Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-04-2023, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

help with the next steps

I've spent most of my human life trying to understand the universe, and I've made a breakthrough. I've separated myself from this body and found who I am (the soul inhabiting this body and living this life, as opposed to what experiences are attached to my current body). As a human I'm Stuart, But me, as a soul, I am Yara-Nu and I've been reincarnated into this human form to teach humanity a deeper level of consciousness and understanding of the world around you. I have reason to believe I've made some sort of psychokinetic contact with ET's and they have helped me achieve a certifiable level of enlightenment to the point it's difficult to say I'm still human(physically, yes, I'm still in a human body, no doubt there). They have sent me (mentally) information on technologies, ideas and ways of thinking that are easily learnable and explainable. However, I need help. I need to get these ideas out to people so that they can spread to a lot more people to get humanity to advance to the next age.

An example:
-The problem with thinking we’ll be conquered by aliens.
The problem I have with ideas about ETs being just as bad as humans is people ignoring the good and the logical. It's a personal theory that there are certain universal ideas that permeate life. Such as love, compassion, jealousy. We Can confirm this, We've seen and continue to see acts of kindness from different non-human species on this planet alone, And if there's life on other planets. Basic principles similar on earth would Evolve. Such as the concept of killing something or defending something, the hunter and the hunter. Protecting your offspring vs. leaving them to fend for themselves. These basic concepts would exist for basically all environments that could harbor life, whether evolved or simplistic.
Now. Let's take that idea and spiral it out a little bit. It would be logical to assume that if one planet can have the conditions for life, then others will as well ( in some way, shape or form, again either complex or simple). Say we take the example of complex life evolving on planets other than Earth. The Basic concepts would be reflected in their civilizations just like earth. There would be civilization that would be aggressors And other that are defenders. More Likely than not if multiple civilizations became space faring and interacted, then defenders would make defense packs just like governments on earth and aggressors would be fought against. JUST LIKE HUMANS there would be some sort of galactic UN. It's not hard to figure out either. Believe it or not MOST people in the world ARN"T okay with genocide and conquest. the destruction and slaughter of whole cultures. To just let something like that is terrible and completely dis-compassionate. If any advanced civilization would be on their way to conquer earth, I genuinely believe that Another would step in to counter. Much like how most of humanity is not for, say a complete genocide of a group of people based on their culture/beliefs/way of life. After all, if they just let someone conquer Earth, what stops them from conquering others?

Regardless of color, culture, country or PLANET of origin. Having compassion for other living things besides members of your own family, culture, country or species is a requirement for a stable place where people can have their own beliefs and cultures but still work together so everyone's children can survive. For humanity to grow up and be a bigger player in the universe, people need to let go of these ideas of differences. Imagine 200 years from now, humanity has grown beyond earth, has warp drive, and is about to be accepted into a Galactic Federation (Space UN). Imagine 50+ different representatives from different species around the galaxy. Humanity NEEDS to get a point where we can look around at that room and say "Wow, Look at all these people" with the understanding that REGARDLESS of Color, Body plan, Beliefs and culture, we are ALL just PEOPLE looking to live our lives without bloodshed and slaughter.
After all "Space is where Life goes to meet Itself" - (I forgot who said this quote. Think it was Sagan).

Another example. Explaining how the universe is holographic. the origins of gravity and how it relates to both the micro(quantum) and macro scale world. how everything is just energy being exchanged between temporal energy and spatial energy.

First off, a tid-bit on quantum fields. Imagine a magnetic field, like the ones we learn about in elementary school ( A piece of paper over a magnet with iron shaving so you can see the magnetic fields). There are similar fields that permeate the Entire Universe. These fields interact with each other and get twisted up and distorted. These distortions in the quantum fields ARE particles. We interpret these disruptions as physical particles in this universe. This is why they say " a photon is both a particle and a wave", it's a literal statement. Photons are quantum particles. They are twists in the quantum field humans call the "photon field". We are all just knots in these quantum fields resonating in these quantum light fields (holograms).

