choose this.
Quote:
One can create a simulation of a much better life they had in their physical life - better career, romance life, etc. but supposedly this is not the same as being in a dimension with actual other souls. I am guessing that the drawback with existance with other souls means that world is not as perfect as the one creates for themselves.
The spirit world is not a simulation; the human world you think you are experiencing now is the simulation.

Not to say the human world is unreal, but that it is built on illusion.

Your human brain is simulating experiences based on sensual stimuli.

The soul does not seek a better life in the afterlife. That is simply not understanding the process of what occurs and what those crossing over aspire for.

It is not that souls seek a better life, it is that they aspire to better understand and appreciate the life they have just lived.

The soul has no interest in career prospects. That again, is a human concept derived from institutional conditioning.
Quote:
Is what I just wrote true or not?
It has the hallmarks of human values projecting upon spiritual understandings.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-04-2023, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Thank you Sparrow.
So can you tell us more about asceleott.
Just curious.
Dear Redchic12,

Incidentally, if anyone would prefer me to refer to them by any other name, do let me know.

The Asceleottyi are my beloved and dear spiritual family and the source of my core values.

They are an extensive group of beings, of which I am a part, who operate within the spirit world, and elsewhere. They consist of a great many varieties of animals and beings from different time periods and different places in the universe. They were brought together because of significant historical events elsewhere in the cosmos, in other star systems, and in other dimensions. Our values within ourselves are what unite us in hope that we can in turn bring together other beings, of all shapes and sizes, and find common ground for communication and integration.

The Asceleottyi have extensive access to other places and other cultures, and they try to illuminate what has been learned by those cultures for the benefit of other cultures and other life forms. The principles of activity of the group can be described as: to observe; to study; to learn; to heal; to connect; to preserve; to communciate; to illuminate; to explore; to create and to express.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Master

To sparrow. Ref to post #2839.
"Ey up yer sen luv "...LOL... And thank you but I don't have an "X" to change the colour of script . I'm just on my little phone !!!!speaking of which, I fully appreciate your explanation of the different shades and how they can be perceived by the voyeur , the last two colours nearly made me have a fit , my eyes could not cope !. But at least you made me realise that the Slightly darker blue ( royal ) is the one that resonates the best with me.
BUT, and being serious, with regard to the colour red and you ask if I never daubed it on my lips in order to "allure" etc...
In all honesty , NO. I never in my life wore red lipstick or painted my nails red or indeed put red baubles on my Christmas tree .
I know that "red" is meant to be the colour of love with all the red love hearts etc but to me red only portrays bloodshed through wars , car accidents , lost babies , beatings and so on and so forth. The only "red" I actually like is a poppy field and I find that very moving. I have always supported the poppy appeal in a big way.

Old 27-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Journeyman,
You do not create a dimension; the dimensions that already exist allow you to experience what you desire.
Consciousness itself allows you to experience what you desire.
Thanks Sparrow -
So what exactly do we experience in the afterlife. What do we see, hear, touch. You talk about the soul appreciating the life they lived, ok but what are the sensory perceptions. What is it like?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-04-2023 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 27-04-2023, 01:27 PM
Master

Thank you Sparrow that sounds like a lovely place to be a part of.

Can you give me an answer to my question about chakras when you get time.

Many thanks
Old 27-04-2023, 04:15 PM
PS Let's keep this on point.
Questions about the AfterLife.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Master
Fish

[QUOTE=Spirit Guide Sparrow
You have faced some difficult challenges since last we spoke.
I trust such dark nights have given way to more brighter days?

Yes I have faced some difficulties since we last spoke. My physical health has declined. I hd a few problems all hit me at once and find it hard to get around like i used to. And this has made my lifemuch more difficult. I didn't realise this could happen to me at 68. I feel ive been cursed
Is it possible for people to curse
You or evil spirits/aliens.
But i still find life mysterious and fascinating.
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 28-04-2023 at 05:36 AM.
Old 27-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Usually in these cases I must confer with the Asceleottyi or one of the other groups.
Usually, if they are as low as the troposphere they: Want to be seen. B) Do not care if they are seen. C) Are not aware they can be seen.
The latter being the less likely.
Thanks again dear Sparrow.. :)
I think that they wanted to be seen, because of the way they moved, right above me. And like I've mentioned, as if they were following me home..
I've never seen something like this before, that's why I'm so curious..

Last edited by DesertRose : 27-04-2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old 28-04-2023, 07:36 AM
Master

I wish I knew, Sparrow. Thanks for your sharings. Blessings.
pixiedust
Old 29-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Master

Hi Sparrow, I’m wondering if you are still with us as you haven’t posted anything lately. However, I’ll ask my next question hoping you will be able to give me an answer.

Some months ago we talked on this forum about organ donation. So I was wondering if you could give us your thoughts about this. That is, what is the spiritual affect on the donor and the recipient.

Many thanks.