Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Knower
Cat Animal communication

Hi Everyone

I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought in here should be okay

Can anyone recommend a good on line (distance learning) course in animal communication?

I am currently doing a different course but the company I am doing it with don't offer communication.

I have seen a few available stonebridge, Open study college, but I have not had any experience with them so I was hoping that maybe someone on here had.

Thank you
Old 12-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Medium_Laura

There are several books on the subject. Would you like me to recommend those?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Knower
Hi Laura,

Is it possible to learn it from the books? I want to be able to use it for the cats at the shelter?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Medium_Laura

I don't see why it isn't. I learned it through simply expanding my psychic awareness. I had no clue I could talk to animals. I have a good friend who just wrote a book on how to develop it.

Karen Anderson : Hear all creatures

Book explanation:
Stand by Karen’s side as she struggles to connect with the animals and learn how to translate their messages. Karen communicates with animals in the ‘here and now’ as well as those in the Afterlife. Hear the profound and sometimes tearful messages of hope and healing from the spirit world. Read vivid details of what the Afterlife is like, how it feels, what it looks like and what our animals are doing over there right now!

Find out why we bond with our animals on a level that exceeds even some of human relationships.

Learn how you can become closer to your own animal companions and discover what your animals are trying to say to you too.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Knower
Thanks Laura, I have had a look at the book on amazon and she got great reviews from everyone, I have to do an order for my boyfriend from amazon next month so I have put it on my wish list until then.

I would still really appreciate any advice about with company to go with for the course if anyone has any recommendations.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Master
Joanne Hull does a distance learning animal communication. You could have a look at her website.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Knower
Thanks very much Ces I have sent her an email.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:10 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile
Hi Everyone

I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought in here should be okay

Can anyone recommend a good on line (distance learning) course in animal communication?

I am currently doing a different course but the company I am doing it with don't offer communication.

I have seen a few available stonebridge, Open study college, but I have not had any experience with them so I was hoping that maybe someone on here had.

Thank you

Animal communication is easier and harder than you might think.

Easier because it's mainly telepathic, and telepathy is a god-given ability we all have from birth. It's a spiritual gift with which each one of us is equipped. What makes some people seem better at it is simply a matter of putting it to use. It's like a muscle that way... it strengthens with use. We don't have to "learn" it... we're hard-wired for it.

Hard because we spend a good part of our life denying and suppressing this ability until we no longer believe we have it, so we think it has to be learned or "taught" to us!

In truth, animal communication is mainly a matter of getting out of your own way. It's more a case of "allowing" than forcing. And it may take some time to develope after having convinced yourself that you "can't", aren't capable, or that it is some unnatural skill you have to learn rather than something inherently a part of each and every one of us... a natural extension of our own spirit.

Basically it's one spirit touching another. To do that successfully you have to know that there's only one cosmic consciousness, of which we're all a part. Once you recognize that, "communing" with other aspects of yourself becomes effortless. As the Incas said, "I am another yourself." That is true of each and every human being, animal, tree, flower, mineral or elemental you will ever meet, and once you incorporate and own that realization, communication becomes a natural extension of/adjunct to same. I like the word communion... it comes closer to the describing the connection and the flow of information constantly being exchanged between all living things.

We have only to trust in the truth of it... and listen with the heart.
Old 13-07-2011, 03:45 AM
OpenMindedFellow

Dr. Dolittle <3

I would love to be able to communicate with my dog, I've grown up with her..
Old 13-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Knower
Ces....do you mind if I ask why you thought of Joannne.

I have looked at her facebook page and some people were complaining about not receiving the parts of the course and others about not receiving refunds or answers to their emails.

I have read that she has had a bad time personally and was struggling to keep up with everything but now I am abit worried about whether or not to do it. I have emailed her and she answered very quickly and answered all my questions and seems to be a lovely lady.

I was just wondering if you had any experience of her work.

Thank you