Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-03-2022, 02:46 AM
Seeker
What was your first Crystal book?

My first crystal book was Crystal Clear by Connie Church.

Over thirty years ago, I was inside an airport bookstore when I noticed a book with a clear Quartz Crystal attached to the cover–not a picture, but a real crystal! I couldn’t believe it. There were several copies of this book and I flipped through them like a madwoman, trying to determine which of the crystals I liked best. And then I thought, “This is really silly,” and I walked away to browse in the travel section.

But I just couldn’t get my mind off those amazing, magical crystals. And I soon found myself returning to the aisle with the crystal books and flipping through them again. Finally, I gave in and bought one of the books, although it had been a really tough decision because all the crystals were so beautiful and I knew I wanted them all!

Crystal Clear is out of print now, although I think you can still get copies of it but without the crystal.
Old 23-03-2022, 03:34 AM
Master
My first Crystal Book was ........ one I wrote.

She was over 200 pages, letter size with color pictures.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Seeker

I think it was a Collins crystal encyclopedia I got from a local book store after going in a crystal shop and buying 10 Crystal's and having no idea what their energies were or why I might have bought them.
Old 24-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
Mine was a Dutch one, translated "Lightwork with Crystals".
Still one of the best today as she was ahead of her time with ascension info.
Old 27-03-2022, 04:35 AM
Seeker
Lightwork with Crystals? Definitely don't have that book in my collection, but it sounds intriguing.
Old 27-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender Quartz
Lightwork with Crystals? Definitely don't have that book in my collection, but it sounds intriguing.
It is a very good book indeed. I don't think it's ever been translated into English though.
It was published in 2007 but can still vie with new decent crystal books. First half is info on different shapes crystals, how to recognize them, for instance by counting the sides of the table, inner child crystal and so on.
Second half she addresses a number of crystals and their ascension properties. Of course newer finds aren't in there, but what is in it is great, even 15 yrs later.
Old 16-02-2023, 02:48 PM
Guide

My first book was probably one of Connie Islin's books.

My latest book is in Dutch called 'Belazeriet of niet?' by Rolf Egberink. Basically he investigated crystals that go by tradenamed named and he shows the mineralogical names so you can find cheapers versions of them. He doesn't seem to a believer of metaphysical powers of crystals but also doesn't ridicule. He just mentions what is what scientifically.
It also deals with crystals that are manmade. A valid addition to my library, unfortunately I don't know if it was translated.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Psychic protection crystals by Ethan Lazzererini on kindle unlimited
Old 21-03-2023, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)

The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall. It was a great 'learning' book for beginners, easy to understand but informative at the same time. Then I got Kaleidoscope of crystals by Melody. That one is definitely more in depth than the crystal bible series. I have a number of different crystal books, all from different authors, as I like to cross reference 'new' crystals while I get used to working with them.