Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Arrow Gemstone for protection against evil eye,negativity,toxic people

I have eye of the tiger with my homekeys and a black tourmaline necklace,i like them both gems,always have them togeter and i often clean them with fresh water and sunlight for some hours.

I don't know if they are suitable with my zodiac as virgin,but i'm searching to find a gem for protection against negative energy,keeping away toxic energy and people,do you know to suggest anything?
Old 06-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Seeker

Anyone to say an opinion upon gemstones?
Old 06-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Moved to the proper place. Now more people should see it.
(You had it in Meditation.)

Kyonite, a blue stone. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Master
There are tons of crystals that can help with protection, just depends on what from and also personal resonance.
You speak of 'evil eye'. I never get people's obsession with 'evil'. What does 'evil eye' even mean? Why do you fear it? Do you have any reason for thinking about that? Thing being that what you resonate with you attract. So if you resonate with that, fear it etc., you're more prone to attract it. Best way to change that is to work on inner strength. Crystal that support that are the ones for the first 3 chakras, generally red, orange, yellow ones.

Labradorite is a very general protector as it keeps the aura strong and closes gaps / holes in it.

Grounding crystals are very good as when you're not grounded you're not well protected.

Very high vibrational crystals protect as nothing of low vibration can exist in the Light of something/someone high vibrational.

Love is very high vibrational, pure love that is, so in that sense crystals that support that could help protect.

Personally when I feel I need protection I turn to my light smokey quartz Leandro skull, sometimes with the red/pink tourmaline skull which is also very powerful.
Couple years ago it was a rainbow obsidian alien skull with elongated head. Now that was a powerhouse, holy cow! I haven't got it anymore.

And in my bedroom I got selenite in each corner for protection. Self-cleansing and very high energy.

So it's not just the type of crystal but also the shape/carving that can play a role.

Bear in mind if you have a lot of negativity and stress your life to get a larger crystal as you would drain a small one. Go for a palmstone at least and if possible a bit larger. Put it on selenite when home to recharge & cleanse and use something else when at home if you feel you need it.

Also... toxic people???? Why have toxic people in your life? Choose different people. And if at work avoid them as much as possible.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Experiencer
If you are in heavy spiritual attacks like I do, you might want to consider having metals to top up with your crystals. Even steel and silver will do at least half of the job. If you have even more severe attacks, you might want to consider getting a very cheap jewel or bracelet you feel comfortable is. However do not use too many of them, else it might harm your body.

The green one is stainless steel. The purple is silver. The other is also silver. Get a feel on the third one that is the shape of a butterfly and see if you prefer it. That one had a hidden bright green hue when viewed with spiritual vision and my friend just plain hated it.

Edit: forgot to mention the jewel backing is steel too, not silver

Info about stainless steel (spiritual) : https://www.gemstone7.com/581-stainless_steel.html
Silver from the same site: https://www.gemstone7.com/577-silver.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1683455594322.jpg (30.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by IndigoViolet : 07-05-2023 at 11:28 AM.
Old 14-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Master
My favourite stone for dealing with unwanted energy is black tourmaline. That crystal is compatible with all crystals. If you want, you can get a few pieces small enough (like tumbled ones) to place in a pouch to wear. You would need at least three pieces of each crystal and rotate them. One for wearing, one for cleansing and one ready for use. So in one pouch you can place a black tourmaline for protection, a golden tiger's eye (or some other stone) and a clear quartz (compatible with all crystals) to boost the other crystal(s) energy.

A complete set of tumbled crystals for that method would look something like this. At least, three black tourmaline, three clear quartz crystals and three of another stone of your choice.

I don't know of any crystal that'll physically keep people away.

Along with crystals, if you take care of your spiritual hygiene and work on your energy, it strengthens the aura which in turn becomes a shield against other energy. I consider the crystals to be a stepping stone (pun intended) to achieve our goals.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)