Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Any Star Children here ?

Namaste,
I was wondering if there are star children here.

I do believe in star children. I find them to be exciting... and a little scary. And their story seems sad, too. To me, though.

If you are a star child, would you like to say a few words about yourself ? Or what is your personality like; or your life may be.. ?

If you want to
Old 15-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Namaste,
Yep, I think you found one!

I'm an Andromedan Star child.

Interesting thing is this that my mom is also a starseed. She's a Arcturin.

I can say this about myself, I'm a thin and tall guy with big alien-like eyes, ungrown mental powers, etc. And I need to say that I hate dark beings like Reptailian, Draconian, etc.

So thats all I can say now. I wish you love and peace!
Old 10-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I am just now doing the deep dive into this. Since I was 11 and somebody pointed at the pliedes in the sky I have been unable to forget them. Always felt I was weirdly drawn in a way I can explain to them. 20 years ago I learned of light workers and star seeds. And at that time Arcturus felt like truth. Keep in mind that although I was always weirdly intensely drawn to the stars I just enjoyed them and didn’t really know anything about them. So it was interesting how strong arcturian felt. I kind a let that all go back then because it was just too much for me to process. Though I did believe I discovered my job and what I did out there in a little bit I picked up along the way. Now I have gone exploring. reading up and find I have traits of many. I’ve had a couple of readings to help and discovered that my roots come from Mintaka. That didn’t make sense because I didn’t feel drawn to that at all. But I read up on it and how it is no longer and that story really resonated with past life work I have done and everything kind of connected. So not dragging this out any longer I do resonate with several, carry the vibration for several end it totally fits the job that I figured I had. I think it’s like when mintaka Went away I was like an orphan I just kind of traveled the galaxy. Funny thing is, I went to three different readers that read three different ways just to see what would come up and compare. And they were pretty consistent in what I got in the readings was pretty consistent and made a lot of sense of my current life because it’s very similar. Patterns and traits. And not a single one came up with the Pleiades. So I went within to try to get answers but my first thought before that was maybe the pliedes my vacation home, The place I considered home and that’s why I was so drawn and had a special feeling. So when I went within And a few things I’ve picked up since then I have discovered that that’s where I met my soulmate/twin flame. Whatever you wanna call it and it all kind of came together and made sense.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I am just now doing the deep dive into this. Since I was 11 and somebody pointed at the pliedes in the sky I have been unable to forget them. Always felt I was weirdly drawn in a way I can explain to them. 20 years ago I learned of light workers and star seeds. And at that time Arcturus felt like truth. Keep in mind that although I was always weirdly intensely drawn to the stars I just enjoyed them and didn’t really know anything about them. So it was interesting how strong arcturian felt. I kind a let that all go back then because it was just too much for me to process. Though I did believe I discovered my job and what I did out there in a little bit I picked up along the way. Now I have gone exploring. reading up and find I have traits of many. I’ve had a couple of readings to help and discovered that my roots come from Mintaka. That didn’t make sense because I didn’t feel drawn to that at all. But I read up on it and how it is no longer and that story really resonated with past life work I have done and everything kind of connected. So not dragging this out any longer I do resonate with several, carry the vibration for several end it totally fits the job that I figured I had. I think it’s like when mintaka Went away I was like an orphan I just kind of traveled the galaxy. Funny thing is, I went to three different readers that read three different ways just to see what would come up and compare. And they were pretty consistent in what I got in the readings was pretty consistent and made a lot of sense of my current life because it’s very similar. Patterns and traits. And not a single one came up with the Pleiades. So I went within to try to get answers but my first thought before that was maybe the pliedes my vacation home, The place I considered home and that’s why I was so drawn and had a special feeling. So when I went within And a few things I’ve picked up since then I have discovered that that’s where I met my soulmate/twin flame. Whatever you wanna call it and it all kind of came together and made sense.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Master
My children are star children—- enlightenment comes easily but entering the ghost theory—- crosssing over to the other side!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-05-2021, 12:24 PM
BunnyJen90

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is a draconian starseed though I have yet to tell him this and I would have to disagree with Andromedan2000 that draconian are evil. Maybe some are but my boyfriend doesn't seem like that. It can drive me insane at times though how shy and introverted he can be since I'm more outgoing. However, he has more of a sense of humor than I do and is much less serious than me. Hopefully I will eventually gain more of a sense of humor from dating him.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Legrand

A dragon being here, that came on this planet some 25 000 years ago. Still have difficulty assimilating this Love humans can feel and dragons do not.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedan2000
I can say this about myself, I'm a thin and tall guy with big alien-like eyes, ungrown mental powers, etc. And I need to say that I hate dark beings like Reptailian, Draconian, etc.
Hello brother Andromedan,

Making peace or becoming aware of the reptilian part of your human body will bring back memories in some ways.

Old 08-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello brother Andromedan,

Making peace or becoming aware of the reptilian part of your human body will bring back memories in some ways.

Nice post...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 09-06-2021, 10:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is a draconian starseed though I have yet to tell him this and I would have to disagree with Andromedan2000 that draconian are evil. Maybe some are but my boyfriend doesn't seem like that. It can drive me insane at times though how shy and introverted he can be since I'm more outgoing. However, he has more of a sense of humor than I do and is much less serious than me. Hopefully I will eventually gain more of a sense of humor from dating him.

Sorry I forgot to say that a few of them are good people' nearly 10 percent.

You should protect him from negative energies. Bad reptilians and Alpha Draco people always try to turn good people into bad.

I alsow can say other beings have evil within them. For example Arcturins, I believe 50 percent of them are evil. Cuz in history they always were inviting people to worship Horus,etc.

I like to have a chat on email service with your boyfriend. I like to know a Alpha Draco (Draconian).

Gmail: [email protected] (name is fake)