Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 29-12-2010, 09:33 AM
TheDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Physical Immortality sounds like greed to me, everything in the universe comes into being and fades away, why should we think we are any different ?.

Interesting way of looking at it. It could also be fear. Either way, it's an attachment.

Plus... if you are spending your whole life seeking immortality or feeling regret about not having a super long life span, you aren't living with the time you've been given. Seems like a waste of what you already have to me.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivine
Interesting way of looking at it. It could also be fear. Either way, it's an attachment.

Plus... if you are spending your whole life seeking immortality or feeling regret about not having a super long life span, you aren't living with the time you've been given. Seems like a waste of what you already have to me.
Yea I agree, the Reality is that we do already have Immortality, we were never born and can never die, unless of course you believe you are nothing more than the mind body organism. as you already know.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Master

Physical immortality is the real deal. I can't prove it so I'll just say it's one of those things I feel I know on a deeper level. I think there are beings who can pop into and out of the physical too or seem to be able to do this. I think they are really moving between dimensions, ones we can't see (yet?). I also believe there are people on this forum who will gain the ability to live as long as they choose. You can say I'm batty if you want. All I can say is, it's a lot of fun!
Old 14-02-2011, 08:59 PM
dennichristianthegreate

Physical Immortality

ß â physical therapy graduate program now.
Êðåäèòû íàáèðàëà â òå÷åíèå ãîäà. Âñåãî çà ãîä áûëî 26 êðåäèòîâ.
Ïðîãðàììà 2 ãîäà. Ëó÷øå èäòè â DPT-Doctor of physical therapy. This program takes 3 years. Most of the universities transferring to DPT. Soon there will be MPT or MSPT left. It means you will be required to get t-DPT later.
Old 15-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Triad

I feel that the reasons for why psi is possible it that the soul can interact with the physical. Life after Death is Life and the issues are more than anything else developmental....

This is to say that developing the souls ability to interact with the physical world is no different, than learning to walk or learning to talk...real events related to apparitions and events akin to the glass in a framed picture breaking, the moment a person. Are efforts by living people trying to express themselves after what we understands of the human body ceases to function.

Our soul is a part of reality upon another order and so we are immortal...Gods gift to us .