Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Master

Love your comments in #9. I totally agree.
Old 24-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Love your comments in #9. I totally agree.
i can only speculate, but since i think that we all exhibit psychic abilities to different degrees my gut feeling or simplest explanation could be drawing on my abilities. or maybe im just talking out my butt?
Old 24-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Master

Hey can you send us a video of that guy William Bramley and his seven years of research please.

Gotta a feeling of what he has found out (after the amount of time I have researched this as well). Would love to listen to it.

Many thanks
Old 24-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Knower
To be clear William Bramley author of THE GODS of EDEN never had a video that i am aware of and it seems he only wrote two books in his career the second book was called JESUS goes to HOLLYWOOD, Now i read gods of eden and in the back of the book he lists all his research material which was extensive. the book was and is still published in several tongues and i think there might be an audio book. A friend lent me the paperback to read in 1990 and it sparked my imagination, Now fast forward to 2021/ 2022 and i come across this video.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...wallis+simpson

and i was not even thinking about the book i had read in 1990 until i watched this guys video series and realised that he was taking someone elses stories and making it his.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:19 PM
Knower
To be clear William Bramley author of THE GODS of EDEN never had a video that i am aware of and it seems he only wrote two books in his career the second book was called JESUS goes to HOLLYWOOD, Now i read gods of eden and in the back of the book he lists all his research material which was extensive. the book was and is still published in several tongues and i think there might be an audio book. A friend lent me the paperback to read in 1990 and it sparked my imagination, Now fast forward to 2021/ 2022 and i come across this video.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...wallis+simpson

and i was not even thinking about the book i had read in 1990 until i watched this guys video series and realised that he was taking someone elses research and stories and making it his own and
Never making any reference to Bramley's Book which by the way google Paul Wallis books and you will see why.
Old 24-04-2023, 06:21 PM
Knower
sorry for the double exposure ,but every time i edit or reply to a post i have to resign in and its all the time!
Old 25-04-2023, 03:47 AM
Knower
so its not so much that the 5th kind docu series didnt follow the story line about the anunnaki, because if you just happened along your eyes would have been opened to all the splender of a Spielberg style production CGI and expert testimony, also at the beginning of every episode the show starts off by showing Paul Wallis in his priestly robes giving mass as if to say "Trust in what i say" but if you look at the books he wrote and he wrote a few! you get the sense his books are not grounded in one thing or science for that matter aside from the two EDEN books ,he reminds me of a snake oil salesmen.