Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 27-02-2013, 06:29 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Aero87:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Someone whom I loved very dearly just died and I would like to contact him. I never got to say goodbye to him and although I've said a few things aloud to him since he died, I just want to know that he's ok and happy. I've been reading up on how to use a ouiji board safely and know how to ground myself and protect myself.

My plan is to first cast a circle around myself using my wand and use my sardonyx stone as protection. (I use the stone when using my oracle cards now since it always makes me feel more safe). Then I plan to ask God to surround me with his holy light and for the protection of my guides while I contact him. Then I want to directly ask to speak to him, not some random entities. If I do get through to him, I want to just ask him a few questions to make sure it's him and then say goodbye to him and close up the board properly. I'll thank him for speaking to me, tell him I hope he be at peace while he rests, and then make sure I move the planchette to goodbye if he doesn't move it to goodbye. Which I'm thinking he may not, as he always told me he hated when I said goodbye while he was alive on Earth.

Am I missing anything?

I am so very sorry for your loss.

You did everything exactly right. However--it is good to wait for a while.

In my Tradition--we generally wait for a year and a day--
in order to give them time to acclimate.

Although--sometimes they will choose to come and see you (sooner)--
if they are ready--or need to deliver a message.

Peace and Love on your path to Total Healing...

Blessed be...
Old 23-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder

ouiji boards are not safe !!
Old 24-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Super Moderator
aero87
Reading your other post on the TF thread, I was struck with what a beautiful and unique, special, loving, deathless relationship you have with your loved one.

(OK this is only my opinion....others may disagree with me...but...)
Please don't mess it up by using an Ouija board.
A Ouija board could possibly open you up to spirits who are tricky, very intelligent, able to manipulate astral forces, and may even find amusement in pretending to be him, while leading you on their own "mind-trips"

Please be graceful with this wonderful blessing you have of after-death contact with someone you love so much.
I am so uplifted by reading your other thread.

Maybe you could try working on telepathic/clairaudient contact with him instead?
Old 16-04-2013, 02:13 PM
LightofOurAge

Oujia boards can be very dangerous. Loved ones will not come through (that's an insulting form of communication for those in Heaven if you really think about it). Only lower astral entities (and worse) will come through. My suggestion: don't do it. If your loved ones want to make contact (like others here said) they will take the initiative.
Old 20-04-2013, 02:14 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Firstly, I just want to say that I am deeply sorry for your lose. My thoughts are with you and I hope that you can move past this.

I personally don't think it is a good idea to mess with that, as you are creating an unfiltered portal which allows access of bad spirits that can pose as your loved one. I don't know how good you are when it comes to Ouija boards, but if you haven't had much experience I highly recommend you don't try it. Especially if you aren't very emotionally stable.
Even if you do manage to get to your loved one, you could make it harder for him to move on from his previous life which may lead him to not move onto his next life form.
Old 20-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator
A really lovely way to communicate instead would be to wait for his "visit". He will visit only if and when it is perfectly alright for him to do so, so don't worry about this, if you sense his presence.
Then share in the love, compassion, empathetically, just bathe in your shared love.
Then ask him if he wishes to speak to you, and to show you by his emotional response if it's "yes", and to stand back a little if he prefers not to.
You should have no problem setting that up as a very basic first step in communication.
Then tell him you will try to "hear" him telepathically.
This may sound daunting, but don't worry if you think you are telepathic or not. Sometimes when there is strong love energy exchange it opens doorways to abilities we didn't think we had.
The technical reason for this is because love energies raise our vibrations quite powerfully. And with raised vibrations we perceive other things we couldn't do ordinarily.
Then concentrate on "receiving" while in a very relaxed state. You are not trying to hear voices. Telepathy won't (or most likely might not) sound like a "voice". They will be quick words that suddenly spring up out of nowhere right at the front of your mind. They will almost seem like they are inside your forehead. Ask him to speak very clearly and slowly, because when this happens the words can come in very quickly, and if it happens too quickly at first you won't be able to grasp them.
In time you might be able to hear him quite well when you are doing other things, or out walking for example, and won't have to be meditating.

