Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 23-03-2011, 02:02 AM
nightowl

Tea Leaves and Coffee Grounds

I have never had a reading done with either tea leaves or coffee grounds. Has anyone ever had a reading done by these methods?

nightowl
Old 23-03-2011, 04:58 AM
SoaringSpirit

I haven't had a tea leaf reading done by somebody else, but I do them myself on occasion
Old 23-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Uhmar

I had a coffee ground reading done many years ago buy an old woman who read them a few towns away from me .. I was amazed then what she got from a cup.
I do tea readings occasionally for myself. It is all about symbols.
Old 23-03-2011, 07:42 PM
nightowl

Thank you both for your replies. I have oftened wondered how accurate these types of readings were.

So in divination if you have anything someone has touched or used is it possible to do a reading? Would it be possible to just enter someones house and do a reading by just being surrounded by their things? Just wondering...???
Old 23-03-2011, 09:14 PM
tmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Thank you both for your replies. I have oftened wondered how accurate these types of readings were.

So in divination if you have anything someone has touched or used is it possible to do a reading? Would it be possible to just enter someones house and do a reading by just being surrounded by their things? Just wondering...???
yes,alot of people can do that.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:32 PM
nightowl

then what is the purpose of divining tools if it is possible to just read the person's enviroment or possession? Are the tools meant more for the reader then those having a reading done? Is the tool a learning device that will lead to increasing your ability to the point that you may not need a tool?

I am not dissing divination just asking curious questions...
Old 31-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Ascender

My grandma kind of knew how to do the coffee ground readings. It's pretty cool. As for why people use tools, I think it may be for learning purposes.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:06 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
My grandma kind of knew how to do the coffee ground readings. It's pretty cool. As for why people use tools, I think it may be for learning purposes.

Cool, may I ask was your grandma Greek? The Greek people do not filter their coffee. Reading the grounds is something I have heard they do.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Ascender

Hehe yes we are Greek. I have no idea what filter means, as I do not drink coffee but yes reading the coffee grounds is a big thing for the Greeks, really any divination is big for us. I know there's one other person in my family that knows how to read them really well.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
then what is the purpose of divining tools if it is possible to just read the person's enviroment or possession? Are the tools meant more for the reader then those having a reading done? Is the tool a learning device that will lead to increasing your ability to the point that you may not need a tool?

I am not dissing divination just asking curious questions...

I think the tools help us decipher the messages we are receiving, presenting them in ways we can understand. I also think the tools come to have a power of their own, through use over time.