Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Alien

The best advice there is

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to the forum. This will probably be the only post I make about my spiritual journey and where it took me. I would prefer to give advice to people who need it, in their own forums, but I still want to introduce myself to everyone with this message, its everything to me.

Feel free to ask questions if you have them, and I don't mind sharing my personal experiences. I want to share my life with people, to help them see where are going.

My username represents me the most accurately. But anyone's definition of the word Alien could be different than mine. Calling myself Alien is my way of saying to everyone.. I'm introducing myself to people who don't know anything about me, with a name that separates me, and singles me out from the group, and its on purpose.
I bet someone wondered why I made that my username. In this forum I bet people are more likely to wonder about what peoples usernames mean to the person who created it. A name we make for ourselves is a way of communicating who we really are to other people.
Alien could mean I think aliens are cool so I named myself Alien, but I would expect people in these forums to think beyond that. The message isn't important unless you want it to be.
What is important is not what you don't know, what's important is what you do know. You know I'm not an Alien even though I named myself that. An Alien can represent something extra terrestrial and/or something that doesn't belong, something not like you. So you think.. okay she's obviously not any of those things because she's like me, writing in these forums, just a human being passionate about exploring her spiritual self.
Then the spiritual you wonder's what it means because you know the people in these forums are more likely to think deeply about what name they choose to represent themselves for people they want to reach out to. I would be surprised if anyone understood its meaning for more than just someone who likes Aliens or something.
But I'm a deep thinker like most people on here. The deeper meaning will come across to people who already know its message. Know as in, understand it completely.
Why would I call myself Alien? Because we all know we fit in here and would never alienate one another from this group, and I know people wonder what the purpose is. My message is that we are equal. Alien is an empty word, its empty because its meant to be empty, to define the unknown. People know I'm a human being and that I'm not empty because they are human too, they look right past the word and see what is really there. My name doesn't matter in a place like this, we don't need to impress anyone here because we already value one another.

What is important is not what you don't know, what is important is what you do know.

Spirituality is a place for us to explore who we are, who we really are, and find deeper meaning in our lives. We already know that who we are is not a physical form, but a soul. Our souls drive us to grasp onto what is really important in our lives. We explore spirituality in order to fulfill our need of importance.

We all just want to find where we belong, and the less we feel like we belong, the more we are driven to explore our spirits. That's how we save ourselves, by finding reason to be here, our own reason.

All of us here in this forum, have clung onto our hearts through days we never thought we would survive. All of us held onto a thread of hope after a lifetime of loss. That's why we come to a place like this, we see here what we've been looking for, as something very real. This is a place where we belong. This is where we are important.

No matter our personal opinions or spiritual beliefs, we all have one thing in common with one another that brings us closer to being family than being just a group of strangers.

We all know the value of Love.

We all struggle with it, with loving ourselves, and finding it with someone else, but we know that its everything our being needs and wants, its everything we hope to have, and hope to give.

I define life to be like this for us..
Life is a place of light and dark. We search for the light as we travel through the darkness. The longer we travel through the pitch black, the closer we are to becoming it. Life is illuminated in the light, where everything seems to fit together in one place, where we see all the answers. Somewhere we have seen this light without the darkness, in a place that seemed so real. Its an endless nightmare to keep your dreams alive.

And I see the answer to be this..
Life is a place of light and dark. You will never find life in a place filled only with light. Open your eyes to your world, the darkness becomes the light where night turns to day. The most beautiful skies appear when they meet, whether the day is becoming the night, or the night is becoming the day. That is the place where you belong. There is only one place for you, its up to you to see its there.

The answers are right in front of us, the only time we ask questions is when our eyes are closed. The reason our souls want and need love so badly, is because love has no boundaries, we are all free within love.

Love is not just found in a partner. Its everywhere. This forum is proof that love exists and is important.

If you want a life partner, you need to stop placing boundaries on people. But you will find that person when you are ready. The time leading up to it is there for you to fix your own mistakes and erase your own boundaries. If you can do this for another person, you have found love. Even when they aren't doing it for you, you need to love unconditionally if you want the same in return.

It took me years of struggling with myself to finally figure this out. If I put a time limit on someone who's going through the same struggle I went through for years, then I don't deserve love, and I will never have it. I am no better than anyone else, we all deserve love.

Sometimes life can be really hard for me to deal with. I've broken so many times. Everyone does. The hardest times were when I had lost sight of who I am, I fought with my heart in order to protect it. I realized that all the anger I had towards people who didn't love me, who didn't love me even when I was weak from letting them step on me for so long, was making me weaker than anything anyone could ever do to me.

The more I worked on being the good person I knew I was, the stronger I became. I finally love who I am. I still struggle with life, but I will never lose sight of myself again. I risked taking away everything I ever lived for.

It sounds easier than it is. I know everyone here has bad days.. that seem to turn into bad years.. and that sometimes your life looks like nothing but a storm that you've been riding out since the beginning. But push through it. Its easier once you realize you are going the right direction, it doesn't look like a storm when you take away the wind that tossed you around, its just rain, and it will stop eventually, just do your best to stay dry, too much rain water can weigh you down, so don't let it :)

I have a quote that I live by.

To love, is to understand.

I've been argued with about that quote by someone close to me who said they loved me, but always misunderstood me. They argued that knowing why a dog eats his poop doesn't mean that you have to agree with it. I said.. Exactly. Love isn't agreeing on everything. Its understanding that they don't mean to make choices that would harm you or them, that they don't know where to turn when they turn the wrong way.
Old 28-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Master

Hi Alien, a warm welcome to SF, I wish you a great communicative experience here.

The best to you!
Old 28-01-2014, 07:44 PM
cally33

welcome Alien
Nice intro :-)
Old 28-01-2014, 07:45 PM
LillyMoon

Welcome to Spiritual Forums. If you ever need help, Dont hesitate to ask,
Old 29-01-2014, 02:37 AM
Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally33
welcome Alien
Nice intro :-)

Thank you :)
Its pretty long though ._.
Sometimes I feel like I'm just blabbing lol
Old 29-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Alien

Thank you very much :)
Old 29-01-2014, 02:41 AM
Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
Welcome to Spiritual Forums. If you ever need help, Dont hesitate to ask,
Thank you Lilly :3 I have a kitty named Lily but its not Lilly Moon, its Lily Miester hahaha

>.> just thought I'd throw that out there..
Old 29-01-2014, 03:06 AM
primrose

Hello and welcome Alien.
Old 29-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Alien

Thank you :)