Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Master
Crystal--

Sorry for going off on that fear topic. I think I've done it more than once! It is just in my mind right now as I see examples of fear everywhere. Science is our new god and when pronouncements are made about how things are, no one dares question it, and everyone (almost everyone) buys into the new fear. It is endless--and not very accurate in my way of thinking.

Yes, networked computers--like the Internet, really. And, like the Internet, there are common ideas and emotions surging through it. You can find pockets of negativity, pockets of positivity--it's all out there. And every idea that's ever been had is out there in some form.

I personally feel I waited until the Internet for this incarnation! I see it as the Collective Unconscious of our society right now!

Been also reading (again) about the Holographic Universe. It's not a new idea, but just like holographs can be created by splitting a laser and bouncing one part of the laser on an object--an apple, say--and the other part on the interference patterns the apple makes, you can create a holograph.

If we look at the film of a holograph, we can't decipher it--it looks like a series of swirls. But when the same form of light (laser) is shone through it, the apple is magically created in it's 3D form in front of us. [Note that the kind of "light" that creates it, has to decipher it. This would be consistent with what is created higher dimensionally.]

Like many of the projections, OBEs, spiritual experiences we have, one little piece of the holograph can recreate the entire apple.

It's what scientists had tried to find in the brain--"where" the memories are stored, or where perception happens. And they found, through series of (very cruel) experiments, that when you cut pieces and pieces of brain out of animals, they are still able to navigate a maze. The lizard can keep moving even if you put the brain back in backward, sideways, in chunks! The Universe is a whole, a united whole, not discrete pieces of things. You can't separate out one thing because it is connected to All.

The holograph, as an illustration, explains what we experience: One experience has with it the feelings, the sights, the knowings--all in one. And the contention is that our brains contain the "algorithm" to convert this hologram into a 3D reality for us. They even did experiments where they exposed brain matter (again, cruel experiments) to "apple" or film of a hologram of an apple. The matter "lit up" only with the hologram. The implication is that at it's core, our brains are holographic creators and de-encryptors of the holograph.

This guy Bohm, was a scientist who worked on this question.

"One of Bohm's most startling assertions is that the tangible reality of our everyday lives is really a kind of illusion, like a holographic image. Underlying it is a deeper order of existence, a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all the objects and appearances of our physical world in much the same way that a piece of a holographic film gives birth to a hologram. Bohm calls this deeper level of reality the implicate (which means "enfolded") order, and he refers to our own level of existence as the explicate, or unfolded, order. "

"For example, Bohm believes an electron is not one thing but a totality or ensemble enfolded throughout the whole of space. When an instrument detects the presence of a single electron, it is simply because one aspect of the electron's ensemble has unfolded, similar to the way an ink drop unfolds out of the glycerine, at that particular location. When an electron appears to be moving it is due to a continuous series of such unfoldments and enfoldments."

This ties, to me, with the quantum idea that all matter has an infinite amount of possible forms. That is, copper can be by itself, in water, as part of a human body, as part of a rock, etc. These infinite possibilities never disappear when copper "decides" to be part of a goblet. From a global perspective (dimensional) --it is still an infinite set of capabilities. As are we. In fact, we are all the "realities" we have ever been plus the capabilities we have not yet been!

I'm getting all geeked out here, but I do really like these ideas. It makes sense in terms of what we experience (or at least some do!).

And this is way off the mark from where CNC started this conversation! Sorry.

Lora
Old 29-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Experiencer

I think, considering myself personally, the "evil reflection" is just that, but not easily defeated or even challenged. Consider using the Glamour of the Mirror to (be careful) challenge the fear especially if you fear there is already a fear of CORRUPTION. If you smoke it's a plus, though smoking anything will do and I don't recommend using alcohol with the Mirror but DEFINITELY smoke if you can. Like, light up making eye contact with yourself and consider using reflexes from meditation or emotional states drag and challenge. What's there? Is your prejudice that you see Light and Shadow or (it is different) Shadow & Light? Use these things to phase or zone out till you can identifiably challenge (once you have a profile, also using your previous experience) and eventually you'll be able to leave the evil twin IN the mirror.
Old 29-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Neville

I am not at all happy with my post 4 in this thread when I say.

Quote:
To use a very loose analogy there is or rather it is suggested that one of you at least is an aspect of every one of your chakras and their associated qualities and all points between.

It's vibratory in energetic terms as far as I can gather.

It was as far as I can reflect too loose an analogy, the mere suggestion of an association with each of the chakras was for my sins an over simplification on reflection. I think / feel that there is a you for each occasion and each environment, well there seems to be a me for each occasion/environment. ykwim. In this material plane you have a load of different hats you wear, One for each passing circumstance, it seems only natural to extrapolate that to the effect that in every setting you will have a persona to adapt to that situation.
Old 29-12-2013, 08:14 PM
somnium

Every point in every time do connect, or rather it can be said that they are collapsing into each other, overlapping. Time both expands and it collapses or recedes. If you can conceive it being right now in every time and place it becomes that. Every possible reality has/is being created simultaneously and at the same time is failing or dieing, returning to the source. This return motion creates a gateway, or horizon between realms. Every possible outcome has occurred and is occurring right now. one can with practice navigate time as a vast potential of experience, manifesting with time as it unfolds.
Old 30-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Master
No worries IsleWalker (((HUGS))) Brain is a wily beast at best and it will do back bends and do gymnastics to stay in control, even developing a fear of fearing! How convoluted is that?! What a beast! All we can do it recognize its none stop attempts to stay in control and love it with amusment, it tries so hard to be 'helpful'. LOL

As to the rest of our conversations in this most enjoyable thread, like many of us, I have seen a lot, expereinced a lot and have had many expereinces beyond the 3D in other realms, other planes, and other bodies.
Coming back into the physcical body, brain grabs hold of it, compares it to other expereinces, adds, divides, multiply's, sorts, throws on labels, comes up with hypothosis, invents new explainations, applies old ones and all sorts of highly entertaining suppositions are arrived at, discarded, re-evaluated, redefined and repurposed.

Brain likes this new access, its new Wonderland of Infinite Possibility.
But at the end of the day - it's got Nothing. Jack. Zip. Nadda.
It can't think its way into Understanding, there's only expereince for proof and it doesn't even know what its proof of or if the expereince was even ligitimate, it's not like soil samples can be brought back!!! Ha!

Incomprehensible!