Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-12-2013, 09:33 PM
CNC

So, I've been researching Succubus and I'm sure I have encountered one 3 times. All over the span of 5 years so I'm guessing I don't have one singling me out or anything, probably just right plac right time kind of thing. Although I may have had Succubus influencing or meddling at times in dreams/etc, these are the only times I believe to have witnessed one during astral projection...

The first one I totally went for, this was the first time I saw one and before I knew much about AP. When I realized she was changing form I became more aware of the situation and didn't like it. When I tried to stop things, it got ugly and I ended the projection

The second one was when I gained full conciousness during a XXX lucid dream, then rolled out of body. She was at the end of my bed, looking very depressed. I asked her if she wanted to have sex (I have used this tactic on spirits before in the RTZ as it really throws them off, lol) Not her though, she lit up and said "really?" looking surprised and excited, I laughed and walked away. I know what you mean now when you say they express sadness/etc as the look in her face was very depressed after I said that....I "almost" felt bad about it.

The third and most recent I almost caved, I was giving in to her as I didn't have full awareness yet, then before we actually went too far with things I figured out what was happening and stopped....barely, they have a certain way of convincing you if you know what I mean, lol. This was in the RTZ. I'm not sure if what I did do still counts against me or not as there was some activity between us but I didn't go too far with it and just walked away as fast as I could to get her off my mind. I went on to have a great projection and didn't feel tired the following days so I would say she was unsuccessful in draining me.

What do you think about the polarity theory? Meaning, when you are rich here you are poor in an alternate life, etc/etc.. is it possible you have come so far in your spiritual advances that some parallel you is going the other direction? I know some people believe this, that for all your parallel lives to be in harmony you have to find a true balance, live right in the middle of things? Not something I know a lot about though...but if that idea has any truth to it would make sense. You might just be catching a glimpse of where all the negativity is being funneled out...
Old 18-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing this both of you, its a very enlightening read. When we find others who have even had vaguely similar experiences to us on the other side of the 3D veil it's very comforting. I'm glad you two found each other and can compare puzzle pieces.
It reminds me of Loopylucid and I's experiments in the Astral to meet up with each other. Very enlightening, educational and bonding.
It's nice to know we're not only not alone but can find travelers on the Path who resonate with us.
Blessing and Light to you both!
Old 18-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Master
CNC (Computerized Numerical Control??--it's what they call certain machines),

Have you already heard the theory that parallel worlds are created by us (3d) in order to "play out" the what-ifs we come across in our lives. So, if we make a big decision but always wonder what our life would be life if we hadn't taken that choice, but some other--then a Parallel Life is created, and proceeds of it's own volition from then on.

Do any of your experiences imply this sort of thing? I was surprised to hear that all the same people are in your parallel lives--your wife, your daughter. Right?

Just backing up a bit since you wanted the theory of things.

Lora
Old 18-12-2013, 09:03 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
CNC (Computerized Numerical Control??--it's what they call certain machines),

Have you already heard the theory that parallel worlds are created by us (3d) in order to "play out" the what-ifs we come across in our lives. So, if we make a big decision but always wonder what our life would be life if we hadn't taken that choice, but some other--then a Parallel Life is created, and proceeds of it's own volition from then on.

Do any of your experiences imply this sort of thing? I was surprised to hear that all the same people are in your parallel lives--your wife, your daughter. Right?

Just backing up a bit since you wanted the theory of things.

Lora
lol, yeah, I'm a machinist :)
Yes, I have definetily heard of that theory, even more so now that I have been studying Quantum Theory/String Theory/etc.. I'm a very logical guy so I do tend to explore the logical side of things first (I used to do it to convince myself I wasn't crazy, now I do it more as a process to figure out answers)

So, backing things up even further, basically with Astral Projection I tend to have one of four things happen

1) The RTZ - being I am just in my home, with the exception of fear based entities from time to time or the occasional sexual predator (succubus) things are for the most part the same. If my level of focus is good and clear I can enter the astral realm through flight, if not I usually crawl around half paralized or blind until my projection ends

2) Astral realms - When I enter the astral worlds through the RTZ generally I do NOT have a parallel world feeling. The duality feeling is there, but mainly because I am aware of my body at home in bed and I try to not concentrate on that too much or I lose my projection.

