Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Pathfinder
Something to say

Hey guys! I have something to say that I wanted to say for a while. Why do we go into spirituality or astral projection? We were brought to this world to experience life as a human being and to live on the planet earth. We are basically wasting our time trying to do things we already did before when we didn't have a physical body. Once we are dead we go back to the spiritual type of world where we get to fly around the astral planes and meet up with other kinds of beings but we should experience the life of a human being like we came here to do. Feel free to argue.
Old 30-12-2013, 03:35 AM
pascelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
Hey guys! I have something to say that I wanted to say for a while. Why do we go into spirituality or astral projection? We were brought to this world to experience life as a human being and to live on the planet earth. We are basically wasting our time trying to do things we already did before when we didn't have a physical body. Once we are dead we go back to the spiritual type of world where we get to fly around the astral planes and meet up with other kinds of beings but we should experience the life of a human being like we came here to do. Feel free to argue.

Hey PsychicKevin,
That is a very good question and analysis/answer. I guess my response would be that some of us (me, at least!), aren't trying. At least, I am trying to live just in this world, but the fact that there is more out there keeps insinuating itself into my life. I am having episodes that are like astral projection that scare the heck out of me so I want to know what it is. I try to live in the parameters of human life, but sometimes things just seem too good or wonderful that I am moved to tears of joy, and I wonder, what would provoke such an intense response?

One explanation could be that the search for the spiritual itself stems from an experience not easily explained by the material world, a "spiritual" experience?

I am just thinking out loud, so my logic might seem a little circular!

pascelle
Old 30-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin

Part of our Human experience is the process of discovering and rediscovering who we are, what we are, where we are, and where we are going. I don't know about others but for me personally astral projection has been the largest source of answers to those questions for me. Without astral projection and/or lucid dreaming I would not be the person I am today and no where near as advanced in my spiritual path as I currently am. Astral projection has allowed me to live a balanced life and completely removed not only my fear of death, but my fear of everything. So many people are scared to just live their life and instead spend their years worrying about what is going to happen next. It's hard to live life when you are worried about the future, but astral projection has allowed me to live in the moment instead of worry about the future. Maybe it's not the same for everyone but I wouldn't trade in my astral projection abilities for anything in this material world and I mean anything. Physical life has shifted into us living completely unnatural in an unnatural world. Instead of virtue and character people focus on wealth and material accumulation. So honestly even if astral projection is just us experiencing the same thing we will when we die what does it matter? If that is the case it still beats running around Earth like a chicken with it's head cut off worrying about when I can afford the newest iPad, upgrade my car, and get a promotion in my job just so that I can convince myself I am better than the next person. Nowadays physical life is the exact opposite of what we are supposed to be doing for our spiritual evolution. Nearly everyone on this Earth is wasting their time here and won't have progressed at all when they die and so if astral projection can change that and teach you how to focus on what is actually important instead of what we as Humans think is important then it will always be a good thing.