Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Master

It used to be simple . It could not have been simpler .
Used to go to doctors. No phone call to book app. No receptionists or reception desk. You just went . Sat in room and doctor buzzed next one in.

Nowadays.
I got a text message from my doctor's telling me I needed to book for a check up and tests with regard to my lung diseases.They followed it up by saying that if I didn't book I could be struck off and my medical stopped.
All well and good. But then try getting that appointment. It took days and days and days to get through , being put on hold only to be told they didn't have any appointments for the whole of December on the dates I gave them in accordance with my husband's days off work. I cannot get there on my own....
So I said "forget it, I'll ring after Christmas and see if you can fit me in possibly this time next year ..."....
Lo and behold.... Like a miracle from the heavens, all of a "sudden" they could "fit me in " a few days later .
People like me, that are vulnerable and struggling with anxiety do not need this stress .
We really DO just need a simple way of life .
Old 06-12-2022, 03:13 PM
Master

Yeah good point native spirit, why do people go all around the world when telling you something. Just get to the bl……… point.

I had a salesman trying to tell me all about a vacuum cleaner and after a few moments I said, mate, just tell me how much! Then he said, but I want to tell you about one of the good points. So I said, mate HOW MUCH!!!!! Almost shouting and then he finally told me. Omg so expensive. No wonder he was carrying on.

Also people in conversations raving on and on until you have to push them (subtlety of course) to get to the point. I used to be married to one who drove me crazy and the rest of the family! Ha

Yep Miss H. I’m exactly the same as you. Everything in my life is simple. I’ve had a go at fixing my own leaks, taps, bricklaying, rendering and basic carpentry. It’s amazing what you can do when you just say, oh blow this I’m gonna give it a go!

Simplicity is definitely the way to go for an easy life. Well partly anyway.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi all... Just a little thought that ran across my complex mind....

Why keep things simple when you can make them very complicated ??

And why?? complicate things rather than keep them simple
Old 06-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
It used to be simple . It could not have been simpler .
Used to go to doctors. No phone call to book app. No receptionists or reception desk. You just went . Sat in room and doctor buzzed

That was in the 'dark ages'
Old 06-12-2022, 10:10 PM
Master

my cell phone broke today... and because I couldn't answer a call an appointment I made over a month ago was broken because the service companies won't make a trip unless they can verify you are home... all in pursuit of some dimes against the bottom line.

Definitely much more complicated than it needs to be... too many people grubbing for money in too many different ways if you ask me...

I'm starting to wonder if there is some wisdom in not trying to keep it all together, maybe a good falling apart is in order..
Old 07-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
That was in the 'dark ages'
LOL... Yes I know ...but I'm all for the "cave days" ... I loved being dragged around by my hair , and all I had to do was chuck a dinosaur on the Barbie !!!!!!

It's not me that complicates my life. It's everyone and everything else ....
Trust me, if I could live off the grid I would !!
Old 07-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my cell phone broke today... and because I couldn't answer a call an appointment I made over a month ago was broken because the service companies won't make a trip unless they can verify you are home... all in pursuit of some dimes against the bottom line.

Definitely much more complicated than it needs to be... too many people grubbing for money in too many different ways if you ask me...

I'm starting to wonder if there is some wisdom in not trying to keep it all together, maybe a good falling apart is in order..
Nail on head.... In many cases greed .... And I TOTALLY AGREE .
We need to implode In order to get back to basics ....
Something's got to give ....
Everything...All of it is completely ridiculous and out of our control ....
Old 07-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
LOL... Yes I know ...but I'm all for the "cave days" ...
But you wouldn't have your Footie to watch on TV but there again what you haven't had you wouldn't miss......
Old 07-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
But you wouldn't have your Footie to watch on TV but there again what you haven't had you wouldn't miss......
Exactly LOL.... And we could still use the male dinosaurs (AHEM ) body parts to use as a football ..... And no offside rules either !
Win, win all round LOL.......
Such simple pleasures...!
Old 07-12-2022, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Exactly LOL.... And we could still use the male dinosaurs (AHEM ) body parts to use as a football ..... And no offside rules either !
Win, win all round LOL....

Your so naughty but nice....