Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You say you do not watch or play violent games or do anything to encourage unpleasant things to happen. I believe what you say. The question is why do you come across evil things? I am not any better than you. I do not see awful things. I just thought of something. When I am meditating I can see awful things but not when I am in the astral. It does not worry me when I see awful things. It only happens occasionally.

The thing is I don't ever see awful things. The spirits I deal with even the low-vibrational ones know that illusions do not have any effect on me. I am completely liberated from fear which is something most people are not. It's easy to say you have resolved your fears until you have a run-in with a dark witch, succubus, or vampire and then it is a different story. But with me having run-ins with these types somewhat frequently it's blatantly obvious that fear has absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't go around thinking about them either so I just don't see how it can be that simple. People try and simplify these things but things are rarely if ever simple in the astral. I am pretty sure that there are a lot of unseen factors that determine the outcome of our lucid dreaming and astral projection, a lot of those factors we aren't in complete control of. People hate admitting that because the entire idea of Spirit Guides and protection has been tailored to allow people to feel like they are always in control of their experiences, even if Spirit Guides and protection do exist people have stretched the truth far beyond reality to accommodate their desire and need to feel like they are in control. Once you have the types of experiences I have had among others it becomes blatantly clear that things aren't as simple as some people would love to believe they are. And that is not even beginning to combine what I have experienced in regards to parallel worlds, once you factor that into the equation that pretty much blows the roof off of our Human attempts to logically make sense out of what happens in the spiritual dimensions.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Master

I think you could be right Astral Explorer. When I ap I end up all over the place. I sometimes wonder why did I end up there. Why was I taken to such a place? I think there is a lot we do not know or understand.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Bless you astral suzy and happy travels :)
Loopy :)
Thank you loopylucid, happy travels to you to.