Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 30-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Knower
Angel1 I feel the injustice

I feel very drawn to the Native American culture. I am not sure why the urge to know more is so strong. This is not a new thing. The notion has been so strong in the past that I have studied the topic and wrote poetry almost as if I am Native. The truth is I am an English woman living in England and I have never visited America. Yet I feel the injustice. Is this just compassion?
Old 02-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Administrator
We have many lifetimes what is to say that one lifetime that you didn't live with the Native peoples.having regression is one way of finding out.
many people can empathise with the Native people and their struggles.
and yes the injustice they still go through today.despite laws they still suffer.i live in the uk,but I have indian blood in me.i can see where you are coming from but regression would give you the answers hopefully

Namaste
Old 02-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Knower
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We have many lifetimes what is to say that one lifetime that you didn't live with the Native peoples.having regression is one way of finding out.
many people can empathise with the Native people and their struggles.
and yes the injustice they still go through today.despite laws they still suffer.i live in the uk,but I have Indian blood in me.i can see where you are coming from but regression would give you the answers hopefully

Namaste

Thank you for your reply. I am a big believer in the notion that we have lived many lives before this. I went through a stage a few years ago where i was having reoccurring dreams about war and battles. I was so confused by this that I booked in for a regression session. This regression put me in Ireland. I felt a little strange while I was 'under' but yes I think something emerged in a way but it was not to do with Native Americans. As you say though, we have many lives so maybe one of them has been with the Natives. There is certainly something going on or some connection. I would like to know what.
Kind Regards
Old 02-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
There is a beautiful song about the injustice white men inflicted upon the Native American people. It's called, "Silent Warrior" (by Enigma/Michael Cretu):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43HV_vn5JlQ

I am a white American living in England and I don't believe in celebrating Thanksgiving. In lieu of doing so, I honor the Native Americans on that day by listening to the above song and other music related to them and, by them. I look at beautiful portraits of these most special, indigenous people - many taken by the photographer, Edward S. Curtis ("Google" him if you are unfamiliar with his work. I guarantee you will be mesmerized.). I even maintain a, "Native Americans" board over at, "Pinterest." Recently, I found an old photo of a young Native American woman amid nature which, for some reason, speaks volumes to me. I would stare into that photograph all day if I could. It just seems to pull me right into itself. I am planning on making a print of it and framing it for my wall-space.

Generally, during a regression, your Higher Self and soul will show you a previous life which is most affecting you at a given point in this present one. So, perhaps, they wished to show you that lifetime in Ireland because something needs to be recognized there - whether it is a need for healing on some level, a soul connection you have with another human being, what have you.

You could try asking your Higher Self/soul to show you any past life which you might have in relation to Native Americans. I would do this every night before going to bed - or do it prior to meditating (if you meditate). It may take time but be patient - and open. Don't 'expect' results right away and do not 'force' an insight. The revelations will come. You will then likely have a dream, or even a vision, offering you insights regarding your Native American connection.

Native Americans having suffered so much can stir up my empathic nature to an extremely sore point. I know I was Native American (a woman) in a past life. And you most likely were too, "Starlight." Your compassion is beautiful.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
I feel the injustice. Is this just compassion?
Do you feel the injustice - compassion towards other indigenous peoples on the planet - or is it just 'Native Americans' - and if so why?