Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Astral Seeker

Hey thanks a lot Loopylucid, that's very kind of you !!

Cheers !
Old 13-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Astral Seeker

*UPDATE*

Went to bed at midnight. Tried to AP. Failed. Fell asleep. Woke up when the alarm went off at 4am. Wandered 30mns. Got back to bed. Tried to AP again for nearly 1 hour. Gave up. Fell asleep.

Had that dream where I was in a big club with lots of people. At one moment I get down to the entrance to find someone but dont find him so I decide to go back on the uppest floor where people are partying. I climb the first stairs to the 1st floor, then the stairs to the last floor. I am in this corridor and at its end are the reception area with people dansing. I'm walking to them and as I approach those people I say to myself "funny, my dream is recreating the people dansing".

BAM ! Got back my counsciousness !

Kept relax and focused.

"Ok, dream go away !" I said.

All is fading in a vortex. I'm waiting for the reality to come.

I find myself in a bedroom. Does not look like mine actually. I dont want to look at myself lying on the bed so I get out and go in the bathroom.

"Weird, this time I dont feel at my ease to move. Wasnt like that when I met my HGA" I thought.

Cause yeah, I felt like a baby who learn how to walk. It was weird.

Bathroom was dark. "Light !" I said and light came (which is odd actually).

Then I stand in the bathroom and think : "ok, so now I can do whatever I wish and go wherever I want. So ?".

I didnt take one second to decide : "I want to see my mother !" ( )

Vortex coming again, the bathroom disappear but since I was not at my ease walking and standing with my astral body I fall on the ground and enter in a part of the wall (lol).

"keep calm" I say.

But I was very moved in advance to see my mother.

Vortex is ON and I wait. Then the vortex begins to fade out and I wait... Then the vortex comes again.

"ah ?" I thought, but tried to remained calm and waited.

But.... I felt something was wrong when things began to appear to my vision.

"Oh no !!!" I thought.

I opened my eyes... I was in my bed. I had just went back in my body, fgjfdgjkgkmjgmdfjgkmjddkmfgjkfd !!!

I think that going to see my mother is too big of an aim for my first exits. I have to keep things less difficult and take time to be accustomed to be fully conscious in the astral before wishing that kind of thing.

NEW ATTEMPT TONIGHT !
Old 14-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Seeker
*UPDATE*

Went to bed at midnight. Tried to AP. Failed. Fell asleep. Woke up when the alarm went off at 4am. Wandered 30mns. Got back to bed. Tried to AP again for nearly 1 hour. Gave up. Fell asleep.

Had that dream where I was in a big club with lots of people. At one moment I get down to the entrance to find someone but dont find him so I decide to go back on the uppest floor where people are partying. I climb the first stairs to the 1st floor, then the stairs to the last floor. I am in this corridor and at its end are the reception area with people dansing. I'm walking to them and as I approach those people I say to myself "funny, my dream is recreating the people dansing".

BAM ! Got back my counsciousness !

Kept relax and focused.

"Ok, dream go away !" I said.

All is fading in a vortex. I'm waiting for the reality to come.

I find myself in a bedroom. Does not look like mine actually. I dont want to look at myself lying on the bed so I get out and go in the bathroom.

"Weird, this time I dont feel at my ease to move. Wasnt like that when I met my HGA" I thought.

Cause yeah, I felt like a baby who learn how to walk. It was weird.

Bathroom was dark. "Light !" I said and light came (which is odd actually).

Then I stand in the bathroom and think : "ok, so now I can do whatever I wish and go wherever I want. So ?".

I didnt take one second to decide : "I want to see my mother !" ( )

Vortex coming again, the bathroom disappear but since I was not at my ease walking and standing with my astral body I fall on the ground and enter in a part of the wall (lol).

"keep calm" I say.

But I was very moved in advance to see my mother.

Vortex is ON and I wait. Then the vortex begins to fade out and I wait... Then the vortex comes again.

"ah ?" I thought, but tried to remained calm and waited.

But.... I felt something was wrong when things began to appear to my vision.

"Oh no !!!" I thought.

I opened my eyes... I was in my bed. I had just went back in my body, fgjfdgjkgkmjgmdfjgkmjddkmfgjkfd !!!

I think that going to see my mother is too big of an aim for my first exits. I have to keep things less difficult and take time to be accustomed to be fully conscious in the astral before wishing that kind of thing.

NEW ATTEMPT TONIGHT !