3) I do also have projections where I gain conciousness in the astral. I am always in a small room with a bed. It seems to happen this way when I make a dream lucid, but instead of continuing on with the lucidity I calmly focus and watch everything fade away one by one. Sometimes at first it will appear to be my room or a room I once lived in and if I didn't know better I would just close my eyes and go back to sleep but when I catch it, and concentrate/meditate/focus the room will be just pure darkness. I always have to climb or fly out of it and something will be blocking the top. The walls/floors are always a dirt or tile. Astral explorer explained it best once that it's like an empty swimming pool with a cover on it. Whenever I leave this room I will be in close proximity to a populated astral area. Strangly though, whenever this scenario happens I always have a feeling I'm not supposed to be there, like I'm "on the run" This is also the scenario when I have run ins with the astral police and they remove me/etc. I assume they bring me back to the room but I always lose the projection so not sure...I assume these rooms are places we can safely lucid dream in the astral without disrupting things for everyone else or leaving ourselves open to anything that has bad intentions.

a little off topic but
Something caught my attention about this scenario as I and Astral Expolrer have experienced it but my daughter has also mentioned something similar when we discuss her "dreams" every morning. Keep in mind this is with no coaching as I have never told my daughter of ANY of my astral experiences.
Her testimony was as follows
Me "Did you have any cool dreams last night?"
Her "Yeah, Grandma took me on an elevator ride!"
Me "Was it one of the dreams that felt real"
Her "Yeah, I'm not sure if it was a dream, but it had to be..."
Me "What happened next"
Her "We took the elevator all the way to the top, it was really fast, it felt like I was really on one" "when we got to the top there was a little room with a bed in it, I don't remember anything after that"
I have never been concious during the transport to these rooms, if what my daughter experienced is common practice, It's worth investigating :)

Anyways, enough rambling, on to the 4th scenario

4) Parallel worlds - This is the 4th type of Astral Projection I experience. EVERY time I become concious it is if I had just dozed off for a moment and woke up with MY conciousness in my parallel life. The most common one is my house, I will usually awake on the couch/etc but I have also awoke in other areas, my most recent was in a meeting or some kind of class. My daughter also described about a 20 second clip of one of these exact scenarios that happened to me and in it, we woke up on the couch together (fell asleep watching a movie) again, I have never told her any of this stuff, I just simply ask every morning when she wakes up if she had any cool dreams

While the scenario I have experienced most is pretty much my same life as I know it, with a few changes, the other scenarios would rule out the possibility of it being JUST one parallel life based on decisions/etc. There would have to be several, as some of the time I am in completely different worlds. Now, you are probably asking yourself, how can I tell the difference between regular Astral Projection and these parallel world experiences in different astral zones I am not familiar with...

- I do not travel to the zone or wake up in the strange room
- I NEVER have the feeling that people think I shouldn't be there or that I'm on the run
- People will know me and talk to me about stuff I should know the answers to but don't, this doesn't happen with normal projections
- I always "awake" in these zones and it's always when my parallel double has dozed off
- The sense of duality is insanely strong, not just being aware of my body on earth/etc but somehow things just seem normal, but they don't. Not sure how to explain the duality feeling I get but it's far different then regular astral projection, it's like I don't feel out of place...reminds me of deja vu but even stronger. It's a frusterating feeling that I don't focus on too hard because I will lose the projection
- Many other small subtle differences, one being I almost already know what I'm doing but lose track of it once I realize whats going on

Now, back to the question at hand. Have I experienced any evidence to decisions...yes, one. It was small but it stuck with me. In the scenario that basically mimmicks my home life now I had a restuarant booth in my basement room. This was something I spent a lot of time contemplating and actually even bought one but decided againts it in the end. This parallel life HAD a booth in the basement. Small decision yes, but I did spend a lot of time on that decision, and in that realm it was there.

Do I think a 3d parallel world is created by "us" to play out events in decision making...yes...but I think only some are, some are not. Based on my personal experiences there are many more than one. Many of them might be, but many others would just not be possible as the realm is just nothing like this one and too many other "variables" come into play.

