Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

Meditation at the Beach

Hi guys, today I decided to go to the beach, and it was fantastic. When I got there I felt this powerful Energy vibe of Love and compassion just before I began to meditate. I walked towards, the cliffs at the edge of the beach. I watched the beautiful scenery of water and the Seagulls flying like nothing can't stop them. At one point, I decided to meditate for a short moment, and as I closed my eyes, I start to see with my Third Eye, the landscape of water. All of a sudden, my beautiful Cosmic-Mate appears in front of me, and kisses me on my left cheek. She even got on top of me, and I felt Her sensation a little. We stood in this position for a moment just looking at each other and around us. Nonetheless, My Cosmic-Mate said "Come On." and then I projected my vision into Hers, and I was intrigued that I was a woman. I figured that I was flying as My Cosmic-Mate, and we would telepathically communicate with one another. I flew and threw myself into the water, and I was immediately into the bottom depths of the water, but then I rise up above the water. I was still my Cosmic-Mate, and I just kept on flying. Until, I was sort of projected from Her Spiritual Body. I see myself a little with the same clothes I had on. I hold my Cosmic-Mate's right hand, and we flew up the sky, and then I was like pulled leaving behind my Cosmic-Mate at a speed that is hard to describe. I was hovering in space, and the Stars looked so bright, but I was more amazed at Earth, and how I was looking at it as I was floating in space. I was fascinated when I saw the tidal waves right on the globe. It is hard to describe, but it was amazing. My Cosmic-Mate Reappeared with me in Space, and we kissed, I felt Her lips on mine, and it was magical. And that's when I came back to my senses and realized I was still at the beach. It was phenomenal, and I will never forget it. I really had fun with the meditation and just being at the beach. Thank you for reading, and I hope I didn't bore you. Many blessings!! and nothing but good vibes to all of you.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Newbie ;)

that's good to hear! thanks for sharing:)