Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 02-04-2023, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi Inavalan....
Hmm. Your concept of the third eye is interesting. Given that you think it's not a given thing but a psychic ability would you therefore conclude that not everyone can develop the ability to see through it ?
Again, it's an interesting concept .

Short answer: I believe you can.

I believe that people are on different levels of evolvement, so some can do now things that other can't yet. On the other hand, I believe that most/all of the limitations we experience are caused by our conscious and unconscious beliefs, which prevents us from doing things we could do.

Pete A. Sanders's book "You are psychic!" might interest you. I don't endorse, nor reject his ideas. I believe that his view is in between the physical perspective and the non-physical one, being a useful bridge of interpretation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2GIQ6_Oq0
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I saw the title of this thread and felt I’d share my story, which I have shared bits and pieces of on this forum previously. ...

Thanks for sharing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Master

This is a link to an interview:

Blind since birth, Jonna Heynke shares how she began lucid dreaming and explored the state of lucid dreaming
Old 03-04-2023, 01:54 AM
Master
Thanks inavalan, I must admit that getting my eyesight back was almost as freaky as losing it. Losing my eyesight required an adjustment and getting my eyesight back also required an adjustment.

It is probably a lot different for a person born blind at birth and who remains permanently blind all their human life. I feel like awareness is the real sight as we can see with awareness even in lucid dreaming.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue

So I know I may be delusional , but do you think blind people can learn to see through their "third eye", or that they can dream in colour , even if they never saw colour ..?????

I have been in places that are pitch black and was able to see. So one might conclude it is possible but I suspect the hard part is 'realizing' you can do that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-04-2023, 07:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This is a link to an interview:

Blind since birth, Jonna Heynke shares how she began lucid dreaming and explored the state of lucid dreaming
Thank you for this info. I really AM interested in what the "blind from birth" "see".
( Also thank you for you thoughts on the ability to see through 3rd eye)...
As was mentioned in a different thread, the story of Helen Keller , I can still re-call being amazed by this account.
Many of us will perhaps also re-call the time that Stevie Wonder was told he may have been able to have operations to be able to see.
Old 03-04-2023, 07:34 AM
Master
Hey Big John, haven’t seen you here in a while.
Glad to see you are still around my friend.
Old 03-04-2023, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thanks inavalan, I must admit that getting my eyesight back was almost as freaky as losing it. Losing my eyesight required an adjustment and getting my eyesight back also required an adjustment.

It is probably a lot different for a person born blind at birth and who remains permanently blind all their human life. I feel like awareness is the real sight as we can see with awareness even in lucid dreaming.
Hi Starman. I was already aware of your blindness from your previous chats. Thank you for joining the thread.
I know you went through so much in order to regain your sight.
You write so beautifully and so artistically about everything .
I know that you recognise that the question was about blind from birth , but given that you have suffered blindness your presence is warmly welcomed .
Old 03-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have been in places that are pitch black and was able to see. So one might conclude it is possible but I suspect the hard part is 'realizing' you can do that.
Hi John... But could you "see" because you knew what was there even though you could not "see" it ???
In other words, if I lost my sight in my bedroom I would be able to "see" in my minds "eye" where the bed was etc because I know know where it is .
Sorry if that's a bit garbled !!!!!!
You know how scatty I am !!
Old 04-05-2023, 05:23 AM
Master
One can see with their physical eyes but what I find more 'beautiful' is seeing without my physical eyes. The colors can be most amazing.

And then there is seeing with my physical eyes in the darkness. To me, that is an experience everybody should try to experience.

As a side thought: today I listen to the birds singing. I was surprised to note that none of them were singing out of tune. I wonder how that was possible?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.