As stated, I can be extremely logical. I think this is a big part of why I was able to naturally AP and Lucid Dream at a young age. I would see things in my dreams, know that it's impossible and then try to solve the problem. Just 2 nights ago I had a standard dream, no OOB/lucidity/etc but when recalling it my logical side was totally obvious. There was a crazy space war way high in the sky, ships were exploding and pieces of the ship were falling to earth and cracking my windshield. My wife was freaking out, people were running around screaming and panicking but I was explaining to my Wife how it is impossible. The small pieces would take weeks to reach earth at the height they were, the would be extremely damaged by our atmosphere and not look so intact, the size of them would have gone through the streets and not just crack the window/etc. I guess what I'm saying is I think things through. I don't see a Unicorn in my dream and think it's a magical sign from God to give all my money to the poor or whatever the dream book says, lol.

My point here, I do not have a logical answer yet for parallel worlds, there are just too many different types for it to make sense yet. I can not see a pattern, a connection, or a reason. Part of me wants to give up and accept some questions I will not find the answers to but the other part of me (the one that always wins) will keep investigating.

I think a big problem in my research to date is many people have only experienced one type of parallel worlds experience, justify a reason for it and believe THAT and only THAT is the answer. Many people just can't except that there may be numerous reasons, or no reason at all, just a glitch in the system or several different outcomes, some possibly beyond our comprehension (I call that solution X, lol). They figure out their own answer and then pay no attention to any other possibilities, and use most of their efforts to say WHY their theory is right and all others are wrong, which really stunts progress into figuring out all the answers because important information/etc is lost when it "doesn't jive with their beliefs" or what not. A good example is the supposed rules of astral projection. I have found a lot of it is people pushing what they believe or feel, often backing religous beliefs/etc when honestly for spiritual growth I have found remaining completely nuetral, like a robot, brings the best results :) Dungeon Master from the animated dungeons and dragons cartoon series always remains nuetral, and he is one of the most enlightened beings in the realm (amazing what I learn from cartoons, lol) I'm rambling, I do that sometimes, I leave it on this note....

Astral projection and Parallel worlds have a connection. They are NOT one in the same, but they overlap somehow. The who, what, when, where and why is yet to be determined though as far as I can tell :)
Old 19-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Do I think a 3d parallel world is created by "us" to play out events in decision making...yes...but I think only some are, some are not. Based on my personal experiences there are many more than one. Many of them might be, but many others would just not be possible as the realm is just nothing like this one and too many other "variables" come into play.

CNC--

Yes, I agree that there would be (if this theory is correct) many parallel worlds. Some decisions may be so early in our development, involving perhaps others in our current world--that we may not recognize the life.

But, as you say, that may be more justifying the theory to fit the facts.

You seem to assume that everyone (else) is not logical, even in their dreams, that they just accept what is happening. I'm not sure that is true, or is always true. There are dreams I have where something illogical (for 3D world) happens (like the scenery totally changes or cats fly or something) and I don't question it.

There are other times when I find myself "logically" figuring out what is happening in the dream. I think what's more important is our need to have a handle on the "logic" of it.

In my conception of things, the "logic" (i.e. physics) of other dimensions is different from here. Those are the things we learn to navigate--like our thoughts creating reality (and, hence, totally shifting scenes because of a single thought), the ability to fly, to walk through anything and, in fact, for falling pieces of things NOT to burn up in the atmosphere because you are in a dimension without physical atmosphere.

Again, I think it's more important to look at why logic is so important to maintain when functioning in a place that appears to have different ground rules. Is it a kind of fear--that if you accept, you will be crazy or illogical or not grounded? I tend to focus on the emotions that come through in the dreams. Those seem to have some significance to my physical life and maybe to my development.

As to your bigger questions about what is going on, I'm not the best to answer because I haven't had enough experience. I question "RTZ" at all and question the appearance of "negs" as a necessity of those places. Or if it is, is it necessary to spend much time there. In fact, I think it's not necessary to "pass through" so called RTZ or astral on your way to anywhere. It may be possible to just BE somewhere else. I don't think the concept of etheric bodies is a necessity either--it may be a construct of being physical that stays with us, or can. But, I don't necessarily want to convince you of anything. I'll have my own experiences (if it's important enough to me in the long haul) that will confirm or deny only for me. It won't be useful to anyone else.

But I understand the desire to get an understanding of the grand scheme of things, because there are certain commonalities between people's experiences. How much of that is because of societal beliefs, the ideas of others and our own physicality--we might not know till after we kick! Oh well.

