Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 24-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Master
Loved ones and spirits messing about the electrics

Have you ever had your loved one is enough in spirit messing about with the electrics like turning the lights on and off to let us know that they're here they have
Or you think you've turned your TV off for your radio off you get back home it's on it's over love I'm saying I'm here I'm not you know I'm ok I'm around you
Because I know I've had that
Or your feet has been turned off and you find a frozen meal you were going to eat and enjoy has been eating and left an apprentice for it it's been left on a bench by spirit because I've had it done to me I have
Cos I know I my dad I had a dream sequence I am hungry then I found a male on the bench I'll be eating I was eating at my dad and eating it even though he isn't that mail my dad at 8 minutes he did
Lights turned on radio turned on TV turned on my Alexa has done strange things to because I know it's my family in spirit

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Tedmil

A few weeks after my dad passed, I stayed at his house for a few days, to get things in order. One morning, I was laying in bed and heard a train horn from his toy train ring out a couple times.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:26 PM
Master
No tonight how to make my come back to my church my lights was turned on and I know I've had left one of my lights on because it's still got like a little bit because it's still nice when I get back it's still dark night when I get back but the light have been turned off but I know I had switched on
But a few times it come back home and the video has been turned on the radio or TV has been turned on loud I know I should not play
It's my mum my dad and my uncle family instead I never met a wake of Joe lady because you are about to enter something with your life I hope
Are the radio station has been turned over onto another station and there's no way I've done that
My two cats I put the local radio station on them on the Night-Time in case of any of you get any credit storms again crazy storms again onto another station
On my DAB radio I listen to The Meadows station station a lot of all music but a x a play songs of family it's been played of family funerals in skillet it has it's like telling me yes you play that song My Funeral

Old 27-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Master
[b][/I know my dad has been with myself on again good it's a can think it would do because it looks un technology when he was an earthy planeB]

Old 18-05-2023, 11:35 PM
Ascender

Yes I have had this before. Lights flicker, the TV turns off and on again, the wifi won’t connect, or I can feel a sudden chill in the room. All signs of loved ones, spirits and even angels being present.

However, these can also be signs that your energy field is changing, as it too will show up in the ‘behaviours’ of electronic devices.
Old 19-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Master

Yes and it's all beautiful . Our loved ones in spirit letting us know they are home and ok...
Only today our lamp came on by itself .

A lovely story...
An elderly gent customer in my paper shop lost his wife .
After the funeral and in the middle of the night his mobile phone started ringing...
He looked at it and on the screen it said "Edie home "....
This was his landline that was meant to be ringing to his mobile but he was the only one in the house...
How lovely is that ?...
She wanted him to know she was safely home.
Sadly he has now passed away himself, but they are, quite rightly , together again....