Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
Post 3 Multi-Dimensional Friends

I did remember one particular OBE that was very useful & interesting, and I wanted to share it.

I did felt the separation from my physical body, and I find myself in a remote astral location completely by surprise.

It was a forest, and 3 people were there talking in a group and I was the #4 friend there.

Somehow I felt this were good old friends of mine, I felt that connection but I didn't knew any name of them. It was like If I had complete amnesia.

Then, there was 1 of them who seem to be the leader of us and we were following.

This 3 people put their human bodies next to a tree, and from there...

CLICK!

I found myself in a what it seemed like a castle party of the middle ages.

I was in another body, and in front of me there were this 3 old friends in front of me with different human bodies. But we really knew who was who, despite their changed form

I remember that the leader told us to have fun on the castle party, and meet new people by talking to them.

I was completely EXCITED and AMAZED. Here I am, in another human body, with cool multi-dimensional friends into a cool castle party, in another world than my planet earth, meanwhile I have another physical body somewhere parked remotely!

So, I went into a table to take a drink, and I started to talk to a next pretty redhead 20-something girl, about their world because I had no idea where I was.

- Me: Excuse me, but can you tell me where we are?

- Her: We're in (weird name I didn't recognize)

- Me: What is that? This looks like medieval france to me

- Her: France? What's that? I never heard about that

- Me: How can't you know about france? This is planet earth and you look like a human

- Her: What's planet earth and what's a human?

- Me: C'mon you have to be drunk or pranking me

- Her: No, I'm serious.. You come from planet earth? No idea what is that place...

- Me: Well yeah I do, look, I know this may sound crazy but I actually have a physical body there in planet earth, and this is my real body but I'm using it. I was with 3 guys, and we all come here into this place with other bodies.

From there, their eyes opened up intensily, and she started to kiss me all of the sudden very passionately

So I started to worry, worry and worry - That I was having so much fun with my 3 multi-dimensional friends, and exploring new worlds that maybe If I continue to stay with all this fun & freedom...I am not going to want to come back into planet earth ever again.

After that I had this FEAR of maybe I'm going to lose my physical body of planet earth If I ddidn't come back quickly.

CLICK!

I appeared into the forest, but still I wasn't into my human body!

From there I could see the bodies of my 3 friends there next to the treeds completely inmobile, because their consciousness were on this castle party.

So I started to think about the leader to come back and to help me return to my physical body because I was having so much fun.

The body of the leader started to move, and I said to him:

"Listen this party was amazing, I was learning so much about that place, and I am having so much fun with you - But I really have to come back to planet earth into my physical body. I'm still young there, and I have to still do things there - Please let me come back"

The leader had compassion about me, and then.

CLICK!

I was back into my physical body with an amazing advanture to share.

The leader knew I had a physical body in planet earth, I WONDER, if my current physical life was because of him... As the best place for my education at the cost of my memory, because for sure I did wrong choices in the past, and going into planet earth in order to start again clean & nice was the option for my conscousness. Maybe that was what happened to me, and why I am here.

Something to think about.

It was such an amazing experience to know that I have 3 multi-dimensional friends there, that likes to explore new worlds, meet new people & go to parties.

Is just incredible, what a gift.

There is a big universe to explore guys!

For that girl right now, she thinks their world is everything - While us thinks that planet earth is everything. Both are wrong. The universe and reality is beyond intelligence comprehension how such maginificent and big expanding creating it is!

She didn't have any idea what a human was because on their world, she have used another label to define it - It's that simple.

I'm going to talk to this 3 friends again in the next OBE, in order to recover some of my lost memory back, of who I was before
Old 03-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Master

This is a super nice experience!!! I know how incredible it is to meet beings from other worlds!! You are way more advanced than me!

I know that fear, every time I felt it, I was sent back into my body instantly, not just once I had this fear, you know, about my earthly body, once I thought that I've been gone for dozens of years and my body would have been in coma, this scared me so much that I jumped back into my body instantly!
Old 03-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Experiencer

Very interesting guys. Thank you for posting.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:55 PM
Master
Wow that sounds fascinating! thanks for sharing :)

Spiritlite
Old 04-12-2020, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is a super nice experience!!! I know how incredible it is to meet beings from other worlds!! You are way more advanced than me!

I know that fear, every time I felt it, I was sent back into my body instantly, not just once I had this fear, you know, about my earthly body, once I thought that I've been gone for dozens of years and my body would have been in coma, this scared me so much that I jumped back into my body instantly!

Oh no, absultely everyone has the same equal ability to have their own cool Out of body experiences by having daily practice and being open to new adventures & frontiers.

It was a total positive suprise, I didn't planed or though about it - That had to be my higher self, or this leader friend.

Yes haha that fear of "losing my physical body forever" If I continue to be on this out of body state if you prolong it, because you're having so much fun and you may never want to come back into the hardship planet earth of struggle.

Well , I don't know if that fear is real or not, but I'm not going to risk it.

You know why?

Because having OBE's are not something like Near Death Experiences that occurs maybe 1 in a lifetime. OBE's can be self-initiated every week or 30 days at least, so you can still explore the universe meanwhile living "2 lives" at the same time.

So you can come back into that experience, because now you know the "address" of that reality and of the new people you met, in order to go or talk to them again.

You explore, see new things, get new addresses of places and people - So you can go there again by your own will.

But before getting cool new "adresses", you have to be open to your higher self, or a friend to guide you there, because you don't know what you don't know... and sincce you don't know the adress, how are you going to go there?

Exploring with friends is always fun, but other times you higher self will put you in a situation to win over your fears in order to progress in your being level.

The higher self knows what it's best for your development. I am grateful for have it as a silent mentor in both types of experiences, is just amazing to think about all of the new adventures that we will have to do, explore and learn.

The universe is very big, muli-dimensional and is always expanding out (including our own matter-universe), and who knows what fantastic things will be out there, galaxies far far away...It's just fantastic
Old 04-12-2020, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

I concur Spiritual Freedom !
Old 07-07-2021, 10:17 AM
madalina_diana

Or bycicle thiefs.