Sorry I'm not adding anything to your ideas.

Lora
Old 19-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I question "RTZ" at all and question the appearance of "negs" as a necessity of those places. Or if it is, is it necessary to spend much time there. In fact, I think it's not necessary to "pass through" so called RTZ or astral on your way to anywhere. It may be possible to just BE somewhere else.

This is very hard stuff to fathom for the human mind - like you I try tho. lol Conscious projection is my vehicle of choice as Astral travel I can never recall after waking. The result is I have only been in the RITZ a couple times, as it seems easier to access via the astral body than with the etheric or mental body.
I explain the various dimensions I run into and how I get to them and the time permitted in them before returning to 3D consciousness by Vibration.
It appears to me so far that matching one's own vibration or frequency to the frequency of a particular dimension is sort of the 'road map' to get there.
For mental and etheric projection calibration tuning can be accomplished by cleansing the auric field and physical body of all things which impede a clear signal. Sort of like using a high end radio set to tune into a far away station. The components of the radio have to be of the highest quality to cut through the static and interference.
Eventually to see higher and higher realms a life of clean living needs to be embraced as our bodies are the 'radio set'. What started as cleansing the mind of thought and the auric field of emotional and thought debris and other peoples vibrations has tuned into also a life of daily meditation and energy work complemented by detoxifying the organs, conscientious consideration of foods eaten and the chemicals,pesticides, vaccines, and fertilizers they've been exposed to and an avoidance of GMO tweaked foods as all of these things seem to create interference in the 'radio set'.
Cleaning out past issues and personal baggage and doing a lot of self healing from the various trauma each of us encounter in life on earth goes a long ways towards increasing the quality of the components in our 'personal radio set'. The ability to consciously feel and direct the subtle energies all around us and direct those energies into our bodies allows us, 'fuel our rocketship for launch' after the frequency desire is tuned in.

The result tho is pretty fantastic as one learns to tune their body to high vibrations the multi-verse opens up and the ability to reach amazing places increases as does the time we can spend in those places and our ability to return to a particular place if desired.

In other words I agree with your idea that it is possible to not even go through the astral or into parallel worlds or branching timelines based on personal repeated experience. Additionally I believe the negs can completely be avoided by doing cleansing work and raising ones vibration prior to traveling. As far as I can tell we attract whatever vibration we are at or have uncleared bits of us at. If our personal baggage is pretty cleared up and we're starting on finding past lives and healing them up also we start moving into a pristine state of high vibration which negs can't vibrationally match, therefore we don't even experience them....or even to some extent believe in them personally because we haven't ever experienced them when traveling.

Based on my own experience I'd say it's highly likely that you can stop succubus's from being attracted to you other aspects in other time lines by returning and helping them to understand what it is in them that needs healed in order to stop attracting darker energies. We all find our own way to do this and I've not met any two people who do it the same way. But since the crux of what is needed is Intention, Will and Focus is all thats actually needed all that needs added is a mental construct for delivering that.
I do a lot of work as a Healer, channeling energy to accomplish certain things, so that's how I approach helping selves found in past lives - I channel energies of Compassion, Forgiveness, self love, acceptance or whatever is most needed for whatever pickle they are currently in and dealing with. Any mental tool works tho as its the Intention, Will and Focus that are critical and the 'tool' for delivery of that is just a focal point that allows us deeper concentration and keenness of purpose.

Once we can travel enough to experience that we truly are not only multi-deminsional beings but spirits who come down into body after body life after life, we begin to realize that we can help ourselves by helping the selves we have been in other body vehicles with other sets of challenges, each time we help ourselves in another life it helps clear up our signal reception in this life allowing for forays into higher dimensions and planes.

Not that explorations there can help us understand whats really going on in the multi-verse as long as we have a human brain along for the ride as a translator. We'll have to wait for the play to finish and the credits to roll to find out how much of what we saw and experienced was even marginally close to what it is understood To Be when not in human body and as seen from Spirit between lives. LOL
Old 19-12-2013, 07:38 PM
CNC

Quote:
CNC--

Yes, I agree that there would be (if this theory is correct) many parallel worlds. Some decisions may be so early in our development, involving perhaps others in our current world--that we may not recognize the life.

