Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-05-2021, 07:21 PM
Ascender
Is this AP?

Hi !
Sorry I don't want to spam the forum but I'm new and quite excited to have people that can experience the same things!

Recently, friends that live in Paris decided to meet in a park. I don't live there anymore, so I couldn't join. They met at around 4pm, I had not much to do at that time so I tried visiting them using visualizations.
First I meditated quite a lot that day. Then lay down on my bed and started visualizing things at bit before they met.

First where they could be in the park, then I visualized a butterfly flying to visit them, and I saw each one of them.
The result was: they were exactly where I saw them, and they were placed exactly in the order I saw them! They were 7 of them, and they don't usually sit in the same order I think, so it was quite amazing to me. They sent a picture of the group, that's how I could confirm.

To me, several explanations:
- I influenced them by with that visualization
- I really saw them in some kind of AP
- they always sit at the same spot and in the same order, I don't know it consciously but my unconscious mind does

What do you think? Is this AP?
Old 26-05-2021, 08:23 PM
Ascender

Probably more like remote viewing. If you were still conscious of yourself in your bed I don't think it was an astral projection. Ask your friends if they noticed a butterfly hanging around them.
Old 26-05-2021, 09:35 PM
asearcher

Wow! You just confirmed to me that something like that is possible. (Had an ex who would some time after the split give me detail information about what I did and he could not have seen me at the time not something he could have guessed (nor cameras), it frighten me and has puzzled me, how...?) he wouldn't say.)

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Old 27-05-2021, 06:44 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Probably more like remote viewing. If you were still conscious of yourself in your bed I don't think it was an astral projection. Ask your friends if they noticed a butterfly hanging around them.
I was in a deep trance state, and I think my awareness was at the back of my mind, where I can generate / receive those visualizations.
It's hard to tell where "I" was then, at some point I was so absorbed by the visualizations that I almost believed I was the butterfly.

I so much wanted to ask them, but I didn't want to disturb. However on the picture, a very receptive friend was making a mimic as if something was bugging her, I'm quite sure she perceived something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Wow! You just confirmed to me that something like that is possible. (Had an ex who would some time after the split give me detail information about what I did and he could not have seen me at the time not something he could have guessed (nor cameras), it frighten me and has puzzled me, how...?) he wouldn't say.)

Thank you for sharing this with us.
No problem! :)

Last edited by Guillaume : 27-05-2021 at 12:06 PM.