Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 12-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Lachoneus

Book1 Psychic/Protective Bubble

Not sure if I'm posting this in right area or not but here it is.

I've been reading up and studying on psychic or protective bubbles to negate any negativity (if that's possible) and I just want to get some thoughts or whatever from other members. From what I've read, it seems simple enough to use.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:33 PM
iScorpio

I surround myself with God's bright beautiful white light and vizualize it surrounding me. I can feel the positive energy and love in the white light.. it's a nice feeling.

another thing I vizualize is roots going from my feet, going to the core of the Earth, and vizualize the same white light go up the roots and up your feet, up your legs, and up your spine to the top of your head. :)
~Peace
Old 12-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachoneus
Not sure if I'm posting this in right area or not but here it is.

I've been reading up and studying on psychic or protective bubbles to negate any negativity (if that's possible) and I just want to get some thoughts or whatever from other members. From what I've read, it seems simple enough to use.

It can be simple or it can be otherwise. It depends on what you are trying to do. It does take practice though. Typically whatever you construct in the beginning will only stick around while you concetrate on it. After a while it will require less and less attention until it becomes a self sustaining energetic construct. The last time I had to unshield myself I had to concentrate for several minutes to undo my shield. I had been maintaining it for many years and it had almost taken on a life of its own. I have made some changes since then and it took a while for them to stick. I had to periodically go back and reform it to keep it from reverting back to the old model.

The key to effective energetic constructs is to use imagery that is meaningful to you. My old shield was based on black hole theory, something I have studied and understand, can visualize and has symbolic meaning for me. Other examples could include a guardian of some sort, a disc that moves to intercept incoming energies, the proverbial 'armor of God' from the Bible, or whatever. Most people do start with a basic bubble that reflects energy but ultimately you are limited only by your imagination and your ability to maintain your construct.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:13 AM
MMM

you don't need an artificially created 'bubble'
your positivity naturally repels negativity
why surround yourself with light (this implies it is not a part of you)
become the light
express the light

when you do, you don't acknowledge, give power to, or feel negativity
Old 15-03-2012, 09:56 AM
rubyred79

I do the same as iscorpio, I step into a bubble of wonderful white light and only good & positivity can come through. I also grow root to the center on the world regulary & whenever i feel i need it.
I also agree with MMM somewhat, that we should keep positive naturally on a day to day basis and trust yourself. Everyonce in a while its good to cleanse and reaffirm this process or when entering a difficult environment.