Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Seeker

How do I know if I am under attack from entities and what do I do about it?

I've been encountering a lot of challenges in my life that I can't seem to make headway through despite my efforts. I asked on FB and a friend of mine said it may be due to entities.

Some of what he said was accurate, some was not. I was raised atheist but definitely believe in supernatural phenomena because of direct experience, but I'm not certain I can trust everything he says, so I'd like to get more opinions. I've continued praying to God/Divine, but no concrete manifestations yet.

tldr; How do I know he's legit, if he is, how do I get these entities off my back?
Old 28-04-2023, 06:19 PM
Master

Have you seen such entity? By challenges, you talk about life challenges or spiritual challenges?
Old 28-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianthe
tldr; How do I know he's legit, if he is, how do I get these entities off my back?
From what I know about reality, he isn't legit. Don't believe much from what you read on social media. Don't get advice from strangers. Be careful, and think, ponder for yourself. If you believed the wrong advice, there's no use to blame others than yourself.

In my view, our beliefs and expectations shape our experience. If you believe in malefic entities, then you'll experience them, because your subconscious will create them, and not because they'd exist.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-04-2023, 08:28 PM
Knower

I have personally experienced possesion by negative entities. In my experience, and from what I have read, they will make themselves known fairly easily. Some things to look out for are cravings for certain substances you are not accustomed to indulging in, feelings that seem to come from sources other than yourself which you are unaccustomed to, Urges to act in a manner out of line with your normal behavior which often causes problems, violent or intense dreams featuring a certain character or entity that cause intense fear, hearing voices inside your head that don't seem to be coming from you or that you are unaccustomed to, feeling drained of energy, fatigued, or tired consistently and more than in the past, lacking motivation and pleasure in life unlike a previous time in your life.

It is important to realize that what a negative entity will want is to experience life through your body and to drain you of your energy, which they crave. Negative entities are fear based and will attempt to inspire fear in you to appease their own egos. It's important that you recognize a difference in your life from a period before the possesion. From what you are saying I do not see any reason to believe that you are being possesed. Internal struggles are common among those who have been possed; difficult life situations are not, unless caused directly by your odd behavior. In addition, believing that another can tell you if you're possesed, especially a friend who has little experience in the matter, is probably folly. If you were possesed, you would probably know. At the very least, you would sense the negative presence regularly.

Some people don't believe in negative entities, rather believe much as Invalan does. I personally believe differently. Perhaps some people have breathed life into thoughtforms by believing in negative entities, or that negative entities were possesing them. I think that the number of cases of believing you are possesed is higher than the number of actual cases of possesion. Most of the time it is based off of misfortune rather than the actual signs of possesion.

If I were you, I would turn inward and ask yourself why you have been having trouble overcoming these difficulties. Are you lacking motivation? Is the problem simply difficult to overcome? If so, why is this the case?

I personally believe that the difficulties we face in life are caused by the need to learn and grow. You could ask yourself, what are you missing here? What could you learn from these difficulties? Do you simply need to reframe the way you look at these difficulties, or do you need to learn the perserverence to overcome them? Perhaps you simply need more courage, more patience, or more of some other virtue? Maybe the best option is simply to walk away, learning to go with the flow. The path of least resistance is sometimes the best path.

I wish you all the best luck in dealing with whatever life situations have led you to consider that you may be possesed. Bear in mind, my post is based only on what I have read and experienced personally. Don't take my word for it if you wish.

Love and light your way,

Fox Tracks
Old 01-05-2023, 09:51 AM
Master

INAVALAN……….you state…….. If you believe in malefic entities, then you'll experience them, because your subconscious will create them, and not because they'd exist.

I have to disagree with this comment as I have experienced them many years ago and at the time knew nothing about this kind of thing ie never read about them, never thought about them, never talked about them just didn’t know anything like that existed. I only found out about them when my husband suggested i go to the Spiritualist church for help. Thank God they did!

Last edited by Redchic12 : 01-05-2023 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
INAVALAN……….you state…….. If you believe in malefic entities, then you'll experience them, because your subconscious will create them, and not because they'd exist.

I have to disagree with this comment as I have experienced them many years ago and at the time knew nothing about this kind of thing ie never read about them, never thought about them, never talked about them just didn’t know anything like that existed. I only found out about them when my husband suggested i go to the Spiritualist hutch for help. Thank God they did!

What you will experience in this lifetime is the accumulation of all your experiences from past lifetimes.

