Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Pathfinder

Astral Projection

Hello there, I am very interested in the subject of Astral Projection, I've been trying it out but for some reason, I'm having no success. When I meditate, I get relaxed, but maybe I'm not relaxed enough, I do not feel the vibrations. How do I enter a deeper state of relaxation so I feel the vibrations??
Old 26-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Knower

Vibration's seems to be a not really understood concept. I did ask here once so I could get an better explanation of it. Since vibration's isn't a term I ever actually used. I suppose vibration's is just another way to say vibe. Which is something that people who pick up vibes don't say, so maybe so maybe not.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:21 AM
Master

Try to forget about having vibrations as a requirement to ap. I used to get lots of vibrations but now it seems it never happens. There are times you are meditating and you do not realise that you can ap. You just have to do an ap technique or imagine a scenery. If it does not work it means it was not time to ap and you try again in a while.

That is what I have to start doing. When ap does not happen I will do an ap technique or I will imagine I am at the beach. I think what I am doing wrong is I keep meditating for a long time and it often does not happen and I give up. Occasionally I fall asleep. In the past I have meditated and did an ap technique and ap. I keep forgetting to do it.
Old 27-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Use binaural beats technology with headphones + A separation technique - For 2 Hours

Download this video into mp3 format and test it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHC1VW_0CpI
Old 28-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Knower

Vibration's just like a lot of stuff is just the beginning phase of certain energy getting adapted to. Just like headaches is common for empaths who hasn't yet adapted properly yet in being an empath, or to tired...

As AstralSuzy stated (in a different way) headaches isn't the trait nor requirement's for being a empath. Just a side effect at times if not use to the excess energy flow. One doesn't become a empath by the headache's...

Also it seems the problem lies in "relaxation"
Old 28-06-2021, 09:55 AM
Master

I did get a vibration this afternoon when I was practicing. My mouth was closed and I heard myself snore. When that happens I know I am close to ap. I have to wait and be patient but I had to get up from lying down. I will try again later.
Old 28-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Knower

This is for you Suzy
Old 29-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Master

This afternoon I was practicing to ap. Instead of just breathing in and out and hoping something will happen and often nothing happens, I tried something different. I felt myself moving a little up and down. I was not physically moving. I knew it was my spiritual self that was moving. I got afraid which is something that rarely happens. I talked myself into stopping the experience. I think it was because I have been watching youtube videos and it was a bit creepy to watch. I am going to stop watching it.
If my new technique to ap works consistently reasonably well I will let everyone know my new technique.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:36 AM
Pathfinder

I should probably work on my chakras, most of them are blocked, but I guess in the mean time I can practice lucid dreaming.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Master
I've been having difficulty with astral projection too, I dream ok and converting them well but I can't astral projection - I'm traveling well in my dreams to different maps but can't get out of the dream state...

Set targets that's the best motivator...

Behind her eyes- seems to be a good watch on Netflix
https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/...hind-her-eyes/

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)