Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Knower

Ceromancy?

So im not sure if this is in the right place but I just lit a candle and something strange happened... as I lit it I said 'angels please bring blessings into my life'... Then the flame made a sizzling noise and white smoke came off it, got really bright and then went out straight away.

I relit the candle and its really bright, the flame is large and white. Usuallu wen I light candles they barely even light and the flame is small.
So this is new for me...

I looked up some stuff on ceromancy but it didn't tell me anything about the flame going out. Also every time I stare at the flame it gets brighter and whiter and moves when I stand infront of it and do that. But when im at a distance its perfectlh still even though there is a slight draft.
What does it mean?
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Seeker
What kind of candle are you using as it really affects the whole experience and some factory made candles flare and sputter.

I find that using homemade beeswax is best that way I can be sure there are no impurities.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
So im not sure if this is in the right place but I just lit a candle and something strange happened... as I lit it I said 'angels please bring blessings into my life'... Then the flame made a sizzling noise and white smoke came off it, got really bright and then went out straight away.

I relit the candle and its really bright, the flame is large and white. Usuallu wen I light candles they barely even light and the flame is small.
So this is new for me...

I looked up some stuff on ceromancy but it didn't tell me anything about the flame going out. Also every time I stare at the flame it gets brighter and whiter and moves when I stand infront of it and do that. But when im at a distance its perfectlh still even though there is a slight draft.
What does it mean?

Hello

There are a few things that will and do effect a candle. There are some that the dye they are made with contains trace amounts of lead and that can effect the flame. For other's the wax does not drip properly so it builds up around the wick and puts the flame out.

Now if we take those factors out of it and we look at it from the powers that we have with us we can I feel control the movement of the flame. In crossing Earth Bound deceased people over the candle is used and when the cross over the flame will be in the motion of being pulled upwards, higher than it would normally go. While there is not concrete proof in any of this I do feel that the light of a candle is the same as any other tool we use in the work we do.

I have used the most expensive cancles and the cheepest candles at times and got the same results. Does that have a bearing on things....what I would do is try a variety of different candle types and see if one can replocate what happened then one will know if it be ye that controls things or something chemical going on with the candle.

Remember that if a candle is smoking a lot that is not good for ye to breath in, that is a toxic chemical reaction and I would worry on there being lead based paint products in the candle. Too there are many that are on re call lists for hazards be wary of that too with the use of candles.

I was using tea lights one night in a safe and thick holder and it got suddenly so hot that it burned a mark in a freinds dinning table....

Lynn