Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder

portal

Please help, I had a vision while in sleep paralysis state. I began to see a portal of some kind in front of me. It was grayish/whitish in color(like magnetic) and began to get larger. The middle was like wavy water of some kind. It was moving around a bit and I began to panic and trying to move. My wife began to shook me as she could hear my mumbling sounds I was trying to make. The portal like thing began to shrink and disappear. What are these things?
Old 21-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Pathfinder
Maybe the portal was like an "entrance" to the spiritual realms.
Old 21-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleg35
Please help, I had a vision while in sleep paralysis state. I began to see a portal of some kind in front of me. It was grayish/whitish in color(like magnetic) and began to get larger. The middle was like wavy water of some kind. It was moving around a bit and I began to panic and trying to move. My wife began to shook me as she could hear my mumbling sounds I was trying to make. The portal like thing began to shrink and disappear. What are these things?

It sounds like it was an RTZ distortion. Sleep paralysis typically happens while we're in our etheric or astral body which means the paralysis you feel isn't occurring on your physical body, but instead one of your spiritual bodies. That's not to say that your physical body isn't paralyzed, it's just the paralysis you're experiencing is while you're in one of your spiritual bodies. I have never experienced sleep paralysis on my physical body, but it took me years to discover this and I thought it was happening to my physical body for years before realizing the truth. Of course astral projection and lucid dreaming allowed me to see the truth about sleep paralysis.

When we experience sleep paralysis what we see is inside of the spiritual dimensions, to be more specific typically the RTZ. The RTZ is a spiritual dimension space that overlaps the physical dimension and for that reason among others it usually will look like the physical space it overlaps. So it will look just like the room you're sleeping in although there is often distortions which include visions, sounds, etc. This is why people report seeing so many weird and crazy things during sleep paralysis. Because of RTZ/spiritual dimension distortions and the other reason is the spirits that often cause sleep paralysis to our subtle bodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
Maybe the portal was like an "entrance" to the spiritual realms.

For him to see the "portal" he would have to already be in the spiritual dimensions. If you read above what I said I think that will explain sleep paralysis and what he saw.
Old 21-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Shade

Sleep paralysis is necessary during an astral venture so as whence the spirit body is performing an action, the action doesn't travel through the cord and make the physical body mirror said action - like accidentally rolling out of bed and ending the astral venture.
Old 21-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Sleep paralysis is necessary during an astral venture so as whence the spirit body is performing an action, the action doesn't travel through the cord and make the physical body mirror said action - like accidentally rolling out of bed and ending the astral venture.

It isn't necessary and doesn't happen with me. Over time you learn how to control your astral body and your physical body while in a projection. You learn to identify when moving a certain astral part will cause you to move a physical part and end the projection. I am able to move freely in the astral most of the time without moving my physical body, but when I want to end a astral projection I am able to make myself instantly move my physical body. If my physical body was paralyzed this would not be the case.
Old 22-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Shade

Hmm....I've read many of your posts, Astral, and I wonder, are you a Celestial?
See, Shades and humans have many more restrictions than a Celestial.
Old 22-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Hmm....I've read many of your posts, Astral, and I wonder, are you a Celestial?
See, Shades and humans have many more restrictions than a Celestial.

Honestly I'm not sure. All I know is I'm not an Elemental because I've asked about that before since I was dealing with a lot of them at the time. I definitely spend a good bit of time in the lower-planes and that would make me lean more toward being a Shade, although it's not necessarily what I would want to be. My experiences have kind of made me wonder if in past-lives or in previous spiritual lives I have leaned more toward the darkness than the light. Although it is the opposite now sometimes it feels like I am paying for past lives either/both physical and spiritual. Would you care to explain what exactly a Shade and Celestial are?
Old 22-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Shade

A Shade or a Soul Reaper/PsychoPomp is from the 4th plane -Soul Society; the Reaper Realm where the Libraries that store the Records are. It is also where the Supreme Library is, aka Akashic Library. Also, Astral Police are like Reaper Trainees - Just in a different Branch.

A Celestial is from the 3rd-1st planes -Divine Realms. Eg: Angels, Seraphim, Arch, Guardians or Spirit Guides, etc.
Old 23-12-2013, 02:31 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It isn't necessary and doesn't happen with me. Over time you learn how to control your astral body and your physical body while in a projection. You learn to identify when moving a certain astral part will cause you to move a physical part and end the projection. I am able to move freely in the astral most of the time without moving my physical body, but when I want to end a astral projection I am able to make myself instantly move my physical body. If my physical body was paralyzed this would not be the case.
I can second this feeling. I have had quite a few projections where I feel my physical body move, because I moved it, but I can still keep my projection with concentration and vice versa, if I wanted the projection to end I just move an arm/etc
Not saying I have full control as I have ruined projections from moving or not been able to move plenty of times but it definetily does not always happen, at least with me personally...
Old 25-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Brizzl

Quote:
A Shade or a Soul Reaper/PsychoPomp is from the 4th plane -Soul Society; the Reaper Realm where the Libraries that store the Records are. It is also where the Supreme Library is, aka Akashic Library. Also, Astral Police are like Reaper Trainees - Just in a different Branch.

A Celestial is from the 3rd-1st planes -Divine Realms. Eg: Angels, Seraphim, Arch, Guardians or Spirit Guides, etc.
I don't mean to hijack or anything but- what?
What's all this stuff about celestials/elementals? Astral police? Shades? What?
Is there like a book or something I can read about this? Shade, what are you? Are you a human being? Not trying to be rude or anything but you guys are seriously confusing me.