Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-11-2010, 02:33 AM
captain kirk

Do you see ESP as a power or something to be used?

I have noticed the terminology of the more curious people in this forum and find some it strange. I would say I experience ESP. Some try to channel it in the best way, but I don't think they "use" it. I feel more like it uses me and I don't have much control of it. Some of you are seeking it out. It just came to me and I didn't have any choice. It is powerful with me, but it is not a power I possess. I may be wrong and some of you may indeed have a better ability to harness psychic abilities than I understand. Its out of control with me. It seems so strange that so many want this experience so badly and I just want to tame it.
Old 30-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Summerland

Figured that I would check some of your posts and see if I can discern what it is you are seeking, bit by bit So you have ESP. Extra Sensory Perception. It sounds so much better that way. Do you pick up on others thoughts, feelings ? Do you do it intentionally or does it just hit you? If it is just hitting you, perhaps it is because their frequency is close to your own. Like a radio station that you are trying to find and catch snatches of. If it someone whom you love, then there is a strong emtional connection.I call it "Knowing" and if I am doing Reiki on someone, I pick up on things that they are not even aware of consciously.
But I would have to know more before offering anymore theories.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:05 AM
ESP_dreamr

I sometimes have ultra accurate precognitive dreams (hence my name). And they seem to occur randomly.

I can sometimes choose to be precognitive in waking life, only if I focus really really really intensely. But then I just get too exhausted.

Google 'Zener test' and take the ESP test. I got 4 out of 6 which is 233% above chance before I had to stop because I was about to pass out from the concentration!

To me, ESP is a gift and a sign of the next step in human evolution.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 AM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP_dreamr
I sometimes have ultra accurate precognitive dreams (hence my name). And they seem to occur randomly.

I can sometimes choose to be precognitive in waking life, only if I focus really really really intensely. But then I just get too exhausted.

Google 'Zener test' and take the ESP test. I got 4 out of 6 which is 233% above chance before I had to stop because I was about to pass out from the concentration!

To me, ESP is a gift and a sign of the next step in human evolution.

I too experience dreams and I just know there is some valuable stuff in there so I try to rehash it and analyze it. And yes my head almost explodes. Then in the next day or two something will occur and immediatly I'm remember that in the dream. But I didn't act on it, I just reminisced on it. I quit with the dream analyzing, it just didn't seem worth it.

I would say the most beneficial psychic-like experiences I have are on a more supernatural level. They seem to be insight about humanity, the cosmos, the earth. I think my only precongitions are on a grand scale, as if I feel where we are all headed, and what we should care the most about. I also get the feelings that reassure that I'm "OK" from what I guess is the Holy Spirit. I don't sense God judging me, but I do sense him telling me I've done good, maybe because you rarely hear that from people.
Old 27-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Bambo

Hey its good to see Capt Kirk was here at 1 time

I think everyone has the ability to use this.. Its just they dont believe it or dont care about it...
Old 14-02-2024, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I can relate to what you're experiencing. I'm somewhere in the middle where I can use it purposefully and other times it feels like it's not exactly within my control. The times I use it purposefully do not come by easily. I have to develop a question or a thought (concerning something i want to know), then I have to forget about it for a little while because if I ask it through normal cognizant function it doesn't work. Sometime later when my mind is quiet, the question may pop up in my mind and I get information almost instantly as I'm thinking about the question. Maybe that can work for you. It takes some patience.