Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

PROMISE: TRUTHS of the UNIVERSE are currently available

TRUTHS OF THE UNIVERSE BEING AVAILABLE is a sincere promise that regardless of your current belief system or religion currently followed, you now have a brief window of opportunity TODAY to learn the truths of the universe known as FACT by the top beings.. who number 2.5 billion and 4% of the souls in this universe - and identify themselves.

I would also like to add these spirits are essentially REAL SELF-IDENTIFYING ANGELS and REAL ANGELS don't get offended.. so why all the rules on this spiritual forum? if the ideal state is that they should not be needed. Only egregious errors of love which inhibit effective forum communication should be enforced.

Draconian forum law is a REAL IMPEDIMENT to learning the SPIRITUAL TRUTH for I promise you TRUTH will frequently offend. And there is a specific reason for this. And that reason is that due to FREE-WILL the laws of this universe will allow you to believe (and to experience to more or lesser of a degree) things that are COMPLETELY FALSE.

In fact, most HUMANS and SPIRITS alike will spend the vast portion of their long existence having experiences (sometimes quite pleasing) in UTTER FALSEHOOD. This is allowed due to something called LOVE.. meaning that absolute truth is not forced upon you.. but is something you must develop quickly or slowly a desire to learn.

If the TRUTH doesn't offend you then you are just incredibly lucky not to have ERROR in that specific part of your soul. But you may have quite severe error in other parts of your soul.

The harsh truth is Earth is a VERY LOW REALM where most beings don't even know who or what they are.. nor do most have any reflective awareness as to WHY they think and react as they do to posts like this. One unfortunate consequence of this erroneous COLLECTIVE IGNORANCE (of not knowing what you are) among spiritual communities are these two erronous beliefs

(1) the TRUTH is inside you.
(2) You being offended means something about the MESSAGE or the SENDER.. (but it really just says things about YOU.)

If you want to learn the ACTUAL TRUTH of EXISTENCE and teleport your spiritual development about 100 to 1000 years into the future.. simply start asking questions TODAY.

When I tell people "I LEARN FROM HIGHEST CELESTIALS".. it is important to realize this actually means I was humble enough about 5 years ago to be quiet and learn.. which is unlike pretty much every person I come into contact with on low level 1st sphere Earth who while admitting they don't know everything frequently STEADFASTLY present OPINIONS not grasping that higher truth will frequently undermine what you currently hold dear.. and again.. I assure you it will.

Pretty much all the gurus thought to be top spiritual teachers on Earth know very little absolute truth for their soul hasn't experienced the necessary transformation. - and I can share SPECIFICALLY where they go astray. I and the many spirit friends around me (whom I can feel) would LOVE to share truth with you.. that we promise can change your eternity in most dramatic fashion possible. THIS IS A PROMISE!!!.. AND LOVING TRUTH IS ALWAYS FREE!

This also means that interaction and conversation is sought out of this love.

Ironically, many of you will immediately feel threatened by anyone claiming to know truth.. but it is NOT my truth nor the truth of the beings who shared it with me. THEY ARE TRUTHS we may ALL EMBRACE - truths like the physical forces we call gravity and stabile attributes we express through the periodic table of elements.

LOVING TRUTH IS LIKE SCIENCE.

Anywho.. please ask a spiritual question or something meaningful?

Much love.

Jason
Old 21-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsinpossible
Anywho.. please ask a spiritual question or something meaningful?
Much love.
Jason
Welcome. You can start a topic for all that.
You would get more readers than here.
And may I invite you to click onto FAQ and go to Rules cuz we may be different than other Forums.
Have fun here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-06-2021, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Miss Hepburn :).. but people do need to show some initiative.

My life changed (after I cured ADD of 27 years in 2 days) and then wrote on a WHITE-BOARD.

"I am in divine guidance." .. and said it with heartfelt intent daily along with many other limitless affirmations.

Another was "I communicate with loving higher dimensional beings". One year later on 11/11/2014 a ship from Venus left an Eye-of-God like marking on my leg.

Just saying.. you gotta go get the truth! Are YOU interested in TRUTH??
Old 21-06-2021, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Everything i share. I can provide INCREDIBLE WRITTEN REFERENCES for. Real celestials specifically saying in perfect clear (written) English what I am sharing .. FYI.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsinpossible
Thank you Miss Hepburn :).. but people do need to show some initiative.
....Just saying.. you gotta go get the truth! Are YOU interested in TRUTH??
This the Welcome area. Just the place to say hi and introduce yourself.
Start a thread is my suggestion and just see how much interest you'll get!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru