Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 13-04-2014, 11:08 AM
lost wolf

gardians watching us

I love my cats. They were fated to be in my life. My first cat loki meet my ex at the door while he was delivering pizza and when the bengal we wanted to get kept getting sick we went back to that house and out of all the kittens he was the only one wide awake and greeted us. My second cat rogue was found on the side of the road sick and hungry but still in the mood to play ran at the site of the person I was with till I came out and croutched by the bush he was hiding in and played with the piece of grass I plucked till he came out far enough to grab went door to door and no one claimed him I took him with to the pet store after coming back out and sitting in the car waiting for the person I was with I put him in my lap looked him straight in the eye and said "from now on im going to take care of you" instand he starts purring and rubbing his face against mine and from then on there was a bond. Both wait for me to get home and both wai for me when its bed time.

I bring this up because typically we dont think of cats as gaurd animals. I mean who would, right? But when you think about it there is so much out there that we cant see. These cats have gaurded me since they entered my life. I cant even count how many time I have woken up in the middle of the night and loki was sitting o. The edge of the bed, stern, silent, unmoving no matter how many times I tried to get him to budge but his eyes stayed fix in one spot. Occasionally a growl will slip his lips the atmosphere will shift and he would relax again and lay by my side untill I got up in the morn.
I use to get a bit freaked out when this would happen. I didnt understand. But now I dont even think twice about it. Just "loki has everything covered while I rest" and every morning I give loki a silent thanks for keeping me safe and a bowl of chicken (his favorite) for breakfast.

have you thank your pets lately?
Old 14-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Master

Yes, and I tell her I love her every day she's an 80 lb. German Shepherd Dog and she definitely watches over me