Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 15-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Dean1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
For which ailment is Bach Flower Remedies good for??
All ailments! : )
Old 19-03-2011, 01:15 PM
starfish

here is an ineresting link.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20130-fly-sniffs-molecules-quantum-vibrations.html

maybe this is how homeopathy works !!

which would remove the usual skeptik argument about amount of molecules etc.

ive always wondered how sharks sense blood from miles away , yet convection currents are very slow - and i link it with homeopathy( how the info is transferred).

i often feel that the most important part of making homeopath is overlooked.
that is putting intention into the shaking mixing part. non existent if its done by machines.
Old 29-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Dave World

Water is the first medicine. Every bodily system suffers when we are dehydrated. If you aren't urinating every two or three hours you aren't sufficiently hydrated.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave World
Water is the first medicine. Every bodily system suffers when we are dehydrated. If you aren't urinating every two or three hours you aren't sufficiently hydrated
Every two or three hours??!! You sure about that?? Sounds a little too often, actually.
I'd say if you're peeing that much your body is probably not able to hold water, and it might mean you are sick
Old 30-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Guide

Wow! I finally bought some Bach Rescue Remedy pastilles to take w/ me on a flight. I tried it and w/in seconds I was feeeelllling reeeaaaallll gooood, iykwim. I decided to buy some in liquid form and dilute in another dropper bottle w/ water and vodka and it's effects are much subtler and deeper. I give it a hard shake or two every time I take a drop or two. Sort of like homeopathy where giving it hard whack increases the potency. It really helps w/ my anxiety for a while. I'm glad I finally tried it.

The verdict is still out on bach's pet remedy on my dogs, but I like what it does to me too.

Once my pastilles are done, I might make some dry doses w/ the blank sucrose pills that I bought when I was studying homeopathy. Water doses are stronger though. Fun stuff. Enjoy!