Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Seeker

Working with. Divine Spirit part 2

My wife is having a digestion issue. I attempt getting a procedure for her. But first you have to be seen in house. Those appointments are 3 months in the future. Called 2 different docs that due this procedure, there are not many docs that can do this procedure. I have 2 appointments and I'm on the waiting list. This takes hours. Not happy. 2nd day I put divine spirit in charge and get on the phone. Takes hours again but I get an appointment in less than 2 weeks with the nurse practioner. Not great but ok. This way the procedure can be done quicker. It worked out way way better than I could have imagined. The first and second day I put in the work equally but by inviting divine spirit in on the 2nd day, it like greased the wheel.
Old 26-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Knower

I'm glad you were able to get an appointment for your wife! I'm sorry she is struggling with her digestion, and I know how hard it can be as the partner on the outside looking in wishing you could make it all go away for them.

It is so interesting how often I too forget to ask the divine or my guides directly for help Maybe it comes from being conditioned in society (all of us) that we need to do things on our own.

You are already giving thanks. But appreciate the timeline that has been given. Maybe the doctor will be in better spirits or energy or health and can provide better treatment then, hence the wait that is needed. In appreciating that, you raise the potentials to the best they can offer. And sometimes, that can move the timeline up, but other times it keeps it the same because that will serve the best.

To your wife's speedy and smooth recovery!
Old 26-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Master
Abide With Me.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...05&FORM= VIRE