Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Seeker

Question My experiences with AP/LD/OBE

I've gotten really interested in lucid dreaming after I watched the movie 'inception'. Which was about a year ago. So far, I've had about 10 lucid dreams and one out of body experience. And I've been able to induce sleep paralysis quite alot. So I'm going to share two experiences I've had and I would love to hear your opinions.

1) My first lucid dream:
So in my dream I was standing in front of some entity who was sitting on a chair in a grocery store. It really seemed evil and he had big black eyes. I think it was a demon? We were just watching eachother, no one moved. I suddenly thought: "This must be a dream!?" Right after that, I became lucid. A few seconds later, I could see my body sleeping in bed and it felt like I had two bodies, my dream body and my physical body. Then immediately after I woke up. I could still see the entity in my room. And I was currently paralyzed, I couldn't move so I kept observing it and after 5-10 seconds it disappeared. I sat up and did some reality checks 'cause I thought it was a false awakening. But I was officially awake.

This was probably the most amazing and terrifying experience I've ever had.
But there's always a part of me wondering wether it was real (like astral projection) or just a dream? What do you guys think about that?

2)The following experience happened a few months ago:

I wrote down on a note that I really wanted to meet my spiritual guide. So I could gather more information about what will happen on 21 december 2012. I woke up at 6am and recalled this dream. I was at home doing something in the garden and it started raining. So I looked up but there were no clouds in the sky. I should've become lucid at that point but I didn't. A few minutes later some teenager came to me. I noticed his t-shirt. "Don't be afraid of modern aliens" was written there. And our conversation went like this:

Person: Hey, so you wanted to meet me?
Me: Are you my spiritual guide?
Person: Yes I am. (He didn't seem very convincing though).
Me: Do you know if anything's going to happen on 21/12/2012?
Person: Yeah, I do.
Person: But I can't tell you at the moment, I need to spend more time with you first. Our time is up now, something's going to happen today. Don't be afraid. Me: Wait, what.. this is it?
*Everything turned black and I woke up*

I really didn't like his presence to be honest. He just didn't seem genuine to me. After that, I opened my dream journal and wrote down the dream. And I went back to sleep. Now things are started to get so weird. I remember falling asleep but I didn't lose consciousness. I started hearing voices and I was actually replying to them. I didn't know what I was saying though. At some point I realised: "Wait, why am I talking? I'm in my bed trying to fall asleep". I started hearing a high pitched sound. It was so uncomfortable. Then I started feeling electric jolts through out my entire body. This was quite painful. I knew I was about to have sleep paralysis, so I tried to move my hand. But I couldn't, at this point I knew I was completely paralyzed. I opened my eyes and I started hallucinating ofcourse so I closed them again. I started hearing voices again and they were saying: "Get up". Which I tried, but I couldn't cause I was paralyzed. They said: "Try again" which I did. And I could feel my astral body separating from my physical body. I really didn't want to have an out of body experience but my astral body started floating. I really didn't trust these beings who were giving me instructions. So I've put myself back into my physical body. I was still paralyzed and all of a sudden.. Something pulled me out of my bed. And I started flying backwards at a huge speed. Like a rollercoaster. I honestly thought I was going to die. It stopped and I started free falling, again at a huge speed. Everything stopped so I opened my eyes, everything was really blurry. I did a reality check and I was lucid. I heard beings talking. One of them said: "Well I guess he wasn't ready". Then my mother slammed the door (in real life) and I woke up.

Before this happened, I really believed that something was about to happen on 21/12. I guess I spent too much on abovetopsecret haha.

Do you think I should've trusted these beings? I never actually saw them but I just heard them talking. I basically stopped lucid dreaming, because of my fear of evil entities. I know lucid dreams are harmless but what if I accidentally have an out of body experience instead? I really don't want to get hurt in the astral plane or have a ghost or demon following me to the real world. I don't know if I ever will get back to lucid dreaming. I really need to overcome my fears first.

I'd like to apologize already for any spelling and grammar mistakes. English isn't my native language. And thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

-BringMeTheHorizon
Old 22-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Shade

Umm....sometimes Shades aid in a difficult transition if they think it's your time. Thankfully, you weren't ready to go yet - at least that is what this situation sounds like to me.

Another situation is that entities were trying to help you to have an OBE. That is also possible.

So .... Multiple situations are possible here. I doubt demonic. IF it were, you would have been really sick to your stomach like twisting sensation and nausea and felt really heavy on your spirit and darkness and such. Bad feelings. I know. I've dealt with demons myself. They're a nasty bunch.