But, as you say, that may be more justifying the theory to fit the facts.
I never really expanded too far on this, but the more I think about it this is highly possible, confusing, but highly possible.

Some things I have noticed in a few of the parallel experiences for my life were impossible, or at least I thought. One world I visited still had racial segregation and nobody found it odd, except me of course since that was, for the most part, before my time. I have had other things like this happen so I initially ruled those experiences out as being different paths based on decisions since these events would have happened before I was even born.....but, I forgot a major thing here. It's not all about me. As you stated "Some decisions may be so early in our development, involving perhaps others in our current world--that we may not recognize the life" Many other decisions were made BEFORE my development. Many other decisions led up to my birth and those all could have effected everything. This would get confusing though because there would have to be billions of parallel worlds, all connecting with each other some how in some way to make this possible as many different people/decisions would all effect everyone else. Basically the Butterfly Effect, which is a theory as old as time, amazing how I can completely overlook the obvious sometimes :)

Quote:
You seem to assume that everyone (else) is not logical, even in their dreams, that they just accept what is happening. I'm not sure that is true, or is always true. There are dreams I have where something illogical (for 3D world) happens (like the scenery totally changes or cats fly or something) and I don't question it.

There are other times when I find myself "logically" figuring out what is happening in the dream. I think what's more important is our need to have a handle on the "logic" of it.

In my conception of things, the "logic" (i.e. physics) of other dimensions is different from here. Those are the things we learn to navigate--like our thoughts creating reality (and, hence, totally shifting scenes because of a single thought), the ability to fly, to walk through anything and, in fact, for falling pieces of things NOT to burn up in the atmosphere because you are in a dimension without physical atmosphere.

Again, I think it's more important to look at why logic is so important to maintain when functioning in a place that appears to have different ground rules. Is it a kind of fear--that if you accept, you will be crazy or illogical or not grounded? I tend to focus on the emotions that come through in the dreams. Those seem to have some significance to my physical life and maybe to my development.

Well, I didn't mean others don't think logically. I meant more that I tend to over do it. Could be some auto fear mechanism in dreams and maybe in life too I guess, but mainly it's just the way I live. For instance, a machine at work was having a small problem and my boss says "It's just weird, it does that sometimes" I'm unable to accept that, a machine is not weird, it doesn't just "do stuff" it does exactly what I program it to do or it has a problem. He wouldn't listen to that and told me nothing can be done about it, thats just the way it is. I of course obsessed over it and fixed it. Some would say I did this to prove him wrong but I never even told him, he will probably never even know as it was an intermitent problem. I fixed it because thats just the way my brain works I couldn't except it was "weird" that wouldn't be "logical" It's like I turn into the Lost in space robot and keep thinking "does not compute" over and over, lol.

The dream was more of an example that even on autopilot I'm thinking that way. I kind of posted that response here and there while I was working and probably left out the whole point of what I was getting at, lol. From that time and what I remember my point was I could tell by your question format/etc that you too are a very logical thinker (questioning the RTZ and ethric bodies/etc further confirm my initial thought and are basically exact thoughts ripped from my head, questioning being the key word of course) and I think I was trying to show you I also am in my strange rambling way of doing so. I've been known to answer questions out loud that I was actually asking myself in part of the answering process of the original question asked by someone else if that makes any sense :) I have a higher IQ but my actual education is terrible, maybe 9th grade level. Basically I am good at problem solving, but explaining how I solve them to someone else is usually where it all goes downhill. It ends up hurting progress to solutions in the long run since people usually focus on the weird ramble part of the response and the main issue gets left behind(not saying that happened here btw). Its the oldest trick in the book for politics, you want to have a tax raise sneak by? Attempt to pass a rediculous law that gets all the media coverage and let the tax hike go un noticed, unfortunately I do it unintentionally, lol

I apologize, again I've rambled far too long about myself here, back to the issue :)

Something in that above passage you wrote gave me a small thought that I can't get out of my head now. I have had times where I just stare at a large jet flying over (I live next to an airport so it's quite common) I'm well aware how planes and engines work to make flight possible but I often get a feeling it's impossible and can't work. It's just a quick, fraction of a second thought, that the plane I see flying is impossible. I of course quickly go over it in my head and yes, it does work, and I know this, but why does that random thought make an appearance. Sometimes this quick thought is joined by a very brief deja vu feeling where almost the entire world around me seems odd yet familiar for just a brief second, which I believe is basically the bodies way of processing duality. Is it possible in a parallel realm in which I share conciousness, jet engines and man made "flying machines" do not exsist. This triggers a small thought that jets flying is impossible? I have only paid attention to my conciousness being aware in other realms, but are small thoughts like this possibly a parallel conciousness having just a hint of awareness in this realm? So small that we just disregard it as nothing and move on.