But always make sure it is him first. That the energy-signature is right. You know the "sense" of your beloved better than anyone else could.
Good luck!
Old 20-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Aero87 does not need the Ouija Board for this...just sayin
Old 20-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave sonsaleagain
Stay away from the ouiji board. If they really worked, nobody would have to touch the little move-around thingy. I am sorry for your loss and my girlfriend of 8 years passed away on Oct 13th 2012 so I truly understand your grief and your desire to say goodbye. Not a day goes by that I dont wish for 5 more minutes with her to say again how much I loved her and what she means to me but in all honesty, I think when people pass on, they know how we felt about them and they are still with us. It may be awhile before you here from him because he needs to learn a new way to communicate with you but just be patient, be at peace, know he loves you and one day at the least expected time in the least expected way, he will communicate with you and you will KNOW it was him. There will be no doubt.
I would have to agree with this.

People I have loved who have passed away always seemed to visit me in dreams and other ways. Same with my daughter's boyfriend who died. Grieving is hard, but I don't believe we should press for loved ones passed on to come, they will when they will, or you simply have to wait until you cross over yourself.

I want to add that when I was a teen I used to mess around with a ouija board quite frequently. My mom used one a lot. Well something was speaking to me and wooing me, if you will, with words of love and so on. It wasn't a good experience at all. It was a frightening one and while I thought it was fun and somewhat exciting to have some spirit 'in love with me'...soon I tired of it and wanted MY questions answered, not to keep being interrupted if you will. by whatever it was...my friend who used it with me and myself got quite a scare and that thing turned very vile very quickly....so try and stay away...you might think you are talking to your friend, but it's a pretty good bet it'll be something else you don't want.
Old 21-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
There is quite a straightforward technical reason for why Ouija boards are dodgy.

Any Being that can manifest in an etheric way, strongly enough to influence the movement of a planchette, upturned glass, hands of the sitters...etc is a Being who is still on one of the astral planes quite close to the Earth, and is in pretty dense form for a spirit. There has to be some density in them for them to be able to do this.

Any Being who has genuine love, under most circumstances, gravitates to the planes on which these kinds of energies exist. A much finer, lighter, raised-vibrational level. (They can still "visit" us from there. They can even send us their love directly from there. But it is far subtler, and is picked up by our inner senses. These communications can more easily be sensed when the person on Earth is also in a raised-vibrational state.)

They (usually) don't go moving etheric matter around, because they don't live on the plane where this can be done.

The ones who do, and can, are the ones who are on the 'lower' planes.
Occasionally a loved one might remain on the plane closest to Earth for a little while after "death" -if they are concerned about their loved ones left behind...etc. But being here is not natural territory for a spirit. They are intended to go deeper in. And most do follow the natural course of events, and pass through.

The ones who stay in the zone closest to Earth are often stuck there by their own desires. Some of those desires are not necessarily what we're looking for when we want to communicate with spirits. And can give us very bad experiences.
Old 23-04-2013, 12:17 AM
Emma_Dale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
There is quite a straightforward technical reason for why Ouija boards are dodgy.

Any Being that can manifest in an etheric way, strongly enough to influence the movement of a planchette, upturned glass, hands of the sitters...etc is a Being who is still on one of the astral planes quite close to the Earth, and is in pretty dense form for a spirit. There has to be some density in them for them to be able to do this.

Any Being who has genuine love, under most circumstances, gravitates to the planes on which these kinds of energies exist. A much finer, lighter, raised-vibrational level. (They can still "visit" us from there. They can even send us their love directly from there. But it is far subtler, and is picked up by our inner senses. These communications can more easily be sensed when the person on Earth is also in a raised-vibrational state.)

They (usually) don't go moving etheric matter around, because they don't live on the plane where this can be done.

The ones who do, and can, are the ones who are on the 'lower' planes.
Occasionally a loved one might remain on the plane closest to Earth for a little while after "death" -if they are concerned about their loved ones left behind...etc. But being here is not natural territory for a spirit. They are intended to go deeper in. And most do follow the natural course of events, and pass through.

The ones who stay in the zone closest to Earth are often stuck there by their own desires. Some of those desires are not necessarily what we're looking for when we want to communicate with spirits. And can give us very bad experiences.
yeah i have to agree with this one!