Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 18-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Seeker

Muhammad, Demons and Gabriel

Did Muhammad encounter the messenger Gabriel or was it a pretender.
When comparing the bible passages involving Yahuah's(YHWH) messenger Gabriel, the behavior of Gabriel with Muhammad described in the Quran does not match.

Sahih al-Bukhari book 1, vol 1, Hadith 3
Describe that the angel came to him and asked him to read, after replying that he(Muhammad didn't know how to read), Muhammad was choked, pressed forcefully. This was repeated 3 times.
After the encounter Muhammad was terrified.

A quotation from Ibn Ishaq on Muhammad with Gabriel
Quote:
"none of god's creature was more hateful to me than poet or a man possessed... ...i will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that i may kill myself and gain rest"
These are said to be Muhammad owns words.
It revealed that he his a prophet, afterwards and not before.

Physically assaulted, terrified, considered possessed and tried to suicide.
These seem more in line with demonic spirit.

Additionally According AL-Hadis volume 4 page 367 Muhammad admitted he was possessed by a devil to woo Meccans who believed in pagan idols. This does not seem a fit behavior to a prophet unless its a false prophet.
None of the biblical encounter with Gabriel involved blood. Additional the verses about Muhammad being demonically possessed were in the original Koran before being removed Al-Qur'ab Sura 22 verse 53 , Al-Hadis, vol 4, book 54 :516, 513 and vol 3 page 803,

Stories say that the father of Muhammad consulted a medium, which is forbidden according YHWH law. There are also passages about Muhammad being demonically possessed in his youth.
According to exorcist, demons they can pass down the bloodline.

These things hints that Muhammad is not the prophet of YHWH.

Compare in the bible the encounter with Gabriel and the behavior.
Daniel 8 15:19 ( an encounter about thousand years before Muhammad) the angel Gabriel did not caused harm/pain by intention and even helped stand.

another example of encounter with Gabriel according
Quote:
Luke 1: 13 But the messenger said to him, "Do not be afraid Zekaryah, for your prayer is heard and your wife Elisheba shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Yohanan(John)
14 and you shall have joy and gladness and many shall rejoice at his birth. (not an encounter that caused fear)
Also Luke 1:26-32

3 examples with encounter with Gabriel as messenger, none which caused terror unlike what resulted with Muhammad.

The passages discredit Muhammad as being the prophet of the one true god of which there is no other and never will be, YHWH(Yahuah). If it was no so, than why the one claimed to be Gabriel would handle Muhammad with hostility and/or caused terror,negativity afterwards.
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."