Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 26-12-2011, 04:03 PM
ahmandah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
I am curious what did you do with that ouija board, how did you dispose of it?

I burned the board in our fireplace. The messages where all vulgar and hateful at that point, and were beginning to become very frightening. The attached entity was extremely peeved by my burning it, and the time I was struck in the head and dragged into mid-state (I think some here call it the Real-Time Zone?), he had used to board to hit me.

I am practicing chakra meditation and grounding myself. To be honest, this is dredging up a lot of old garbage and fears. I feel the attachment, although not quite attached, still not quite gone either. In fact, it seems attracted to all the activity lately.

When I first started the cleansing rituals, the air seemed clearer than usual and I thought for sure I had cleansed my home of all the negativity. Perhaps this was ill-advised on my part, but I wanted to use an online Ouija board and see if I can communicate with one of my guides.

At first I seemed to connect, but then the attachment started running its interference. I demanded it leave, asked for only beings of higher intent, prayed from my guides' help....to no avail.

I am sure to keep envisioning the ties being cut, grounding myself to the earth and my higher power, focus on raising my vibrations, cleansing my home with white light. I call on archangels and guides to protect me and my home. I ask God to take this entity into His light, trying to send it there to be healed.

Is it possible for an attachment to chronically poison a spiritual outlet/method of divination? I was feeling so good and clear...then it all goes to pot.

And why can't I get completely rid of it? Is it something I'm doing? Do I need outside assistance perhaps?

I would love to be able to use it again, but it feels, at this point, like it may never be possible. It just seems wrong this attachment is still able to run this sort of interference in spite of what I have done to disperse with him.
Old 27-12-2011, 02:24 AM
ahmandah

Is it possible....that this attachment is a live person??
Old 28-12-2011, 09:56 AM
vulkus

Well you did the right thing to start with, by burning the ouija board in a fire. That seals the doorway to that other place. Often though trapping the entity here. Mostly though this is whwere they want to be, sometimes not though.
What did you do with the ashes? did you remove them from the house or are they still there. If still there might be to late now, but you need to get them out of the house and do a cleansing and scatter them.

Ouija boards themselves are not dangerous tools, however when you open one doorway you open a crack to many others also. You have to make sure that you as a person have no instability, as any form of fracture or hairline crack in your persona or emotions, spiritual nature can and will cause problems such as the ones you are experiencing. The only way around this is either with someone who is well versed in the occult, or a strong medium.
As both of these types of ppl have long years of training behind them, in one way or another.

But now you have this entity here, you are calling upon the wrong things to rid yourself. You are attempting to send it to the wrong place. So it will continue to refuse you. When you throw white light around you are doing nothing more than shining a bright light in to dark places. That is all white light is good for. It doesn't do what a lot of ppl think it does. It just shows us what is there. How to get rid of it though is another matter.

Calling on Arch Angels will do you no good, there are not of the order of Angel that is required to enforce a removal. It simply isn't their job and it won't be done.
A lot of ppl will differ with me on this, and that is their perogative.
The best Angel that you can call for in this case is Azazel.
How you choose to call upon this entity is your choice.
Old 28-12-2011, 11:22 AM
mattie

Moving Past Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmandah
... I find it difficult to move past the fear from the past.

This fear is the whole issue, not the Ouija board or even the negative spirits who you may have encountered when you didn't know how to vet them. The only power that prankster spirits can have over you is to reflect your own fear back at you. Move past the fear & they have nothing to work w/. The 4D jokers are still out there, but become irrelevant for you when you're raised your own frequency. There are various things you can do to deal w/ them. Move past looking at needing protection from them & simply as dealing effectively w/ them, using your natural authority.

Those who want you to fear will roll out all sorts of reasons for you to buy into fear. They know they have nothing to work w/ if you choose to NOT buy into the fear nonsense.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:19 PM
vulkus

And those that want you to subscribe to their theories will tell you, that you are all powerful when you are not.

While fear is the mind killer, fear also is a healthy aspect of life. It informs and educates you. It allows you to understand things you could not otherwise understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmandah
... I find it difficult to move past the fear from the past.
Accept and acknowledge that fear and that is all you are required to do. No special tricks, no special measures. Just accept and acknowledge.
Then move on to moving out the entity.
Old 28-12-2011, 10:40 PM
ahmandah

Color

Quote:
Well you did the right thing to start with, by burning the ouija board in a fire. That seals the doorway to that other place. Often though trapping the entity here. Mostly though this is whwere they want to be, sometimes not though.

What did you do with the ashes? did you remove them from the house or are they still there. If still there might be to late now, but you need to get them out of the house and do a cleansing and scatter them.

Oh, I burned it over 20 years ago. Ashes are long gone, however, the my mother's house (where I was living at the time of using the board and when I burned it) felt very uneasy for years afterwards.

Almost five years ago, I stayed in the bedroom where all had occured, and, for the first time, did not feel uneasy. I am almost sure there are no leftovers in the house, thank God.

Quote:
Ouija boards themselves are not dangerous tools, however when you open one doorway you open a crack to many others also. You have to make sure that you as a person have no instability, as any form of fracture or hairline crack in your persona or emotions, spiritual nature can and will cause problems such as the ones you are experiencing. The only way around this is either with someone who is well versed in the occult, or a strong medium.

As both of these types of ppl have long years of training behind them, in one way or another.

But now you have this entity here, you are calling upon the wrong things to rid yourself. You are attempting to send it to the wrong place. So it will continue to refuse you. When you throw white light around you are doing nothing more than shining a bright light in to dark places. That is all white light is good for. It doesn't do what a lot of ppl think it does. It just shows us what is there. How to get rid of it though is another matter.

Calling on Arch Angels will do you no good, there are not of the order of Angel that is required to enforce a removal. It simply isn't their job and it won't be done.
A lot of ppl will differ with me on this, and that is their perogative.

The best Angel that you can call for in this case is Azazel.

How you choose to call upon this entity is your choice.

Actually, what you say makes the most sense. No amount of white light, praying to my guides, or to angels has gotten COMPLETELY rid of it. I'm NOT say it didn't help me, it most certainly has helped. The attachment does not have the control it used to have over me -- emotionally and physically.

However, he lurks. Right now, just outside the wall of my house. Cannot touch me anymore, chase my pets, or move things, but he can...well, 'think' to me. Or perhaps it is I that permits myself to hear his thoughts.

I feel stuck. I feel as if I can't advance spiritually while this guy continually runs interference. I have the option of simply ignoring him, but it doesn't seem like the right option for me; I'm clairaudient, but can't trust what I hear in my head. My intuition is still good, but not as good as it should be. I could be helping people, instead of hiding my silly head in a hole.

Now...where to find an trained medium to remove this guy....