Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Auras & Chakras: Unveiling the Energetic Tapestry of the Soul

Greetings, fellow spiritual seekers,

I've been immersing myself in the captivating realm of auras and chakras, and I'm eager to explore this vibrant tapestry of energy that intertwines with our very souls. Auras and chakras are fascinating aspects of our energetic being, offering profound insights into our spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being. Let's come together in this discussion to share our personal experiences, insights, and questions about auras and chakras.

An aura is like a radiant, luminous field that surrounds every living being. It reflects our essence and carries information about our emotions, thoughts, and energetic state. Have you ever caught glimpses of auras or experienced their presence? I'd love to hear your encounters and the impact they had on your spiritual journey.

Chakras, on the other hand, are energetic centers within our bodies that regulate the flow of vital life force energy. Each chakra corresponds to specific aspects of our being, influencing our physical and spiritual well-being. How have you connected with your chakras? Have you explored practices like meditation, energy healing, or yoga to balance and activate these energy centers?

When I first became aware of auras and chakras, it opened up a new dimension of self-understanding and spiritual growth. I learned to perceive the subtle energies around me and gained insights into the interconnectedness of mind, body, and spirit. It was a transformative journey that continues to unfold.

In this thread, let's discuss our experiences with auras and chakras. What colors or qualities have you noticed in auras? How have imbalances or blockages in your chakras affected your overall well-being? Are there any specific practices or techniques you've found beneficial in working with auras and chakras?

It's important to approach this discussion with an open mind and respect for diverse perspectives. We all have unique experiences and insights to share, enriching each other's understanding of this fascinating realm of energy.

As we delve into the wonders of auras and chakras, let's embrace the beauty of this energetic tapestry that weaves through our existence, connecting us to the divine.

Looking forward to hearing your stories and engaging in enlightening discussions!
Old 25-05-2023, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

You are posting in quite a number of topics - what is it you are looking for?
Old 26-05-2023, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

RE: Auras & Chakras: Unveiling the Energetic Tapestry of the Soul
SUBTOPIC: Subject Made Simple
⁜→ johnsonava, et al,

(REFERENCES)

AURA → the colored, low-level energy field that surrounds living tissue.
SOURCE: Witch Dictionary of Craft Terms - 1st ed 2000, from the Esoteric Library • © Athena Gardner • Published by Star Rising Publishers, Sedona AZ, p 9
SUPPORTING SOURCE: Dictionary Metaphysical Bible, p 100

CHAKRA → The term encompassing the Power Points of the body; these are spinning 'wheels' of energy [located] ≈ 2 in or 5.08 cm.
According to lore, there are Seven Major Chakras and numerous minor energy points (other Chakras).
SOURCE: Witch Dictionary of Craft Terms - First ed 2000, from the Esoteric Library • © Athena Gardner • Published by Star Rising Publishers, Sedona AZ, p 18

(THUMBNAIL COMMENT)

According to the Book of Shadows ( ≈ Grimoire) the essence of an aura can be transferred to objects: As an example:
"finished the weapon should be handed to new owner with Fivefold Salute, and should be pressed against the body for a time to get the aura; and it should be in as close connection as possible to the naked body for at least a month,"
The Book of Shadow also gives a warning:
"Do not allow anyone to touch or handle any of your tools until thoroughly impregnated with your aura;"
This is not so different from the procedures for constructing an (ancient) Magic Wand (pagan ceremonial)(as opposed to a static charge and discharge device).
To my knowledge, no ancient hazelwood wands survive today. In the more true tradition, part of the apprenticeship in magic is to construct your own wand. This instills and grows the bond between the practitioner and the wand. The wands are consecrated with a single drop of blood, mixed with the ground from a cemetery (consecrated ground), and holy water (blessed by the ordained). This is laid in the hazelwood barrel (bark removed), usually at the tip and under the crystal.

Transferring the aura is an ancient process. The national incantation over the wand is very similar to the first oration from the Ars Notoria → The Notory Art of Solomon.

Most Respectfully,
R
Old 28-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Master

Were there such things as auras we'd all be glowing in our beds at night. I've had 31,000 such nights and it hasn't happened yet.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 28-05-2023, 10:54 AM
Master

Busby #2

Actually I was thinking the same thing Busby.
Old 23-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Ascender
I am psychic but I don't see auras

until the other day ~ I saw mine it was glowing in the dark ~ it was white