Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-10-2022, 10:09 PM
jaminhealth

Dairy and LifeTime of Constipation

Now that I'm retired and not on the merry go round I've been on, I have time to research and THINK about a lot of health issues. I have had a life of constipation and know it was the dairy from early on and it went on and on for many years. No MORE.

On another group we are discussing Cow's Milk consumption by Humans. This cow's milk is given to babies once they are weaned from the mothers if they were fortunate enough to be breastfed. I don't think I was and if so not long.

I've been around plenty of babies and witnessed so much constipation issues and most were on cow milk. I know a mother who went to Soy and talk about damage to the little one, soy messes up the thyroid.

I understand that many have to give their children cows milk but get some fiber in those children. Fiber is my #1 foodstuff in this time of my life. Research Folks...

On milk consumption: Humans drink the milk from cows and goats and they don't drink Human's milk. Dairy industry developed all this 100's yrs ago
Old 18-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Dude111

Yup and cows Milk doesnt taste like it used to..

I remember in the 80s whole milk had a nice warm taste to it.... Now it doesnt have much flavour anymore.....

Sometimes I get 100% GRASS FED whole milk and that sorta has the taste I remember......
Old 27-03-2023, 05:53 AM
Knower

In our understanding, Constipation happens when the intestine become in lack of energy to support their wriggles. Provide the intestine system with enough energy, the problem will be solved easily.

As for milk, for all the mammals on this planet, we see no adult mammals intake milk except human. Weird. Is it why that human dominate this planet? I don't think so.
Old 27-03-2023, 05:53 AM
Knower

In our understanding, Constipation happens when the intestine become in lack of energy to support their wriggles. Provide the intestine system with enough energy, the problem will be solved easily.

As for milk, for all the mammals on this planet, we see no adult mammals intake milk except human. Weird. Is it why that human dominate this planet? I don't think so.