Some signs in people with aspergers really lean towards a shared conciousness making an appearence along with some other conditions as well.

There are many theories that the brain is able to "stretch" time during lucidity, I have had plenty of projections that were only 5 or 10 seconds, usually fitting the "waking up from a nap in a parallel realm" scenario. During these 5 to 10 seconds I can't do much of anything other than think and then it's over. This 5 to 10 seconds could just be "stretched" by my lucidity and actually be just a fraction of a second in that realm, just long enough for my thought to get through over there. This could trigger thoughts of "how is that possible?" when veiwing something well know to BE possible in that realm on both sides (us and them).

The "stretched" lucidity could give the alternate conciousness enough time to focus on the airplane and generate an entire 10 second thought as to "how is this possible?" but with it being lucid, and us not, it transferes over to us as just a quick, fraction of a second thought of "how is this possible?" which we quickly figure out due to it being normal for our world. There are plenty of episodes of people having unexplained memory lapses, a few of those "might" fit this kind of scenario, I'm sure plenty could be ruled out but what about the ones that can't.

The small ones that nobody pays attention to like my airplane thing :) Other small ones might be say moving your arm when you wake up like you are grabbing for something, easy to say you are just grabbing for something in your dream but is there more to it? Could this be a small, quick act of shared conciousness that transfered over to this side? I know some other small things I can possibly see a link with, like the other day I was looking at the word "demand" and for a quick few seconds it seemed like a foriegn language, I lost the entire meaning of it. I could not identify anything about it other than the letters which seemed completely out of place. This was only a quick second so I don't think it's a major issue, and I'm sure there is a medical explanation with how our brain works/processes things for a lot of these things but is that always the case? Can these be small, quick thoughts from an alternate conciousness leaking over to this side? If it happens to us then why not them as well? That "demand" word only distracted me for a second, but for a stretched lucid moment of an alternate conciousness, it could have felt like 10 seconds, long enough to transfer over to me and leave me puzzled for a brief second. These things become so common in day to day life that we hardly even notice them anymore or if we do we just say "that was weird" again, it's not weird, there is an answer, lol

Quote:
As to your bigger questions about what is going on, I'm not the best to answer because I haven't had enough experience. I question "RTZ" at all and question the appearance of "negs" as a necessity of those places. Or if it is, is it necessary to spend much time there. In fact, I think it's not necessary to "pass through" so called RTZ or astral on your way to anywhere. It may be possible to just BE somewhere else. I don't think the concept of etheric bodies is a necessity either--it may be a construct of being physical that stays with us, or can. But, I don't necessarily want to convince you of anything. I'll have my own experiences (if it's important enough to me in the long haul) that will confirm or deny only for me. It won't be useful to anyone else.

But I understand the desire to get an understanding of the grand scheme of things, because there are certain commonalities between people's experiences. How much of that is because of societal beliefs, the ideas of others and our own physicality--we might not know till after we kick! Oh well.

Sorry I'm not adding anything to your ideas.

Lora
You added plenty :) I often type long drawn out responses in an effort to help me figure out things, I use it as a form of problem solving on and off throughout the day. Most of the time I figured out what I need to know and just delete the response or shorten it but I feel like posting this one. If you take the time to read it, and are able to filter through the important parts, you might find something worth asking another question or two, maybe not :)

The RTZ is a strange one. It's one of my main hang ups with the AP being directly related to Parallel worlds. Negative stuff is by no means a requirement. I've had plenty of that but I've also had nothing other than my house and surroundings as they should be and I've even had just random spirits with no intentions at all that I could tell. As a child I would see positive ones as well on occasion. I am sure there is some kind of link to your overall state of mind, this has been shown with the entire "release your fears" thinking but there is more to it, and the randomness is strange. Another thing that sticks out for me is types of entities I have witnessed, some of these were over 20 years ago, long before internet or I even knew what AP was yet I have indentified 4 of them as being common with other people, right down to the physical description. It's just so odd to have identical occurances like that, making it more tan thoughts in my opinion. I just can't explain my thoughts on it yet unfortunately...but for now I can't personally link it in anyway to parallel worlds other than the astral travel part of it.

