Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 16-06-2015, 04:43 PM
wliloa

You and I are Divine!

Here are my thoughts on divination:

Tarot, Medium-ship, Crystals and the many forms of divination people incorporate into their lives are great. But divination does not need “props.” Divination is the act of seeking knowledge with the guidance and help of the supernatural or the divine.

Our Abrahamic culture has embedded in our psyche that we must look for the divine. They have taught us that divinity is external and it is only found through some form of blessed communion. I beg to differ. Divinity is in all of us. Our ancestors knew this and early Christians knew this. For what is the Christian cross? It is a symbol of spirit entering matter. And when Jesus Christ said (loosely quoting) “take the cross and walk with me.” He did not mean the physical cross; he meant take the knowledge, the fact that you are divine with an articulated physical form. Take that sacred knowledge and walk with him.

We should not need any form of communion with the divine. I am not discouraging tarot reading or any other mediums of divine communication. I am encouraging individuals to sit in silence with themselves and look within for answers, not without. For when we are sitting in silence with our thoughts, we are sitting with the divine. Look within for answers, and do not seek externally for validation. You already know the answers to all your questions. Your soul has carried it through time and planes. Know and accept that you are divine. An hour mediating with your silence and sub-conscious is more powerful than any form of traditional divination.

I hope this is clear. I welcome feed back and messages.
Old 18-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Seeker

100% agree with you. There is a perfection that is attainable completely alone and 100% definable or undefinable by YOU.
Old 18-07-2015, 01:20 AM
I never saw this post....EXCELLENT!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes, we are divine aren't we? I do strongly feel that the answers we seek are already within us. Even when I get readings done I already know the answers, what's intriguing is that the right cards do come out. In my opinion, it just intriguing and fascinating and I don't mind being a Ginny pig for those who want to learn their cards or special talents that are gifted to them. I am non religious, and I don't practice divinity either. I am just open to learning and understanding all aspects of life that this great gigantic massive Universe has to offer us.