Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 09-12-2021, 08:45 PM
Guide

Copper rods L shaped. and pendulum

I have just bought two copper rods and a pendulum never used them before but am interested, any advice on how to use the copper L shaped rods would be grateful for, I have used the pendulum a few times with yes or no answers with great results, but have not used rods yet, any input would be grateful for.

regards michael.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:18 PM
Ascender

Are you planning to use the rods as dowsing rods?
Old 09-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Guide

dousing rods.

Hi Traveller I have thought about dousing with them but what else could i use them for any ideas?

regards michael.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:04 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Hi Traveller I have thought about dousing with them but what else could i use them for any ideas?

regards michael.

If you had enough of them you could make a metal pyramid. I made a crystal wand from a 1/2" diameter copper pipe that I wrapped in leather.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.

regards michael.

You can use dowsing rods the same way as you do a Pendulum. I skip the Yes and No part because I don't think things are that cut and dry. You can get names, dates, numbers, locations, etc. with any medium.... if it is dowsing rods or pendulums.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Master
I think it's handier to Google so you know how to hold them and what to use them for.
You can locate negative energies with them, EM, vortices, water veins, etc.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Guide

Thanks everyone for your most welcome input here, I will do some experiments with the rods outside when the weather gets warmer here, the pendulum is a useful tool as well i feel, I agree with you Bob job that yes and no are not always that clear, but interesting nevertheless.

regards michael.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:29 PM
Master
Eventually you will know the answer before you use the Dowsing rods or pendulum. In many ways, they are a crutch but sometimes we need them.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-12-2021, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I readily admit this is not my field but I have seen others use copper rods to detect water courses and have tried it for myself for curiosity and with success.

My more recent experiments with a pendulum and letter circle led me to believe it's not something I could have faith in to guide me in any sense.

blessings