I have a feeling death will bring more questions than answers. I could see the possibilty of bouncing from conciousness to coincesness being an issue. It's been said many times over that are brains are "ancient hardware" something in the back of my mind keeps pushing this statement when I concentrate on this stuff. It's like I know we are supposed to not be able to make sense of all this, there is a reason we are unable to fully grasp and explain duality and parallel worlds.

In a recent AP that was definetily a parallel world I had exceptionally clear thinking. A man that was my "friend" of sorts was talking to me. In my never ending quest for answers I decided to play a trick and told him I have been having a problem where for some reason, I am unable to remember the easiest things, like my name for instance. Using this tactic I was able to extract quite a bit of info on this realm but not much of it helped my quest for answers because as you stated, the entire butterfly effect thing and laws of physics in other realms/etc makes most of this info useless in an overall solution. One thing really stood out though, one thing that I can't let go from this conversation...
Me - for instance, what year is it?
parallell friend - Oh haha, year 3
Me - haha, I keep thinking about the year 2013, what do you know about that?
Parallel friend - yeah right, like I could afford that vacation, haha
THIS IS WHERE I BLEW IT, my tone changed too much looking back at things, a friendly conversation turned too serious and my cover was blown
Me - vacation!? What do you mean??
Parallel friend just stares at me with a look like "who the heck am I talking to"
I stopped the questioning here and told him I was just kidding around.

The reason I can't let this go is because instantly when this happened, I got an immediatete..."almost" duality feeling to back off. Kind of a "you don't want to know the answer to this one" thing, almost like seeing the end of a movie first, the rest of the movie will be far less enjoyable kind of vibe if that makes sense. So, thats kind of what I did...backed off :)

Astral Explorer has mentioned a few times that he has told parallel worlds friends/etc that he is aware of the shared conciousness and 2 or more people are living in his astral body and it didn't bother them in the slightest, it's like they already knew. One was during an injury in his paralell body, a time where you might not have clear thoughts and a great oppertunity for another conciousness to make an appearance.

This is not out of the realm of possibility, especially with the butterfly effect thing, it is completely possible that parallel worlds are advanced enough to be completely aware of, well, parallel worlds....but why can we not, for the majority, be aware of them or even comprehend how it is possible?

Dated hardware...ever wonder if our brain is dated hardware for a reason? The phrase "vacation" was the thing that stuck in my mind. What would we be taking a vacation from? Likely something way beyond my comprehension. Ever heard the phrase "I need a vacation from reality?" So if after death the shared conciousness thing becomes a complete reality, day to day, processing so many things, I could see how "shifting" it all to a "simple" time would be appealing, that I understand, I still play my atari 2600 from the 80's.

Well, my brain is tired now, Ive had enough exercise for the day. I'm going to cool down and play some chess :) see you around, thanks for the brain fuel :)
Old 19-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Master
Crystal,

As I said, I am not the right person to weigh in on the subject. But I have focused on getting rid of fears. I've begun to see the insistence on clearing auras, worry about pesticides on food, grass-fed meat, worry about vaccines--they're all forms of fears --that are unnecessary in my way of thinking.

I just picked up strawberries today and questioned whether I could eat them directly out of the box from the grocery store. I stood and watched as the store showered these strawberries 3 times while I was there--but there was this "fear" of eating them. I've begun to see these things as ...insane fears. We ourselves ate food from the floor as babies. Thousands of cultures eat unwashed even uncooked meat and produce, if they have it. And our culture has thousands of these fears. Each scientific study launches yet more fears. Am I taking too many multivitamins? Are cell phones causing me cancer. Sometimes I just wanna scream at all this. I don't think we need to propagate it in spiritual matters.

All of these procedures and "cleansing" rituals become one more excuse why we aren't good enough as we are--warts and all. We are good enough now. We get where we were intended to get, ritual or not.