You might not have thoughts that manifested evil entities in this lifetime, but perhaps you did in past lifetimes.

Nothing is ever random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky.

Everything happens with purpose, which in most cases is to help us learn to grow up spiritually and return to our true nature, to resolve the blockades we ourselves put in place that hinder the natural flow of universal energies of love, compassion, benevolence, and joy.

The other poster made a very valid point, and it just goes to show how powerful our consciousness is.

And in high consciousness we could create physics and alter physics to have any reality we want.
Old 01-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rianthe
I've been encountering a lot of challenges in my life that I can't seem to make headway through despite my efforts. I asked on FB and a friend of mine said it may be due to entities.

Some of what he said was accurate, some was not. I was raised atheist but definitely believe in supernatural phenomena because of direct experience, but I'm not certain I can trust everything he says, so I'd like to get more opinions. I've continued praying to God/Divine, but no concrete manifestations yet.

God, aka Creative Source or Prime Creator, loves you equally and unconditionally regardless if you are a believer or not.

What we call evil entities are low vibration energies, and they can not attached themselves to a human at higher vibration.

Think of it as children playing on a merry-go-round in a school playground. When the children are running at the same speed as the merry-go-round, they could easily get on. But when the merry-go-round is rotating faster than the children could run, it is impossible for the children to climb on.

What raises our cellular vibration? It is by having sincere love, compassion, and joy, all of which are some of the highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energies that some refer to as light.

The more we dwell on and worry about the negative entities, the more we lower our own vibration.

Evil can not exist where there is love and joy. And the dark vanishes in the presence of light.

All the best!
Old 03-05-2023, 01:58 AM
Experiencer

Very wise worlds from Old Chap, I'd say use what they said regarding the issue with lower vibrations. By raising your vibrations higher. Cause anything on a lower vibration can't reach you, unless you allow it and lower your vibration; and if your energies are low, that may be why you may have had those encounters. I feel negative entities try to take advantage of that. So if you raise your vibrations higher with love, then the negative entity has no power over you. Don't allow them to have that power.

Surround yourself with love, and positive loving thoughts. The more you focus on those things, and things that make you happy and give more power to love and light the higher your vibration will be.
Old 19-05-2023, 04:31 AM
Seeker

Deliverance, you can have an exorcist check up.

Quote:
Matthew 10
7 As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’
8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

The authority granted by Yahusha(Jesus) enables some to detect and even see these entities. This can be done even remotely as shown in deliverance videos in testofbelievers.com/

Last edited by KnowwhatLies : 19-05-2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old 25-05-2023, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I understand that you're seeking guidance regarding the possibility of being under attack from entities and how to handle such situations. It's important to approach these matters with an open mind and consider multiple perspectives. Here are a few suggestions that may help you navigate this situation:

Self-reflection and discernment: Take some time to reflect on your experiences and the challenges you're facing. Assess whether there could be other factors contributing to these difficulties, such as personal circumstances, external influences, or emotional and psychological factors. This self-reflection can help you gain clarity and discern whether the presence of entities is a plausible explanation.

Seek multiple opinions: It's wise to gather insights from different sources before drawing conclusions. Consult with individuals who have knowledge and experience in spiritual matters, such as spiritual practitioners, energy healers, or psychics. They can offer different perspectives and help you discern the nature of your experiences. However, remember to approach these conversations with a critical mind and trust your intuition.

Professional guidance: Consider seeking the assistance of a reputable spiritual practitioner or energy healer who specializes in entity removal or spiritual protection. They can assess your situation and provide personalized guidance and techniques to help you address any potential spiritual interference.

Prayer and spiritual practices: Continue praying to the Divine or engaging in spiritual practices that resonate with you. These practices can provide comfort, guidance, and support during challenging times. Focus on strengthening your spiritual connection and setting intentions for positive outcomes.

Energy cleansing and protection: Explore different methods of energy cleansing and protection that align with your beliefs. These practices can include smudging with sage, using protective crystals, visualizations, or affirmations. Regularly clearing your space and your own energy field can help create a more harmonious environment.

Remember that everyone's spiritual journey is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. Trust your instincts and seek approaches that resonate with you on a personal level. If you feel overwhelmed or the situation persists, it may be beneficial to consult with a mental health professional who can provide additional support.

Wishing you clarity, guidance, and a sense of peace on your spiritual journey.

Take care,
Ava