Awww had very much same intentions as you with a loved one here, takes some work emotionally! I wrote something somewhere about meeting loved ones in obe, prepare for a few emotional blow outs before you get a visit you can sustain lol
This is a little part from one I wrote; a while back,

I remember tho the light within the form that once was phsycially hers, shone right thru that physical body persona, that is put on for us mere humans benefit I feel more and more! it almost seemed a joke she had to, but how we communicated i never forget, no telepathy, there is nothing like that there, is just one massive download of more emotion that you could hope to withstand for even a few seconds, its everything in words, feelings emotions, love love love, years of it, lifetimes of it, all there for a second, its like the impact of a million emotional moments in one breath and its to much for me at the moment still, i couldnt take that much love... how crazy is that!!

Happy travels&good luck with it all :)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 16-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Astral Seeker

Thanks a lot Loopy you're sweet !

But I struggle to AP for now and inspite WBTB attempts everynight I cant have any LD for now

I think AP > LD in the sense that you dont have to give up control to your subcounsious, hopping that he will do the work and make you be aware in your dream. With AP you handle and control the whole process from start to end. But this is tougher. I can't get to SP for now. Oddly, I always have my left leg which can't relax 100% (I always feel a tension in the muscle which comes and go, comes and go). I have to keep on working !

Do you AP or LD on a regular basis ? How long did it take you to master it/them ?
Old 16-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Seeker
Thanks a lot Loopy you're sweet !

But I struggle to AP for now and inspite WBTB attempts everynight I cant have any LD for now

I think AP > LD in the sense that you dont have to give up control to your subcounsious, hopping that he will do the work and make you be aware in your dream. With AP you handle and control the whole process from start to end. But this is tougher. I can't get to SP for now. Oddly, I always have my left leg which can't relax 100% (I always feel a tension in the muscle which comes and go, comes and go). I have to keep on working !

Do you AP or LD on a regular basis ? How long did it take you to master it/them ?

Long time and nightly, daily, whenever i can lol i did alot and am still doing on concious obe, so more is being done during daytime for me at moment, and i still work as hard at it today as i did 20 years ago, its a never ending experience :)
I had to get control of it due to the fact is was sponteanous for me and i had no idea what it was and spent a good few years getting a handle on it (ie loosing the plot!), so i cant say ive had that frustration of not being able to 'get' out but more the frustration of not being able to stay in! lol
Lucid dreaming was same as i used to have medication given to me for night terrors and other weird stuff i did whilst 'sleeping' when i was young, doctors were little baffled by me lol i didnt want that so i decided to take control of the dreams instead, what else is a girl to do lol!
How long it takes is totally unanswerable, if its ever mastered im not sure! lol its different for everyone, but however long it takes, its worth it :)
Keep trekking your experiences are wonderful to read :)
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Astral Seeker

Hello !

We're still strugling to LD/AP. Most of the time, I lay on my bed for 30mns, 45mns, sometimes 1 hour, and can't project. I just can't feel anything of what people relate (sp, vibrations). I'm back at the OP's post of that thread. Just relaxed but nothing else.

However - and this is why I post today -, something weird happened couple of hours ago.

As usual, I lay down in my bed on my back and tried something new. I just counted mentally after each inhale/exhale. So it was like (I inhale/exhale) "1", (inhale/exhale) "2" and so on. So that I focus on one thing only while my body relaxes.

I reach the count of "30"ish when I briefly realised that I didnt count anymore. My mind was blank and I think I entered in deep transe. I say "think" because only thing that I remember is that my whole body jumped out as if it receive an electric shock while I had the feeling that I was falling down.

Obviously this made my be counscious again and then I realised with this happening that I had stop counting and lost counsciousness.

Which is odd is that between the moment I layed down and the moment I had that feeling of electric shock + falling down there must have been maybe just 10 minutes (whereas usually after 1 hour of focus I still feel nothing).

2 questions :

a) what happened ? What was that feeling of falling down ? Is it what I think (ie my astral body getting back into my physical body) ?

b) if this is what happened, how come that I didnt have any sp nor vibration prior to the exit ? I was just counting and then drift off..

Thanks for your insights all !
Old 25-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder
Well, if this is really hard for you, try opening your third eye. Before opening my third eye I couldn't get to ANY stage. When I did, everything became wayyyy easier.

PsychicKevin
Old 25-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Astral Seeker

Hi Kevin,

As you know, opening a 3rd eye is not done overnight.. This can take years.. :(