Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 22-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Administrator
Here We Go Again !

Hello

The body and the never ending story of Sciatic Nerve Pain.

One again I sit and suffer, stand and suffer and move and suffer. Yet pain will not define whom I am and what I do in life.

I was in the ER again they tried some 8 medications and NOTHING touched the pain. It seems the nerve has a mind of its own and will turn off when its good and ready to, I hope sooner than later.

I bless that the Dr's and nurses do their best for everyone but it's sad when they are over run by those that choose to put drugs into their body, or have a common cold ! I went into the ER as I blacked out from pain. To sit for 3 hours in a chair to wait for them to see me, then filled with med's for pain, and then sent home. Nothing we can do ! Yet we can bring a drug addict back to life to do it all again and again ! I feel for those addicted I truly do.

All I asked for was a simple X Ray to rule out anything like a fracture, I am at that "risk" age being 60. No need for one.

Lynn
Old 22-05-2023, 10:24 PM
Oh geeze, I'm so sorry.
Anyone talk to you about the piraformis (muscle) pinching the nerve cuz it's so tight (spasmed)? Cuz that's murder.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2023, 10:33 PM
Administrator
I know where you are coming from with sciatica pain and can empathise with you. the trouble with Emergency rooms now is they are full of people who cant get to see a doctor so they go there for the slightest thing
Hope you feel better soon

Namaste
Old 23-05-2023, 01:54 AM
Master
I hope you find the help you need and find a solution to be pain free.
Old 23-05-2023, 04:02 AM
Master

Wishing you quick, easy, long-lasting relief.

I assume that you're positive it is sciatica, because I learned that shingles could give similarly unbearable pain in the same area.

These are a couple of articles about Edgar Cayce's readings on sciatica that include some recommendations.

link 1, link 2

Some of the recommendations:
  • Eat an alkalizing diet, low in fat and high in fiber
  • Keep your colon clean and healthy through your high-fiber diet and periodic colonics
  • Visit an osteopath and have the needed spinal adjustments
  • Epson Salt
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-05-2023, 02:41 AM
Experiencer

Hi Lynn,
Hope you find something that works to heal this and wish you well.

I am familiar with Tong Ren healing which I use for everything and is the most powerful healing modality I have found. The discovery of it was actually related to sciatica. I can answer if you have any questions how it works or would like ideas how to apply it. Took the training a long time ago (around 2007) and have been using it since then.

Quote from an article:
https://www.togetheragainstcancer.or...ealing-cancer/
Quote:
the idea for Tong Ren came about when one of Tom’s students suddenly developed acute sciatic nerve pain. Tom didn’t have any sterile acupuncture needles, so he took 2 unsterilised needles, drew a picture of the human body and the appropriate meridian points for sciatica, and stuck the needles into the points on the drawing. In less than a minute, the pain started to dissipate.
Old 24-05-2023, 06:41 AM
Master

Wish you the best Lynn.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 30-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Dude111

Unhappy

Im so sorry you have to go thru this Lynn,I hope you can find a solution!!

Peace and love to you.........
Old 17-06-2023, 04:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well it took a few more Emergency Room visits to get some answers to what I have been dealing with in life. I got to the point where one morning I literally could not "walk" I have never been so scared in my life.

I was taken to the Emergency and take right in as a patient. I had 2 Dr's at my side trying to asses the situation. Heart was good, so no stroke, blood pressure was good so no issues there. I was like OK thank God for that one.

Foot was "purple" by this time so they were worried on circulation and a blood clot. Ruled that one out as nothing was found. Gave me a medication to get the circulation in it going again and in an hour it was lovely pink again.

So off to a CT Scan and tons of Blood Work. All the time the 2 Dr's were at my side in and out. So worried on the pain level I had. They noted all the visits and no scans or blood work done were not happy with that treatment I got. Told me I was NOT going home til they knew what was wrong this time.

I had the CT Scan and it showed I was fine no compressions at all. Then the blood work and WOW they found the cause !!!! I have been on Thyroid medication since I was 25 and have had no issues. Well it shut down totally like a light switch goes off so did my Thyroid. Its not dead it went into a hibernation mode where the meds did not work.

When the Thyroid does not work it can cause intense leg pain and weakness. It can cause nerves to fire and muscles to shrink. Well that is what I am facing. Never do I wish such pain again. I am on new medication a very high dose, and I am getting there.

I was able to walk down the all at the ER so the Dr said I could go home on one condition I had someone there to help me. I do have family ! So home I came and the next day I was able to go to work for a short 4 hour day. Movement is best. Slow and steady.

It should not take so many visits to get there but I get that a lot do use the ER for attention and pain meds.

I do have some amazing pain meds for nightime. I am finally feeling rested.

Lynn
Old 17-06-2023, 06:47 PM
My mouth is dropped.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru