Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-06-2021, 06:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi, I don't look at myself as an expert in this field at all and am only trying to understand my experience/s. I have 2 guestions if you could help me understand what they were, if possible?

1. in that experienced state suddenly someone is there but that someone is from a memory which i have now understood was an important step in my life but at the time I did not see it. ...
It's a bit hard to answer your questions specifically, and I can't tell you if your experiences were Astral projections or not since they were your experience, not mine. What I can say though is that many of our dreams do in fact have a lot of influence from the Astral, or they can be unconscious Astral projections. The important thing is about the meaning you find in whatever experience you have. As our consciousness gradually awakens to the non-physical, we can come to all sorts of realisations and new profound states of awareness.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 20-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Can I ask you or maybe others here who may have knowledge on this - I keep getting frozen body parts during the night 'my own I mean' sometimes it can be a hand or arm either side, last night left leg, woke up with it completely frozen...

And before anyone suggests go the doctors, I'm pretty sure they won't be clued up with AP - and any good advice please, I'm missing some knowledge but I will find it - its like my Angels keep sending me clues - it reminds me of the old days a ruler across your desk or knuckles 'pay attention child' - they are trying to show/teach me - so help and any suggestions please, i'm going to get some answers from somewhere, been going on best part of a year now... I've just found time to slow down and do something for me - so 'any' help and suggestions thanks.

So if it's not blood being cut off from limbs causing the nerves to shut down temporarily and making it go numb, then it sounds like partial sleep paralysis? Perhaps try inducing that feeling through your entire body if you can, then you should be able to exit the body by simply getting up non-physically, you can float up, get up or roll out.
Old 22-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
it sounds like partial sleep paralysis? Perhaps try inducing that feeling through your entire body if you can, then you should be able to exit the body by simply getting up non-physically, you can float up, get up or roll out.

Thanks for getting back to me Gene, ive only just seen your reply, ive been so busy... Up to 18 months ago I could get to ‘near’ vibrational state / sleep paralysis for fun, a couple of times a week rocking vibrating and managed a couple of APs but a small amount considering the vibration going on - and ive read for recent years on the ins and outs of it all etc - but I wasn't getting to that final stage for lift off ‘enough’.

Suddenly 18 months ago it all stopped, no vibrations, nowhere near – soon after though the freezing body parts... Higher Knowledge is teaching me something, just got to play the game and work it out.

I know I’m being taught something different as happened many times before on my journey here – because a few months ago I was busy 100% focused on joining new to Facebook, finding my way around and setting up a church group, and the freezing parts stopped for months while I was so busy with that and fighting viruses on forums, apart from once on a night I was flicking through some of my prints of information late evening, I came across an astral projection A4 sheet of info...

I flicked it aside as I was so busy elsewhere – I remember saying can’t be bothered with that right now, and that 'one night' frozen parts again – so ‘I know’ it teaching time, then none for a month.

I so appreciate you helping me with your reply – and next time maybe tonight/tomorrow instead of trying to unfreeze the random body section, I’m going to try and keep it frozen and say if its arm and try to let the other half freeze instead of fighting to free it – so thanks for that suggestion, and anymore ideas let me know, Steve...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-06-2021, 07:47 PM
asearcher

GeneHart1, thank you very much. Could be this is impossible to answer but could I in this memory-created-figure actually been seeing something he (the figure is a he) has created?
Old 30-06-2021, 02:00 AM
Pathfinder

so I've been told that Mental Projection is easier to use for Astral Projection, the problem is, I don't know how to use it for Astral Projection, I can do it, I just don't know how to use it for Astral Projection. Can you teach me how?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Master

Hi Gene, I do not know if you still visit this forum as I know you are very busy making videos and other things.
I watch your videos and I think they are really good. I watched the video on saving your energy to astral project. I did not think negative thinking was making ap harder. For a long time I wanted to get rid of my negativity but it is hard to break a habit. I listened to your video and I made up my mind to stop my negative thoughts and it is working. Negative thoughts still come to my mind but it is a lot less and I get rid of the thought straight away when it comes to my mind.
This morning I realise that negativity can make ap harder. That is because negativity can cause stress and stress usually makes you feel tired. When you are tired it harder to ap because you mostly fall asleep. I do not know if that is the same thing as what you say in the video.
Last night I did a relaxing ap technique but the problem was I fell asleep. It was likely because I did not think it would happen and it did. Next time when I do the relaxing technique I will think I am out of my body so that should solve that problem.
Watching your videos makes me more determined to ap and not give up. I still have a bit more determination to go but I will get there.

When do you meditate? Is it during the day, night time, morning. Do you mostly ap or lucid dream then ap from a dream?
Old 14-07-2021, 02:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks for getting back to me Gene, ive only just seen your reply, ive been so busy... Up to 18 months ago I could get to ‘near’ vibrational state / sleep paralysis for fun, a couple of times a week rocking vibrating and managed a couple of APs but a small amount considering the vibration going on - and ive read for recent years on the ins and outs of it all etc - but I wasn't getting to that final stage for lift off ‘enough’.

Suddenly 18 months ago it all stopped, no vibrations, nowhere near – soon after though the freezing body parts... Higher Knowledge is teaching me something, just got to play the game and work it out.

I know I’m being taught something different as happened many times before on my journey here – because a few months ago I was busy 100% focused on joining new to Facebook, finding my way around and setting up a church group, and the freezing parts stopped for months while I was so busy with that and fighting viruses on forums, apart from once on a night I was flicking through some of my prints of information late evening, I came across an astral projection A4 sheet of info...

I flicked it aside as I was so busy elsewhere – I remember saying can’t be bothered with that right now, and that 'one night' frozen parts again – so ‘I know’ it teaching time, then none for a month.

I so appreciate you helping me with your reply – and next time maybe tonight/tomorrow instead of trying to unfreeze the random body section, I’m going to try and keep it frozen and say if its arm and try to let the other half freeze instead of fighting to free it – so thanks for that suggestion, and anymore ideas let me know, Steve...

Actually, you don't need to experience vibrations nor sleep paralysis - they're not necessary to have in order to Astral project. So this isn't something I'd worry about at all. One of the best things you can do is just keep practicing, utlising things such as the WBTB method (waking up in the middle of the night and going back to sleep), using affirmations, and also practicing meditation - I just made a 40-minute video on my YouTube which also has a guided meditation (it will be published on Saturday). In the video I discuss some of the effects meditation has and how it's one of the most powerful tools for entering states of consciousness that increase the chance of Astral projection to occur spontaneously.

Best of luck!
Old 14-07-2021, 02:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
GeneHart1, thank you very much. Could be this is impossible to answer but could I in this memory-created-figure actually been seeing something he (the figure is a he) has created?

If I understand what you mean, then yes sure, depending on our perspective... for example from the perspective of higher consciousness, or our higher self, or our future self then yes - everything we see and experience is something that's already happened before that we've created, it's just all about what timeline, or which future reality, out of the infinite amount, we wish to ride on, so to speak.

In another sense, everything we perceive right now is a creation in our mind. This is because when we first start in the spiritual path, we are asleep - dreaming. The awakening of consciousness is about awakening from our own subconscious and subjective individual perception of the world and breaking free from it so we can start to see the Ultimate, or Abolute Reality, which is objective and holds the Truth. I made a video on my YouTube (Astral Doorway) called 'Lucid Dreaming vs Astral Projection' where I talk in-depth about this if you want to check it out.
Old 14-07-2021, 03:30 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrokevo
so I've been told that Mental Projection is easier to use for Astral Projection, the problem is, I don't know how to use it for Astral Projection, I can do it, I just don't know how to use it for Astral Projection. Can you teach me how?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean or what your idea of 'mental projection' is. It sounds like a projection into the Mental Plane. Which if that's the case, it's absolute not easier at all. The Mental Plane is the 6th dimension of nature, which is above the Astral Plane which is the 5th dimension. Therefore, one's consciousness would need to be at a certain level of advancement. As for another possibility of what you mean, perhaps you're talking about remote viewing, which isn't Astral projection.
Old 14-07-2021, 03:52 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi Gene, I do not know if you still visit this forum as I know you are very busy making videos and other things.
I watch your videos and I think they are really good. I watched the video on saving your energy to astral project. I did not think negative thinking was making ap harder. For a long time I wanted to get rid of my negativity but it is hard to break a habit. I listened to your video and I made up my mind to stop my negative thoughts and it is working. Negative thoughts still come to my mind but it is a lot less and I get rid of the thought straight away when it comes to my mind.
This morning I realise that negativity can make ap harder. That is because negativity can cause stress and stress usually makes you feel tired. When you are tired it harder to ap because you mostly fall asleep. I do not know if that is the same thing as what you say in the video.
Last night I did a relaxing ap technique but the problem was I fell asleep. It was likely because I did not think it would happen and it did. Next time when I do the relaxing technique I will think I am out of my body so that should solve that problem.
Watching your videos makes me more determined to ap and not give up. I still have a bit more determination to go but I will get there.

When do you meditate? Is it during the day, night time, morning. Do you mostly ap or lucid dream then ap from a dream?

Hey suzy - yes, absolutely, well said! And yes it's basically the same thing as in the video. Remember that sometimes we just don't Astral project because we're not spiritually ready. That shouldn't be discouraging though, because whatever lessons we have to learn on the way to get there should be as fulfilling, and lead to happiness, as having an Astral projection experience. Attaining Astral projection consciousness is part of our natural growth.

I'm really glad you're enjoying and benefitting from the videos 💛 actually, it just so happens I JUST finished recording a video talking about meditation - I answer about what my meditation practice looks like, when I do it, the effects meditation has and how it's one of the most powerful tools for entering states of consciousness that increase the chance of Astral projection to occur spontaneously. The video will be published on Saturday as usual, or if you're a Patreon it will be in your inbox

And yes I'd say due to the fact that projecting from a lucid dream is the easiest method, that's probably the way I've done it the most, although I've not intended for it to be that way, it's just natural.