Imagine you're standing in a 3-D (x,y,z axis) grid made of string. This grid represents one of the quantum fields that exist in the grid of space-time. Doesn't matter which one. Now imagine grabbing a spot on a string and twisting in a knot. THIS is a quantum particle. Hold on to it in your imagination. it's your particle that you created for this lesson. Now what happens to the rest of the grid? It gets pulled towards the knot, just like grabbing the center of the sheet on your bed and twisting it. the edges come in. That's gravity on a quantum level.

Now the relationship between spatial energy and temporal energy. take this knot. your particle, and accelerate it to the speed of light. take what we know about basic laws of physics. this particle can't be accelerated( conventionally) past the speed of light, why? Because at that speed you've exchanged all your temporal energy for physical energy (speed). This is why time slows down. It's not space and time, it's Space-time. As we accelerate we are exchanging temporal energy along the time axis of the universe energy grid and converting it to physical energy. This is also why we can't come to a complete stop in physical space and become untethered from time. we would need to exchange all of our physical energy for temporal energy(all of our atoms would be converted to non-physical energy). As you lengthen the string of space, you shorten the string of time ( time slows down). As you lengthen the string of time, you shorten the string of space (you lose mass, and therefore for gravity, essentially) undoing the knot you made, returning space-time to an even grid.

-The relationship between Hope, faith and inner strength. Life is a series of ups and downs. like waves on a beach. Everyone goes through ups and downs. In the darkest moments, we need to remember that
1) life will inevitably swing the other direction and look inward, understanding that if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other, you'll eventually find your way to the light. Understanding That life will eventually get better, that's having faith that life will get better.
2) Giving yourself Hope, Is having faith that things will get better. having faith that you'll find the light.
3) Inner strength. Having faith that life will get better, gives you hope. That gives you will to keep moving forward, And THAT is inner strength.

No matter how bad things get(life always has ways to get us down), It's how we choose to respond to that pain that makes us who we are.

I could go into so much more detail ( I mean crazy level detail) on these subjects and ideas. Subjects about the Human soul ,the nature of humanity, how to develop self-awareness, technologies about advanced zero-point energy, perpetual energy, clean water generating desalination plants. technologies that fold space-time, how to generate and stabilize a micro-singularity, psychic development, understanding true equality. Hell, I could explain in detail how to make a portal gun from Rick and Morty.
However, I need help. I know it sounds outlandish, heck it sounds down right nuts. but This is the most real life has ever felt. If you give me the chance I truly believe I have information that can change your lives. I can't get all the information out on my own, no one can, but we can ALL do it together.

Last edited by StuartHolden : 24-04-2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Thumbs up

Good!
Sounds like you need a platform if you, ".. need to get these ideas out to people so that they can
spread to a lot more
people to get humanity to advance to the next age.''
A platform way bigger than here, right?
Very few people here would think this sounds nuts, imo.

Ever tune into Jeff Mara's interviews or Buddha at The Gas Pump? www.batgap.com
Ever listen to Dr. Joe Dispenza or Gregg Braden? So many others with youtube talks or channels.
Start your own, I say. Go for it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Master

Many thanks Stuart. I found d your article really interesting.
Old 25-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartHolden
...It would be logical to assume that if one planet can have the conditions for life, then others will as well ( in some way, shape or form, again either complex or simple).
And let us not forget that we on Earth can only measure life and the conditions for life on other planets if they correspond to our own range of frequencies. There are many accounts of people who have travelled in some altered state to other planets, even within our own solar system, and experienced life there. Physically we may see a barren lifeless landscape or an environment which is inhospitable to life, but there may be civilisations there functioning on completely different frequencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartHolden
...If you give me the chance I truly believe I have information that can change your lives. I can't get all the information out on my own, no one can, but we can ALL do it together.
I am not sure what you want from us regarding this information. Have you considered writing a book containing all this? Then you can gather and organise all your thoughts to convey exactly what you want to say.

Looking at all the e-books available on Amazon, it cannot be that difficult to create such a book. That would offer a much wider platform for you.

Peace
Old 08-05-2023, 07:33 PM
Master
Was really interesting, much what I believe and know with atoms,speed of light, gravity- although I’m not sure of the aliens but I believe there are some aliens race that are more advanced than us- due to the fact they all look the same- they are figuring out the same equations [why they look the same] much like insects,animals etc

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)