Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I don't celebrate my Birthday either it falls on the first of September . I just want to forget about turning 30 is no big deal in my opinion.
Well, I don't celebrate my birthday either. Guess what, you just don't do that when you're in your 30s... LOL.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Well, I don't celebrate my birthday either. Guess what, you just don't do that when you're in your 30s... LOL.
Goodness me.
I'm lost for words !!!!
30's and no celebration ??!!! This will not do. Auntie Angel gonna sort this sorry state out !! LOL..
Old 03-06-2023, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Goodness me.
I'm lost for words !!!!
30's and no celebration ??!!! This will not do. Auntie Angel gonna sort this sorry state out !! LOL..

I'm not one for that sort of attention, a birthday doesn't mean anything to me. It was fun as a child.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I'm not one for that sort of attention, a birthday doesn't mean anything to me. It was fun as a child.
No I know you're not.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:21 PM
Master

Yeah I’m definitely with Altair on this one. Haven’t celebrated for years and really don’t want to. Just couldn’t care less about the whole thing cos it’s just not important to me. It’s just another day to me. In fact i can’t even remember exactly how old i am now to be honest. Ha ha

I feel it’s just for kids. Same as Christmas as well.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing. I'm also studying fine art, and most of my work doesn't directly involve "art." I've been laid off, and I'm still looking for a job while creating art in hopes of finding opportunities if someone appreciates my work. Even though it still feels challenging to let go of my dream of making a living as an artist.

I believe nothing is a waste. I've always been the one at the forefront defending, haha. I'm sure the path we've walked has taught us valuable lessons and shaped our mindset, influencing how we're wired up to this point.
Old 13-09-2023, 12:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Learn lesson of your mistakes and move on instead of obsessively dwelling in the same past again and again which doesn't help now. Past is in the past. Focus on what you can do after that.
I too have wasted my 10 years. Jumping from activity to activity in my case. Not because I am flighty but because I have ADHD. Your situation is better. At least, you don't have any learning difficulty, and have become good at something at the end regardless of the income, and still have time and mental health to focus on other things. In retrospect, you should thank God for having finished somethings and your sanity unlike my unfortunate case.

Best regards...