I do agree we'll probably have to wait for the credits to roll and even then we will carry our own subjectivity with us. Many pass and keep beliefs/fears from physical life. So, maybe we won't even know for sure. Oh well!
Old 19-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Master
CNC--

So many ideas that it's difficult to comment on it all. I'm not sure that, whatever our understanding of things, it is ever "right"--just by virtue of the fact that the multiverse is changing/expanding as we speak.

But there are a few ideas that crossed my mind as I read your post.

The mind isn't necessarily equal to consciousness. I see this brain as the last place that gets downloaded to--a fairly crude hard drive. All the "good stuff" is happening in the processor.

That processor (our consciousness) has the greater part of it away from these bodies, making it theoretically possible that we inhabit all the parallel lives that WE have created (by our repeated thoughts about "what if"), all the other incarnations that we are/have, all the other interactions with other energies, etc.

The Seth books suggest that we rotate out of our own consciousness to other consciousnesses 5-60 times a minute. What gives our current "life" continuity is that it is experience at this vibrational level. So, we flip around and out like a radio dial, and in each of the other "lives" that we visit, there is no discontinuity experienced because all experiences at a particular vibrational level are "tied together"--what I see as another of the Laws of Physics of Other Dimensions.

Except, perhaps, what you note when you get these split-second times of doubt of known things or feeling of deja vu or period when you just lose time. I have no doubt that we are many other places than here, while we are awake and living these lives. And there is the common "hub" of all this, which is our shared consciousness.

Recently, someone posted a link to a site by Frank Kepple. I had read it before. He has interesting concepts about all of this--the idea that we just change focus in order to "go" anywhere. The idea that RTZ is really just part of the physical world. Astral also. The discrepancies that people talk about are just the interruptions of other dimensions, which are wrapped and twisted into each other in unpredictable ways, so we do often stumble into or across others just in the process of moving.

You might enjoy reading the concepts--just to add more complexity to your already-complex ideas!

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Namaste, CNC--don't let the logic weigh you down....it's just a tool.

Lora
Old 29-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Crystal,

As I said, I am not the right person to weigh in on the subject. But I have focused on getting rid of fears. I've begun to see the insistence on clearing auras, worry about pesticides on food, grass-fed meat, worry about vaccines--they're all forms of fears --that are unnecessary in my way of thinking.

I just picked up strawberries today and questioned whether I could eat them directly out of the box from the grocery store. I stood and watched as the store showered these strawberries 3 times while I was there--but there was this "fear" of eating them. I've begun to see these things as ...insane fears. We ourselves ate food from the floor as babies. Thousands of cultures eat unwashed even uncooked meat and produce, if they have it. And our culture has thousands of these fears. Each scientific study launches yet more fears. Am I taking too many multivitamins? Are cell phones causing me cancer. Sometimes I just wanna scream at all this. I don't think we need to propagate it in spiritual matters.

All of these procedures and "cleansing" rituals become one more excuse why we aren't good enough as we are--warts and all. We are good enough now. We get where we were intended to get, ritual or not.

I do agree we'll probably have to wait for the credits to roll and even then we will carry our own subjectivity with us. Many pass and keep beliefs/fears from physical life. So, maybe we won't even know for sure. Oh well!

Agreed. It is a fine line between living responcibly and paying attention and going overboard into Obsessive and Compulsive Fearful Land.

I enjoy your anology of the mind as an operating system for the 3D, and have been lately (a yr or so) explaining it this manner also.
Explorations in meditation, seem to show this expereince in physicallity to be somewhat like a single terminal in a giant building with many many single terminals in individual cubicals all hooked to a Main Frame computer which tracks and recieves info from the many different projects being worked on by the individual terminals at work stations. Each terminal has a different ID number and slight modifications to it's additional programming to support the specific projects its working on.

Awakening of Consciousness could be discribed as a single terminal discovering in its root directory that it is networked to other terminals and tracing through them to discover there is a Main Frame (oversoul) but not having acess to it, just the knowledge it exists and only the most basic of interactions with the other terminals. It still contnues with it's projects, as by design it can do nothing else, but with a sense of being part of a conntinum, of a Whole.

(The actor on the stage discovering its on a stage, they have a adlib script in hand, are in a costume and there is a backstage and a concept writer, who alters the stage depending on the direction the adlip production appears to be taking and in concert with an unwritten goal/scenario/plot exploration for this particular production.)

Fun stuff!